Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

3.3

on 7/28/2017 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

this isnt good if u have dry skin. the coverage is good but it doesnt work well with dry skin. id reccomend if you have oily skin.

on 6/16/2017 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Great product! Didn't break me out!
Smoothed out my skin, smells nice and worked well to cover dark circle! Recommend yes!

on 12/19/2016 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I am definitely not a fan of this foundation. I find it extremely cakey and thick and found that it doesn't set properly. It's horrid for my dry skin as it clings to my dry patches and flakes and it makes my face even drier. It also makes the baby hairs around my face very noticeable. The colour range doesn't go light enough for me and the lightest shade is very pink. Although a pro of the foundation is that the it is full coverage.

on 9/13/2016 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I am at that age (older) and stage (drier) where I need to find just the right foundation to handle a number of skin issues. I was pleased with the Fit Foundation, but do not find that it lasted as long as I would like.

Coupled with some other products that I love (Peak 10), the foundation did a decent job. Of course I am always in the market for the homerun of older age/skin products.

Sandy

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

My sister has oily\combination skin type

She loves this foundation , suits her very well
She's nc42 and her shade in fit me is 230

The only con is that it does not have a pump

* buy it from feelunique ( trusted website ) , get 15% off for your first order http://referme.to/7rhE5To

on 6/29/2016 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Love the coverage and colour selection (I have the palest skin ever this one is perfect for all you snow whites out there). Lasts the entire day nothing to complain about. Great price too!

on 3/28/2016 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I use this foundation in 110 - Porcelain.

My skin is N5 colour but I have found this to be an acceptable fit, but perhaps a little too dark. After a long search this is the lightest foundation that I could find in drug store products. I generally prefer a light coverage product but have found that this looks quite light when gently applied using a RT Miracle Complexion Sponge. It is definitely much heavier applied with a brush.

My skin is very dry, but when prepped well with a heavy moisturizer and primer this applies well. It does tend to get a little drier as the day goes by. However I think it is still passable and for some a cheap product does a great job.

I found that this product does not work well when mixed with my Manic Panic Virgin White to lighten it a bit. I think perhaps because it disturbed the matte finish.

on 3/28/2016 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I used this makeup quite a few times and what struck me was the large amount needed for medium coverage. After a few hours my face started to itch and lo and behold a few tiny red bumps were seen. This foundation was a big disapointment and anything that makes my acne free skin break out is not worth it!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I BOUGHT THE LIGHTEST COLOR 110 PORCELAIN,I CAN ONLY DESCRIBE THIS IS ALOT LIKE COVERGIRL 3-1 FOUNDATION ONLY A BETTER COLOR LESS PINK OR LOREAL TRUE MATCH FOUNDATION,IT DOES SINK IN PORES AND MAGNIFY THEM,GOES ON REALLY SMOOTH,SO FAR I DONT NOTICE OXIDATION AND ALL OF MAYBELLINE HAS TURNED ME ORANGE, EVERY PRODUCT HAS FROM MAYBELLINE,THIS DOES SHOW UP FLAKES ON MY DRY SKIN,BUT NOT AS MUCH AS OTHER FOUNDATIONS HAVE.IT IS NOT HYDRATING RATHER DRYING,BUT IT REDUCES MY CREASES FILLS THEM IN,BUT AS FOR STAYING POWER I DONT KNOW YET,I DID NOTICE AFTER I APPLIED TWO LAYERS,IT GETS POWDERY AND WIPES RIGHT OFF THE SECOND LAYER,SO IT MIGHT TRANSFER SOMEWHAT.

on 2/7/2016 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I heard so many good things about this foundation and I really wanted it to work but for my skintone it just did not. I'm not sure if I was applying it badly (I used a tarte airbuki and beauty blender). Each morning it would look amazing but when I would get back from school it would be oxidized into a orange color and very patchy around my face. I'm going to give this foundation another try because I feel my skin was very dry at the time,but I was using a very good primer so I doubt this had anything to do with the way the foundation was turning out. Overall for me this foundation just did not work