Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

3.4

on 5/29/2018 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my perfect everyday foundation. Controls oil and sits well over my sunscreen. Not too full coverage or cakey. I would prefer a pump but I survive without it. I apply with a damp sponge and set with the Fit Me loose powder.

on 5/21/2018 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This foundation is great if I could find my match and not have to mix. But when it comes down to the job of oiliness, it helps a lot.
It stays matte for the remainder of the day.
NO PUMP!

on 5/19/2018 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Pros:1. Matte finish and lightweight. 2. Makes my pores look smaller. 3. Coverage is medium and can be build up.
Cons: 1. Oxidized like crazy. My face literally turned to orange color after an hour. 2. You definitely looks like wearing foundation. Not natural looking. Shade 120 is too dark for my nc20 skin coz it oxidized.
Overall, not a bad product but there are many better drugstore foundations ex: covergirl ready set gorgeous is my all time fav for $6.

on 3/15/2018 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've been hooked on this foundation as a summer humidity staple, or when I need more coverage. I've had no issue with pilling and I use a lot of before treatments. It wears well and looks finished. Last year I could not find 112 anywhere. I was mixing 120 and 110. It's back in stock along with a few expansions! I'm acne prone, sensitive, oily (age 40) skin and this sets, covers (spot or full) and can be used as a decent concealer for under eye circles. Because of skin issues I'm very picky and so happy that this works for me without the itchies!

on 3/8/2018 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have very oily skin, huge pores, and a few scars from breakouts.
I swatched 310 on my skin at the drugstore and it went on smoothly, blurred my pores like magic, and suited my skin tone. I decided to buy it and I've had it for 3 weeks now. I love how the foundation is buildable so depending what look I want to go for I can go from a sheer to medium to full coverage! It honestly looks beautiful on the skin and hides my imperfections.
I'm a nurse so by the end of my shift my skin looks slightly shiny, but in a good way and the foundation is still intact. I just use a tissue to blot my skin and I still get compliments from my patients on how good my skin looks.
The only downside is this product has made me breakout even more, but then again this foundation compensates that buy covering it up.

on 3/2/2018 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I had gotten this on a sale for just $10, where it normally retails to around $20 in my country. For the price, it was astoundingly good, but for marketing it's name as fit me, one would assume it's for everyone, but the range of shades is really just light medium to medium dark. The shade 128 is slightly darker and yellower compared to the kvd liquid foundation in neutral 45 ( the closest mainstream brand that i could find closest to my skin at the moment), but well, fits me well enough for everyday.

Pros:
Cheap
Medium-full buildable coverage
Doesn't need powder to set
Matte
Not drying
Lightweight
Little product needed for full face

Cons:
No pump, can't control the flow of product,might have little accidents
Needs to be worked on quickly or it'll dry in an awkward gloop.
Would settle into fine lines and make pores more obvious if too much is used
Not cruelty free

I'd repurchase if I haven't found something better that works for my skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is absolute garbage. Coverage is terrible. Waste of time; literally tossed in the trash.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't use this foundation daily. I use it when I run out of my daily foundation or when I'm not doing much and just want some coverage. What I love about this is a little goes a LONG way. It dries down pretty well and doesn't accentuate dry patches too bad. It honestly covers almost as much as my Merle Norman foundation, but doesn't stay matte for as long as it does. What I don't like about this product is that it oxidizes through out the day and there is no pump on the packaging. But, for less than $6, you can't beat the quality!

on 12/12/2017 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This looks like straight up paint on my face and emphasizes fine lines and wrinkles that I didn’t even know I had. I’m 24 and this foundation makes me look ten years older. However they have an awesome shade range and it is affordable. If you have super soft baby skin and no problem with dryness or pores this might work for you.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Negatives:
I do not recommend this product if you have oily skin. It made my face very shiny, didn't dry matte nor hide my pores (hence the name of this product) and also caked up around my nose, chin and forehead. I also wish that there was a pump on the bottle as trying to get some out was messy.
Positives:
I am a fan of the lightweight and medium coverage which looks nice for everyday wear. I'm pretty pale and so far this is the only drugstore foundation where the lightest shade doesn't look too dark and orange for my skin tone. My skin is also fairly acne-prone and this foundation didn't break me out.