Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

3.4

on 10/18/2017 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a really lovely foundation.
I was hesitant to try at first as i had never had luck with Maybelline foundations.
This however has really nice coverage (I use a damp beauty blender) that wears evenly and well through the day (survived a busy 35 degree celsius work day today). I pair it with the NYX Shine Killer primer.
It offers medium coverage and is buildable if you need to.
The only flaw is there’s no pump (at least in Australia anyway) but for how cheap this foundation is I can get past that.
I didn’t find that it clung to any dry patches and isn’t broken down easily by facial oils (a quick blot will leave it looking as good as new!)

on 10/5/2017 6:56:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

The good:
- 110 is a perfect match for my pale, yellow-ish skin - most of the drugstore foundations I've tried are way too pink for me
- blends easily with a beautyblender
- does not break me out
- manages to hide the redness around my nose and cheeks
- it's really affordable
The bad:
- it looks perfect at the beginning but 2-3 hours later my skin starts to produce extra oil because this thing is just too drying even for my oily skin
- after said 2-3 hours somehow I look like I have caked a ton of product on my skin (I only put one layer) and it's painfully obvious I have something on my face, which I hate.
I was going to give it 2 stars but I added one since, for this price, I guess it's not fair to expect much more than what you get.

on 9/8/2017 4:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was using this foundation for about a year until I discovered the L'Oreal Infallible Pro Matte, and I have to say, L'Oreal is much better.

I'm typically very oily with most foundations; nothing lasts more than 4-6 hours before I need to blot my face with at least 2 blotting sheets. This foundation was a good color match for me, but it didn't keep me "matte and poreless" all day.

It did give a nice finish at the beginning, but by the end of the day, I looked like a greasy mess. I tried setting sprays and different primers, but I just couldn't get this foundation to work for me. I also didn't like how it doesn't have a pump.

I would only repurchase this if I had nothing else to use and if I was only going out for a few hours. I do appreciate the shade range and it photographs well, but I wish it controlled my oil better. My perfect shade would be a mix between 120 and 127. Overall, this is an okay drugstore foundation, but I wouldn't reach for it if I had to be out all day or night.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I bought 362 truffle and 368 and they BOTH had a grey undertone. I am so disappointed in this foundation because I heard so much about it. Check out my full review here

(YouTube: Mary LeMuse)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This provides great coverage with just one layer. Another can be added for full coverage. I'm quite fair-skinned and found that there are many suitable shades in this range for someone with lighter skin. Deeper complexions may have more difficulty finding a shade match.This lasts all day without breaking down at all and keeps me matte despite my oily skin. Highly recommended and it's a great price to boot!

on 7/21/2017 6:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is by far, the best drugstore foundation that I've ever tried. At first I was skeptical because this was so raved around youtube, but now I understand why. It does everything it claims to be. It keeps me away from looking greasy by the end of the day. The coverage is buildable, but I keep it at one layer for a natural everyday finish. 10/10 would by this again in a heartbeat.

on 7/14/2017 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have oily skin and this is the only foundation that keeps it under control. I go a full day with this on and by the end of the night, I'm not looking like an oil slick. Very nice considering it's a "drugstore" makeup and good for the price! I don't have to use much so it lasts.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I used to really love this product until summer hit and I no longer fit into the pale foundation shades. I also found that even with the warmer shades, they don't fit my extremely yellow undertones. I love their range, but I somehow can't find a shade for me specifically at the moment. It's easy to blend and gives a nice medium coverage. Using a glass bottle though can be kind of tricky to use when it gets close to its last leg though especially with how liquidly this product is.

on 6/12/2017 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I really like how this foundation looks when you initially apply it. It creates a smooth canvas for the skin, blurs pores/uneven skin texture and has a natural healthy look to the skin, I dont think its "matte" in the traditional sense, as the name suggests. The main issue I had with this product is it doesn't last very long and you definitely need to layer it up in order to get a decent amount of coverage. It claims to be suitable for normal to oily skin but honestly as someone with oily skin, I found it just did not last on my skin beyond 4-5 hours so it's a bit deceiving IMO. I think if you have more normal or combo skin, this would work better for you but personally it's not full proof enough for my oily skin. The glass bottle is quite nice except I don't like the fact that it doesn't come with a pump as it can be difficult to get the right amount of product out when required.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Honestly this isn't a TERRIBLE product , but it really isn't for me. My first complaint is that it feels and looks very oily on me, I bought the matte and it just doesn't settle into my skin you know? It slides and fades on me real bad, but two things I like about this product is that it matched my skin tone pretty well, usually I have a hard time finding the "perfect" match also the price doesn't break the bank, I think that's my favorite part about this product.