Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

3.5

on 8/15/2018 10:06:00 AM

I absolutely love this foundation! It's one of my favorites. Great application and wear. Evens out my complexion with long lasting power. I tried other cheaper foundations but found this one works better with my skin. Love it!

on 8/15/2018 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This was the first foundation I had ever purchased. Not a big fan of the no-pump bottle. I gotta admit, my review may be quite useless as since this was my first experience with makeup, I did not apply primer and setting powder/spray after application of the foundation. My shade was 128 Warm Nude. The coverage was fine to me and the consistency is a little runny so it feels quite lightweight. It separates on the nose and around the mouth after a few hours. However, as I said before, I did not apply primer or setting products afterwards which could have helped the foundation hold itself. I would not purchase it just because I am quite afraid that it would still not look good on me.

on 8/14/2018 9:06:00 PM

This is the worst coverage I’ve EVER had in a foundation!!! I put it on and it looked like I hadn’t done a thing. WhT is the point of foundation when it looks like I took water and rubbed it on my face. Brutal.

on 8/11/2018 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This is definitely my favourite drugstore foundation. It's a natural satin-matte finish and has medium to full coverage. I always pick it up when I see it on sale. My oily skin still shines through during the day with this, but nothing a little powder can't fix. For the price,you can't beat it.

on 8/6/2018 4:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

My face become oily after around 4 hours after application, around the nose and cheeks area, which is very normal. I love how this foundation does not crack around lips area (this happened with all of my foundation, I use beauty sponge for application. However this foundation does oxidize, 1 to 2 shades darker. The only problem with this foundation is the packaging, if only they put pump, I have no problem at all.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So impressed!!!!! Honestly this foundation makes me look pretttty close to airbrushed and for 6-8 bucks... how can you go wrong. It almostttt makes me look just as good as my beloved Armani luminous silk.. and that sucker is 62 bucks. I would just say it dosent last as long but the colour range is big, it gives good coverage and covers pores!! Which is always a win for me. It truly think it does what it says it will do. Keep your matte and cover the pores. Great job maybelline!!!! (Also love the fitme pressed powders)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

When I swatched this it matched my skin tone perfectly. I was thrilled because I live in a small town and there aren't many foundation options for very pale people. However it oxidises and becomes slightly darker after a while which isn't great. Buying this a shade lighter than you need is a good idea but I can't as I was using the lightest shade available.

I really like the matte finish, which goes on fairly well and didn't make me break out. I didn't find that it dried out my skin either. It layers up nicely to cover my acne, which I like a lot! In Germany this comes in a plastic tube rather than a glass bottle but it really needs a pump. It can be quite easy to squeeze too much out at a time.

It's disappointing that it oxidises like it does otherwise this would be a great foundation. I'm going back to Dream Satin Liquid.

on 8/1/2018 3:41:00 AM

drugstore in singapore was on sales,
so i scoop up this & the newly launched superstay 24HRs foundation from Maybelline as well.

1st impression when i apply -
1. very thin consistency, great for those who hate thick foundations
2. very natural finish, coverage was medium, buildable
3. i set the foundation with coty airspun & Benefit porefessional as my primer, lasted thru out the day when im at work, no need of blotting or anything.
4. it does cover up my pores as i have acne scars & large pores. (im combination dry skin, large pores)

Overall i would say that i found this foundation so-so, im not sure why everyone is raving about this, but i do love the fit me concealer though.

This foundation is really, really good. I think I am currently on my 5th bottle (and my skin has changed a fair amount between each buy, from oily to dry, from blemishes to none) and this product hasn't disappointed yet.

The pros are that the product really suits my skin tone (fair but warm - most foundations are too cool/pink for me), it has good coverage, blends well and stays all day. It also looks pretty natural on my skin. Reminds me a lot in its consistency and look/feel of Dior Forever Undercover, but for a fraction of the price.

Description wise, it is quite thin/watery when it comes out of the bottle, but this isn't a problem and just means that it sweeps onto my skin nicely and feels less cakey.

My best match summer shade was possibly on the slightly too orange side, but I really am picking up on the tiniest thing here and I think even then it looked great.

Overall fab foundation for an amazing price; couldn't really be happier. Apart from maybe if the bottle was prettier!

on 7/25/2018 9:06:00 PM

When i tried the dewy one, i didn’t like it because it exaggerated my dry spots, however this matte one is way better for me! it makes me skin look absolutely flawless and it lasts a really long time too! i just wish they would carry more yellow shades as i’m trying to match my fake tan and the shades oxidize to an orange colour and i have a yellow-olive skin tone.