Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

3.8

on 11/24/2017 2:17:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have combination and rosacea-prone skin that needs a lot of coverage and my skin tends to get so oily throughout the day. This foundation gives me the right amount of coverage needed to cover up the blemishes on my cheeks and the redness around my nose. I've tried so many foundations, drugstore to high-end and most of them just end up clinging on my dry patches and give me that cake-face look at the end of the day, especially on my forehead and nose, but this one never does that. It goes on so smoothly with or without a primer. One thing that amazes me the most is that this foundation NEVER creases even after 16-hour of wear. The longer it stays on my face, the more it looks natural.

Cons are:
- The packaging. How I wish they came with a pump!!
- If you have oily skin, I suggest you put a really mattifying primer underneath and set it with mattifying translucent powder (I use RCMA or Coty Airspun), bcs this one does get oily real quick.

on 11/22/2017 11:28:00 PM

I love it how it makes my face so flawless and poreless. Really loved it at first! But after wipe off the foundation on my face, I realize my forehead had few bumps popping out. At first, I thought it was probably my diet so I don't suspect it was from this foundation. Then I gave a second try of this and few pimples start to pop out around my forehead! I rarely get pimple before but every time when I apply this there's a red bumps or pimples pop out! 😫😫😫 Will never purchase this and I probably will throw it away.

on 11/22/2017 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

128 Warm Nude matched my light-medium, yellow NC20-NC25 skin fairly well. Starts off slightly pale, but oxidizes over the course of the day to match.

Its mattifying effect starts off too strong, making me look dull and flat; it clings to my every fine line and pore until about midday when my skin has produced enough oil to actually look natural and even kind of glowy. Unfortunately, by the end of a workday at the office, the foundation has started to visibly break up on my very oily skin. The sebaceous filaments on my nose seem to protrude more from my pores after wearing this foundation.

If I were willing to put in more effort to make this work, I would try a primer, finishing powder, setting spray, and/or blotting papers. For now, I’ll keep looking.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

i love how this foundation is available everywhere in my country
not so expensive
but the issue is
it match perfectly on my skin when i use it
but somehow after a few hours, it oxidize so badly on me :(
i'm on shade 220 fyi

as for packaging, i just wish there's a pump on it

on 10/12/2017 12:57:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is my first foundation. I have high hopes for this it as most people gave quite good reviews on it. But all it does is enhance my pore and looks cakey on my combination skin (I have already moisturised and prime my skin). I really hope I will like this product because now i will avoid buying drug store foundation because I'm scarred this will happen again :(

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This foundation is my current fave. It gives me a demi matte finish (i have semi dehydrated skin) and with two thin layes, i get a medium/full coverage with this. I love this and will definitely be repurchasing. The only con is the packaging. It doesnt have a pump.

Minus the pump in my bottle its perfect

on 5/27/2017 7:17:00 PM

Totally in love with this foundation!

PROS:
* Unlike many people, it works on my dry skin (provided I use a good, hydrating primer)
* My perfect colour match. Better than any foundation I've ever tried colour wise.
* Medium coverage, buildable. Can look a little thick if you build it too much.
* Natural, pretty finish.
* Really matte but not painfully so. Covers pores nicely!
* Feels really good. A bit thick going on but it dries thinner almost.
* I don't notice the smell really, or at least it doesn't bother me.
* Really cheap.

CONS:
* I got the lightest shade, which is pretty yellow - if you're pink toned it's not going to match you very well.
* If you have very dry patches/eczema this will really cling to it and it will dry it out a bit more.

on 5/25/2017 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Nice medium coverage. Truly matte I stay matte all day. I hate that it does not have a pump I ready do.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

My favorite foundation ever! Only problem is the packaging, I wish it had a pump!