Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

3.9

on 10/12/2017 12:57:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is my first foundation. I have high hopes for this it as most people gave quite good reviews on it. But all it does is enhance my pore and looks cakey on my combination skin (I have already moisturised and prime my skin). I really hope I will like this product because now i will avoid buying drug store foundation because I'm scarred this will happen again :(

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This foundation is my current fave. It gives me a demi matte finish (i have semi dehydrated skin) and with two thin layes, i get a medium/full coverage with this. I love this and will definitely be repurchasing. The only con is the packaging. It doesnt have a pump.

Minus the pump in my bottle its perfect

on 5/27/2017 7:17:00 PM

Totally in love with this foundation!

PROS:
* Unlike many people, it works on my dry skin (provided I use a good, hydrating primer)
* My perfect colour match. Better than any foundation I've ever tried colour wise.
* Medium coverage, buildable. Can look a little thick if you build it too much.
* Natural, pretty finish.
* Really matte but not painfully so. Covers pores nicely!
* Feels really good. A bit thick going on but it dries thinner almost.
* I don't notice the smell really, or at least it doesn't bother me.
* Really cheap.

CONS:
* I got the lightest shade, which is pretty yellow - if you're pink toned it's not going to match you very well.
* If you have very dry patches/eczema this will really cling to it and it will dry it out a bit more.

on 5/25/2017 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Nice medium coverage. Truly matte I stay matte all day. I hate that it does not have a pump I ready do.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

My favorite foundation ever! Only problem is the packaging, I wish it had a pump!

Skin: Very Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

I won't say it's the worst foundation because it blurs imperfections and pores; finish was smooth and matte as promised. My only gripe is the shades, which really need to be worked on; offer more deep shades and I would definitely re-purchase.

I wear this in the hottest day in summer and it stays matte for so long. I have combination to oily (more on the oily side) skin in summer. My t-zone area is the worst. But this foundation still keeps me matte for like 2-3 hours, which is pretty darn good compared with other foundation I use.
It doesn't separate from my skin when my skin becomes very oily. I always use Nivea post shave balm as primer.
The product doesn't come with a pump which is...okay. But it is kinda hard to control the amount of product you pour out as it is quite runny.
No weird smell. It oxidises a little bit but still looks good on me.

on 2/5/2017 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I love the fact that it has a nice range of colors, and the color match is perfecttt for me personally. But I'm with everyone else on the packaging, pleasee give us a pump, or spatula or smth.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Although I have pretty dry skin in winter, this foundation still remains on my top shelf. It's matte but does not cling onto my dry patches. Due to my career, I can't always check my makeup during the day but I know this foundation will look fabulous for at least 14 hours on my skin in room temperature with no touch up.