Maybelline New York FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

Filtered by skin type : Other
Maybelline New York FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

3.7

on 8/14/2018 9:06:00 PM

This is the worst coverage I’ve EVER had in a foundation!!! I put it on and it looked like I hadn’t done a thing. WhT is the point of foundation when it looks like I took water and rubbed it on my face. Brutal.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So impressed!!!!! Honestly this foundation makes me look pretttty close to airbrushed and for 6-8 bucks... how can you go wrong. It almostttt makes me look just as good as my beloved Armani luminous silk.. and that sucker is 62 bucks. I would just say it dosent last as long but the colour range is big, it gives good coverage and covers pores!! Which is always a win for me. It truly think it does what it says it will do. Keep your matte and cover the pores. Great job maybelline!!!! (Also love the fitme pressed powders)

I have tried AOT foundations and I keep coming back to this one. I wear shade 110. I am always the lightest foundation color it seems and this one is light enough for me. I don't find that it oxidizes. I have terrible and I do mean terrible skin. This one doesn't make me break out, doesn't break up on my chin or around my nose, and covers my redness. The only thing I wish is that it looked more like real skin and possibly offered a bit more coverage. But I think those two things aren't even things I have found with high end foundations! This one is great, especially for the price!

on 1/2/2018 10:43:00 PM

I tried this over the summer i love the coverage I'm nc 30 got shade 220 in LA heat waves it's hard to stay matte I'll be honest but it did a Good job I did have to blot a few times last about 5 hours it's not long lasting🤔 But it is a great foundation it's kinda like revlon colorstay and thicker then Loreal pro matte good coverage worth a try

on 9/21/2017 8:53:00 AM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I've been using this daily for 5 months and I must say I like it. it's lightweight, easy to blend, matte with a normal coverage. I live in hot and humid weather so full coverage, heavy duty is not for me. This one covers my imperfections without looking cakey.
It also has a very good shade for me 340 Capuccino. and for the price, I'm more than satisfied.
My complaints: 1. the bottle, Maybelline stop being cheap and get a damn pump. what the heck! 2. the longevity could be better, it tends to disappear around the 4/5 hours mark

on 9/1/2017 9:05:00 AM

Love the color. Stays matte. But clings to dry patches like crazyyyy. Makes my skin look super dry because of that :(

on 1/11/2017 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this foundation so much! It's so affordable and leaves a really nice finish; I was initially apprehensive because matte foundations can sometimes cling to my dry patches, but I didn't find this to be the case at all with this product. Definitely one of my all time favs!

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I don't understand why every youtube beauty guru and their moms rave about this. This foundation does look nice after you apply it but after 4-5 hours, it starts to seperate and look greasy! I could see someone who has a short school or work day, but other than that this is not a good choice seeing you need to invest in a good primer and setting powder to make it work.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I give this 3 stars overall. I like the texture of its . Unfortunately it does not hold up to 6 hour and the coverage was not enufz for me. I prefer a foundation with full coverage. It claims to be medium-to-full coverage. You can build it up for sure . It's definitely not full coverage when you apply a single layer. Not going to buy it again but it is not a bad products tho.

I like this foundation, it holds up in the spring time, (I know it's summer right now, bc I haven't tried it this season) it slightly accentuates dry patches so I use this where I'm oily and the dewy one where I'm dry. this has an excellent range of shades so you should be able to find one that matches you I wish that there was a pump, bc I feel it's difficult to pour out the right amount.