Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

3.3

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I currently own the dewy + smooth finish, but a few years ago I'd buy this version on and off in between using my other foundations. (my shade is Porcelain 110) I have quite oily skin + I'm acne prone with some visible pores along the side of my nose/cheek area, so with this being formulated specifically for oily peeps, I was drawn really quick. Although I would purchase this again, and did really enjoy it, I'm haunted with how I used to apply it.. thinking back, it probably really affected the final look and wear of the product. At the time, I strongly stood by the concept that "more is more" and so that entailed me piling on this foundation, "blending" with my fingers, and despite it clearly being a matte finish that set well, I still felt the need to smack on heaps of pressed powder with the sponge applicator that would come with the compact...bad times.. doing so would leave a rather 'perfect' finish, until about 4 hours later when the product would crinkle up and emphasise any pore, line, flake that was on my skin. (I also wasn't very into skincare or moisturizing my face in general, so... go figure). Not the formulas fault, just be wise when it comes to applying your makeup lol, you'll figure out what works and what doesn't. Since that is my last experience of using this, I would definitely like to repurchase in the future and see how it looks and feels with proper technique, haha...

on 5/29/2018 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my perfect everyday foundation. Controls oil and sits well over my sunscreen. Not too full coverage or cakey. I would prefer a pump but I survive without it. I apply with a damp sponge and set with the Fit Me loose powder.

on 5/19/2018 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Pros:1. Matte finish and lightweight. 2. Makes my pores look smaller. 3. Coverage is medium and can be build up.
Cons: 1. Oxidized like crazy. My face literally turned to orange color after an hour. 2. You definitely looks like wearing foundation. Not natural looking. Shade 120 is too dark for my nc20 skin coz it oxidized.
Overall, not a bad product but there are many better drugstore foundations ex: covergirl ready set gorgeous is my all time fav for $6.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I like the packaging. The colour range is fine for me as a mid-range white woman. I want to love this. I really do. It goes on so nicely, the colour I’ve got is the perfect match. But the staying power is terrible on me. By lunchtime my makeup has settled into my pores or separated, and any dry patches are accentuated. After a full day - in an air conditioned office, not doing anything strenuous - I look like I’ve been out all night. Shame because the price is excellent and when freshly applied it looks lovely and covers my redness well. But I won’t buy again because I need the staying power!

It’s pretty good for hiding dark circles and small pimples and I don’t usually wear makeup even close to everyday so I don’t recommend for full coverage just for small touch ups

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I don’t think I’ve ever been able to wear a drugstore foundation. In all my glorious ghostiness, they’ve all been a bust. But with the enhanced range of the Fit Me M&P line, I found a match in 102. I’m thrilled.
The formula is a bit drying for me, but I’m so happy to have a light foundation to slap on that’s reasonably priced, easy to find, and doesn’t break me out that I’m just doing a happy dance. Whoohoo!
Hooray for Maybelline! I wasn’t a rabid fan in the past, but I am now!

on 4/26/2018 4:17:00 PM

I bought this product looking for a good foundation, I tested the colour in the store and chose the lightest in stock shade at the time which was 105. I went home and it was to dark for me I also didn’t find that it was poreless or anything. I just went on holiday and tanned and it’s a good colour for me but I wouldn’t repurchase

on 4/26/2018 2:58:00 PM

Bought this after I had heard really good things about this product but after only a couple of hours wear my skin was super oily and half my foundation had slid off. Does not last at all and oxidizes to an orange tone. really thin coverage when applying too and found difficult to build

on 4/22/2018 12:50:00 PM

LOVE THIS! I used shades 110,115 and 120. Amazing coverage, cheap and it lasts so long. It does oxicidize thats why I tend to get the lighter shade.

on 4/18/2018 1:16:00 PM

Saw some good reviews and the price was right so thought I'd check it out. Tended to oxidize, slight orange tinge. Not particularly poreless and I was oily by noon. Will stick with my Revlon Colorstay.