Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

3.3

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I don’t think I’ve ever been able to wear a drugstore foundation. In all my glorious ghostiness, they’ve all been a bust. But with the enhanced range of the Fit Me M&P line, I found a match in 102. I’m thrilled.
The formula is a bit drying for me, but I’m so happy to have a light foundation to slap on that’s reasonably priced, easy to find, and doesn’t break me out that I’m just doing a happy dance. Whoohoo!
Hooray for Maybelline! I wasn’t a rabid fan in the past, but I am now!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I am oily, lighter olive, very break-out prone, with some hyperpigmentation. I can’t find a perfect shade unfortunately. I’ve tried 4 colors and the color is either too warm, too cool, or too pink.

This doesn’t cover my hyperpigmentation completely BUT I can do a full face of this stuff with my blender two times and it doesn’t look cakey and will cover everything. This is not full coverage at all it’s definitely medium coverage. It also claims to be matte but I would call it semi-matte. This formula doesn’t oxidize at all from my experience.

It stays put all day BUT I use a primer, setting powder and setting spray soo I really don’t know what it’s actual staying power is like. This doesn’t break up around oily areas which is awesome and it stays looking relatively good by the end of a 12 hour day. I HAVE experienced patchiness by the end of the day however.

Overall I think this is a good buy even just for a backup foundation. For the price it’s pretty awesome and there are very few things I would change if I had the chance.

on 3/15/2018 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've been hooked on this foundation as a summer humidity staple, or when I need more coverage. I've had no issue with pilling and I use a lot of before treatments. It wears well and looks finished. Last year I could not find 112 anywhere. I was mixing 120 and 110. It's back in stock along with a few expansions! I'm acne prone, sensitive, oily (age 40) skin and this sets, covers (spot or full) and can be used as a decent concealer for under eye circles. Because of skin issues I'm very picky and so happy that this works for me without the itchies!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is absolute garbage. Coverage is terrible. Waste of time; literally tossed in the trash.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Negatives:
I do not recommend this product if you have oily skin. It made my face very shiny, didn't dry matte nor hide my pores (hence the name of this product) and also caked up around my nose, chin and forehead. I also wish that there was a pump on the bottle as trying to get some out was messy.
Positives:
I am a fan of the lightweight and medium coverage which looks nice for everyday wear. I'm pretty pale and so far this is the only drugstore foundation where the lightest shade doesn't look too dark and orange for my skin tone. My skin is also fairly acne-prone and this foundation didn't break me out.

Love this! Went over my skin beautifully, stayed on for a good long time. I did have to touch up with some blotting sheets after 4-5 hours, and it doesn't go over well on a few dry patches, but still pretty fantastic! I wish it came in paler shades since I'm super pale. I have to mix it with a paler concealer to get the right shade. Other than that, awesome!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This provides great coverage with just one layer. Another can be added for full coverage. I'm quite fair-skinned and found that there are many suitable shades in this range for someone with lighter skin. Deeper complexions may have more difficulty finding a shade match.This lasts all day without breaking down at all and keeps me matte despite my oily skin. Highly recommended and it's a great price to boot!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have tried the Fit Me line in my younger days, and forgot about it because of the oily skin I developed, until I read a blog post on it awhile back. They listed it as one of the best foundations for oily skin with natural coverage. I gave it a shot a purchased shade 122 Creamy Beige. For $7, it wasn't bad. The bottle without a pump is such a pain in the ass and the manufacturer knows everyone hates it. Why continue doing it? The application was wonderful, covering much more than I expected but looking natural at the same time. I didn't apply powder, a no no for ladies with less than smooth skin. No fragrance, no redness or irritation. I have experienced breakouts from this foundation, every time I wear it. The matte stays about three hours or so, and then it takes on a dewy look all over, not just in your problem areas. Poreless isn't even close to correct. It doesn't settle into pores and wrinkles, but it doesn't camouflage them either. It goes on looking like foundation and wears into BB cream. I've only seen it oxidize on my face twice, but it has. I'm sorry but Fit Me hasn't changed much since it's launch and I will be heading back to the department store to look for my HG foundation once more.

on 8/12/2017 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have a love hate relationship with this product. but i mostly hate it.
I use this product mainly because it doesn't make me break out and i have acne-prone & sensitive skin. It separates and cakes up around my nose, chin, and under my eyes after about 8 hours. The coverage is light to medium, you can still see my acne and freckles when i have it on. It doesn't completely mattify, you do need a powder. It also oxidizes. I have super pale skin so this is an issue. I have very oily skin too, and it doesn't stay matte. I will have to powder my nose a couple hours after applying. This foundation just sucks.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am on my second bottle of this product. For a drugstore foundation, this one is the best that I've tried. Does what it says and really gives your face a matte look. Not as good as higher end foundations but really good for its price. Would definitely recommend.