Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

3.5

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is absolute garbage. Coverage is terrible. Waste of time; literally tossed in the trash.

Unfortunately it didn't work for me. Made me oily after an hour

on 11/9/2017 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Emphasize pores and lines. Didn't keep my oily skin matte and separated almost immediately.

on 11/5/2017 11:06:00 PM

Made my skin absolutely disgusting. I didn’t even notice how mad my pores were until this product emphasized them so much. I have combination skin and sometimes it’s dry sometimes it’s more oily. I threw out the entire bottle cause there was no way I could even make it work

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

What a let down,it is so cheap and has good coverage but it oxidizes way too quickly.Plus i had tiny bumps all over my cheek area after using this foundation.

on 9/9/2017 4:34:00 PM

All I have to say is this: I was finally rid of my cystic acne (after years of fighting it) and this foundation brought it all back.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I bought 362 truffle and 368 and they BOTH had a grey undertone. I am so disappointed in this foundation because I heard so much about it. Check out my full review here

(YouTube: Mary LeMuse)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Terrible. Smells weird. Feels terrible and wet like on my face. I was practically dripping in oil by the next hour I had it on my face. It showed all my acne blemishes and was difficult to remove later on.

How happy I was when I bought this foundation because I read many raving reviews. I thought it would make a good everyday foundation. I tried it yesterday and I can't use it anymore. The consistency and pigmentation is a joke. It's too runny and sheer. Maybelline, if you say this is for normal to oily skin, then please consider that we oily/combo girls fight with acne or pimples some days. I need a few layers to cover the redness. Fresh pimples show through so don't expect a miracle. I can't use my beauty blender because it will apply very patchy and my bb sucks so much from the foundation. My fav brush (which usually doesn't streak while application) leaves streak marks on my face. My pores are still there but the finish is matte. I can't say anything about the time the foundation stays on your face but I guess not long (even with setting with a powder). The packaging though...It's good. In Germany you can get a different one which looks a bit cheap tbh, but hey, at least your foundation won't get dirty. I will try it on some days again and come back if I changed my mind. But so far: Not worth the hype.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I've tried this at least 3 different times in my short life and each time I was heavily disappointed! I have dry-combo skin, but they dont have a shade for me in the Dewy version so I stuck trying this. Skin types of all kinds hoot and holler about it but I just don't get it....even with a hydrating primer and super moisturized skin it felt drying. It was also so patchy that I couldn't cover any of my hyper-pigmentation or even get an even coverage on my less marked areas! It also oxidizes something fierce, I found an ok color match that I can use for reference, but this is a terrible foundation. The only good thing about it is the price, availability, and the addition of darker shades!