Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

3.5

on 5/29/2018 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my perfect everyday foundation. Controls oil and sits well over my sunscreen. Not too full coverage or cakey. I would prefer a pump but I survive without it. I apply with a damp sponge and set with the Fit Me loose powder.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I don’t think I’ve ever been able to wear a drugstore foundation. In all my glorious ghostiness, they’ve all been a bust. But with the enhanced range of the Fit Me M&P line, I found a match in 102. I’m thrilled.
The formula is a bit drying for me, but I’m so happy to have a light foundation to slap on that’s reasonably priced, easy to find, and doesn’t break me out that I’m just doing a happy dance. Whoohoo!
Hooray for Maybelline! I wasn’t a rabid fan in the past, but I am now!

on 5/9/2018 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A reliably easy-to-use matte foundation that blends beautifully and gives a smooth satin-like finish. I would consider this the drugstore dupe for the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation. Did not highlight my dry patches like other cheap drugstore brand foundations and my shade was easy to find due to the extensive shade range. Wore through the day without oxidising or turning into an oil slick. It wasn't a super long wearing one but it was decent for what it is. I appreciate how much I can still rely on this foundation for days even when my skin feels bad, dry or acne-prone. I only wish it came in a pump.

on 4/22/2018 12:50:00 PM

LOVE THIS! I used shades 110,115 and 120. Amazing coverage, cheap and it lasts so long. It does oxicidize thats why I tend to get the lighter shade.

on 4/5/2018 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I live in Trinidad and I recently bought my second bottle of Fit Me Poreless and it is very watery. Runs out of the bottle very fast. Very disappointed, I need help

This is my 2nd bottle. My first fit me foundation was in the shade of 125. I loved it very much. I can layer it on without the looking or feeling cakey. Even with one layer, my skin looks amazingly flawless as this foundation has a very decent coverage. It also helps to blur out my pores without primer. Despite the strong coverage, it doesn't feel heavy on my skin at all. I have a moderately oily skin that progress to becomes more oily as to the evening. However, with this foundation, I don't have to set my makeup with any setting powder because it dries down very quickly with no transfer at all. It also doesn't make my skin feel greasy at all. On the area around jawlines where my skin is typically relatively drier than the rest of my skin, there's no feeling of cracking that I can feel with some other mattifying foundation. This foundation is just the best. The shades that it comes with is also very convenient. During my second purchase, I got 120 because 125 was sold out. However, the color still matches with my skin very perfectly. It doesn't look yellow on me at all. It's safe to say that I actually preferred the 120 than 125 although I think that 125 already looked good on me. In my country, this foundation cost around USD $16 to USD $17 after converting from MYR. However, I got it for only USD $10 each during a promotion. Needless to say, this foundation is too cheap for the quality it gives out. Compared to Loreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation which is also a highly hyped drugstore foundation, I prefer Maybelline Fit Me much much more. Sincerely, I don't understand why would people rate this lower. 😅 It's honestly the best drugstore foundation I've ever tried. That's it. You should try this foundation if you have an oily skin like me :) you will love this foundation

on 3/15/2018 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've been hooked on this foundation as a summer humidity staple, or when I need more coverage. I've had no issue with pilling and I use a lot of before treatments. It wears well and looks finished. Last year I could not find 112 anywhere. I was mixing 120 and 110. It's back in stock along with a few expansions! I'm acne prone, sensitive, oily (age 40) skin and this sets, covers (spot or full) and can be used as a decent concealer for under eye circles. Because of skin issues I'm very picky and so happy that this works for me without the itchies!

on 3/8/2018 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have very oily skin, huge pores, and a few scars from breakouts.
I swatched 310 on my skin at the drugstore and it went on smoothly, blurred my pores like magic, and suited my skin tone. I decided to buy it and I've had it for 3 weeks now. I love how the foundation is buildable so depending what look I want to go for I can go from a sheer to medium to full coverage! It honestly looks beautiful on the skin and hides my imperfections.
I'm a nurse so by the end of my shift my skin looks slightly shiny, but in a good way and the foundation is still intact. I just use a tissue to blot my skin and I still get compliments from my patients on how good my skin looks.
The only downside is this product has made me breakout even more, but then again this foundation compensates that buy covering it up.

on 3/2/2018 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I had gotten this on a sale for just $10, where it normally retails to around $20 in my country. For the price, it was astoundingly good, but for marketing it's name as fit me, one would assume it's for everyone, but the range of shades is really just light medium to medium dark. The shade 128 is slightly darker and yellower compared to the kvd liquid foundation in neutral 45 ( the closest mainstream brand that i could find closest to my skin at the moment), but well, fits me well enough for everyday.

Pros:
Cheap
Medium-full buildable coverage
Doesn't need powder to set
Matte
Not drying
Lightweight
Little product needed for full face

Cons:
No pump, can't control the flow of product,might have little accidents
Needs to be worked on quickly or it'll dry in an awkward gloop.
Would settle into fine lines and make pores more obvious if too much is used
Not cruelty free

I'd repurchase if I haven't found something better that works for my skin.

I try lots of foundations!! Mostly high end ones because drugstore ones always disappoint. This one is the best drug store foundation I have ever tried! Has staying power, great coverage and build able. I love it more than Estee L DW! Has a nice finish and doesn't crease or cake! I have already bought another bottle which is something I have never done with a drugstore foundation! I find that it goes on best with a make up brush. Give it a try!