Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

3.2

on 5/29/2018 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my perfect everyday foundation. Controls oil and sits well over my sunscreen. Not too full coverage or cakey. I would prefer a pump but I survive without it. I apply with a damp sponge and set with the Fit Me loose powder.

on 4/26/2018 4:17:00 PM

I bought this product looking for a good foundation, I tested the colour in the store and chose the lightest in stock shade at the time which was 105. I went home and it was to dark for me I also didn’t find that it was poreless or anything. I just went on holiday and tanned and it’s a good colour for me but I wouldn’t repurchase

I really wanted to like this foundation as I heard so many great reviews of it, but unfortunately I was really disappointed. It just doesn't last it all, the coverage is terrible and it wears off within an hour or so. Awful.

on 3/15/2018 4:13:00 PM

This is a very good dupe for the Mac Studio Fix Fluid foundation.

This is one of the best affordable foundations ever .
Buildable coverage, covers imperfections and evens skin tones.

My skin is combo, but more on the dry side and i never found a problem with this and my dry skin.
Its not very matte its more of a satin-matte. Theres still a natrual glow from your skin peeping through. I do find that throughout the day my skin does get shiny when using this. But am not mad at that because atleast it doesnt go cakey and flat.

I really recommend this, the finish is beautiful and i love a foundation that will blur and smooth out my skin which this really does.
Whether i use a brush or sponge, it doesnt matter as i love the finish either way. I much prefer this to the Mac Studio Fluid.
It blends out easy too, the formula feels nice it foesnt feel tacky or dry.
My only tiny criticism is that it doesnt last longer then six hours on me, the initial look it gives me doesnt last that long. But its a drugstore foundation so i wasn’t expecting a full eight hour wear. One of my friends who does use this, says she finds it a bit drying on her skin so i think if you are very dry, you might feel this way too.

Either way i love it. I am in the shade 220 Natrual Beige. And i would say thats a medium shade with neutral undertones. I am a 300 in fenty beauty and Golden Tan in the hourglass stick.

on 2/25/2018 9:33:00 PM

I have a love/hate relationship with this. Sometimes it goes on beautifully, and covers all my troubles and hides my dark past. Other times it does sweet fuck all and makes me look shite. It didn't take to my catrice liquid camouflage too well, as it bunched up a bit, but with a bit of finessing, it works. I used the shade 110, which was a decent enough match for me. The pharmacy I went to didn't have the lightest shade unfortunately, I would have thought shops would stock more light shades, being in Ireland and all, but I digress. I found it to be an OK foundation, nothing mind blowing, and tbh, I can't get over the hype of it. I don't think it's THAT GOOD. Also, mine came in a squeezy tube, not a pump bottle. Price was right though. I'd say give it a shot.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Nothing matte or poreless about this if you actually have larger pores and are genuinely oily. Truly did not work for me and I am both of those things. It applied very sheer but felt heavy on my face. The price point can be rather high for something that works so badly and the packaging is not user friendly. It needs a pump desperately. Trying to use this is like using Heinz ketchup in a glass bottle.. frustrating and you don’t get the result you want.

on 2/4/2018 5:00:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Skin type is NC combination.

I keep coming back to this, even when I try other products. For combination skin, it stays for a full day on oily parts of the face and mattifies where I would usually be a greasy mess by the end of the day. It’s buildable too, which means I can use less on my cheeks where I have normal skin, and more in my t-zone.

Of course the huge range of shades is also helpful, and I tend to buy a couple and mix to get my exact neutral shade.

Still my go to foundation.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't use this foundation daily. I use it when I run out of my daily foundation or when I'm not doing much and just want some coverage. What I love about this is a little goes a LONG way. It dries down pretty well and doesn't accentuate dry patches too bad. It honestly covers almost as much as my Merle Norman foundation, but doesn't stay matte for as long as it does. What I don't like about this product is that it oxidizes through out the day and there is no pump on the packaging. But, for less than $6, you can't beat the quality!

Definitely not the best foundation I've used. It makes me look slightly orange, even though I have the shade 105 fair ivory. It does not have great coverage, especially since it wears off very quickly. It also accentuates the dried skin on my face and dries it out even more. I would prefer that the bottle had a pump as well.

on 12/12/2017 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This looks like straight up paint on my face and emphasizes fine lines and wrinkles that I didn’t even know I had. I’m 24 and this foundation makes me look ten years older. However they have an awesome shade range and it is affordable. If you have super soft baby skin and no problem with dryness or pores this might work for you.