Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

3.5

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

What a let down,it is so cheap and has good coverage but it oxidizes way too quickly.Plus i had tiny bumps all over my cheek area after using this foundation.

on 9/9/2017 4:34:00 PM

All I have to say is this: I was finally rid of my cystic acne (after years of fighting it) and this foundation brought it all back.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I bought 362 truffle and 368 and they BOTH had a grey undertone. I am so disappointed in this foundation because I heard so much about it. Check out my full review here

(YouTube: Mary LeMuse)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Terrible. Smells weird. Feels terrible and wet like on my face. I was practically dripping in oil by the next hour I had it on my face. It showed all my acne blemishes and was difficult to remove later on.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

How happy I was when I bought this foundation because I read many raving reviews. I thought it would make a good everyday foundation. I tried it yesterday and I can't use it anymore. The consistency and pigmentation is a joke. It's too runny and sheer. Maybelline, if you say this is for normal to oily skin, then please consider that we oily/combo girls fight with acne or pimples some days. I need a few layers to cover the redness. Fresh pimples show through so don't expect a miracle. I can't use my beauty blender because it will apply very patchy and my bb sucks so much from the foundation. My fav brush (which usually doesn't streak while application) leaves streak marks on my face. My pores are still there but the finish is matte. I can't say anything about the time the foundation stays on your face but I guess not long (even with setting with a powder). The packaging though...It's good. In Germany you can get a different one which looks a bit cheap tbh, but hey, at least your foundation won't get dirty. I will try it on some days again and come back if I changed my mind. But so far: Not worth the hype.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I've tried this at least 3 different times in my short life and each time I was heavily disappointed! I have dry-combo skin, but they dont have a shade for me in the Dewy version so I stuck trying this. Skin types of all kinds hoot and holler about it but I just don't get it....even with a hydrating primer and super moisturized skin it felt drying. It was also so patchy that I couldn't cover any of my hyper-pigmentation or even get an even coverage on my less marked areas! It also oxidizes something fierce, I found an ok color match that I can use for reference, but this is a terrible foundation. The only good thing about it is the price, availability, and the addition of darker shades!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This foundation does not work for my skin at all. I have very oily, acne-prone skin, and this foundation did nothing but amplify my shine. It looked flaky and chalky and was uncomfortable to wear for extended periods of time.

on 4/24/2017 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I've been trying to make this work but after a few hours it really makes my skin look rough. I don't feel pretty in it. The texture it gives my skin is horrific. I switched to Clinique Beyond Perfecting foundation and my skin glowed throughout the day. The problem wasn't my skin but Maybelline M&P. I'm embarrassed people saw me like this for the week or so I wore it.

on 3/18/2017 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

***I'm from the UK, and I have only tried the Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless in the tube, not a glass bottle. Therefore, I don't know if the formulas differ***

I only have a few things to say about this:

1. The colour range is ridiculous. For reference I am a Mac NC15, with a very yellow undertone, and the lightest shade of the Fit Me I would say is NC25. No Exaggeration. AND it oxidises!! It just becomes more and more orange, and in only a short space of time.
2. Matte? No. Sticky from application to end of wear? Yes.
3. Poreless? No. Sinks in to pores an fine lines? Absolutely!

I hate this! Although, I do have to say, the coverage is good. And the price.

I would only recommend this to those that need/like full coverage, but don't have visible pores, and have normal skin. What they claim this product does, is exactly the opposite.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Yikes!!! Matte and poreless?? Nope!! I bought the shade 122 and it initially looked like a good match. Once applied, it did look pretty good. I definitely had to build it up because the coverage wasn't the greatest. After a few hours of wear it looked so bad! The foundation separated with the oil sitting on top of my face. Not to mention it turned like 2 shades darker and had an orange hue. My pores also looked ginormous!! One of the worst foundations I've tried!