Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

3.3

Love this! Went over my skin beautifully, stayed on for a good long time. I did have to touch up with some blotting sheets after 4-5 hours, and it doesn't go over well on a few dry patches, but still pretty fantastic! I wish it came in paler shades since I'm super pale. I have to mix it with a paler concealer to get the right shade. Other than that, awesome!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This provides great coverage with just one layer. Another can be added for full coverage. I'm quite fair-skinned and found that there are many suitable shades in this range for someone with lighter skin. Deeper complexions may have more difficulty finding a shade match.This lasts all day without breaking down at all and keeps me matte despite my oily skin. Highly recommended and it's a great price to boot!

on 8/12/2017 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have a love hate relationship with this product. but i mostly hate it.
I use this product mainly because it doesn't make me break out and i have acne-prone & sensitive skin. It separates and cakes up around my nose, chin, and under my eyes after about 8 hours. The coverage is light to medium, you can still see my acne and freckles when i have it on. It doesn't completely mattify, you do need a powder. It also oxidizes. I have super pale skin so this is an issue. I have very oily skin too, and it doesn't stay matte. I will have to powder my nose a couple hours after applying. This foundation just sucks.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am on my second bottle of this product. For a drugstore foundation, this one is the best that I've tried. Does what it says and really gives your face a matte look. Not as good as higher end foundations but really good for its price. Would definitely recommend.

on 6/30/2017 3:41:00 PM

The Maybelline fit me line is so hit and miss lol, I love the concealer and this foundation is pretty good. It usually goes on sale a lot at Shoppers Drug mart so I usually pick it up then. Its not a ride or die item for me but I like that they have a colour that works well for my pale skin and the coverage is pretty good. The only thing I don't like is, it accentuates my texture in and my pores. (which its supposed to be poreless). So if you have texture I would be careful of that. But other than that I like it and I use it a lot mixed in with other foundations. it doesn't have a pump so its a little messy! Oily skin girls would probably like this!

on 6/28/2017 4:37:00 PM

This foundation is terrible compared to the other products I use. For me the coverage is very sheer and the finish is awfully dry and powdery. I would not recommend it to ppl with dry-normal skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This foundation is very mediocre. It looks great for about the first 3 hours on my oily skin, but then once the oils break through it's a mess. It's the kind of foundation that will both cake up and slide all over your face once your oils are through, and the kind of foundation where you can *feel* it sitting on your face after a few hours.

It's ok. Like i said it looks great for a little while, but no amount of powder or setting spray would make it last more than about 3 hours. If your skin is only slightly oily, I think this would be fantastic for you. I think my oils were just too much for this little guy.

The one thing I really and truly hate about this foundation: THE LACK OF A PUMP. C'mon, Maybelline. If you looked at a makeup forum for 5 seconds you would know that is the number one complaint about any foundation. We want pumps.Or at least squeezy tubes. When I travel with this, opening it up is hell. The foundation gets all over the lid, and when you pour it out to put it on it is impossible to pour out a moderate amount. It drives me insane thinking about all of the germs that surely creep in as you pour back into this stupid bottle. Get it together, guys.

Overall though this gets a resounding "meh" from me.

on 5/3/2017 4:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Es una base que deja un acabado muy bonito al principio pero después de unas horas la cara brilla mucho, y me saca brotes, el precio es muy económico a mí me costó 4 dólares y compre también el polvo, el polvo si me gusto mucho.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have combination and acne prone skin, for me this foundation did not fit. On the dry areas of my skin, it was very patchy and flakey i also don't like the finish, it accentuated my pores making them very obvious. This foundation made it clear that i was wearing makeup, and i don't want that. Maybe this works for oily skin but if you have combination or dry, i don't recommend. It doesn't stay on long either and even though it's matte, slips off the face easy. It didn't break me out though.

After i tried putting it on with a beauty blender, I instantly fell in love ( applying it brush didn't really work for me). It does control oil, even when i don't wear powder. The only thing i don't like is that is can look a bit patchy, so you need to blend longer and harder than other foundation.