Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

Filtered by age: 36-43
Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

3.5

I have tried AOT foundations and I keep coming back to this one. I wear shade 110. I am always the lightest foundation color it seems and this one is light enough for me. I don't find that it oxidizes. I have terrible and I do mean terrible skin. This one doesn't make me break out, doesn't break up on my chin or around my nose, and covers my redness. The only thing I wish is that it looked more like real skin and possibly offered a bit more coverage. But I think those two things aren't even things I have found with high end foundations! This one is great, especially for the price!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I don’t think I’ve ever been able to wear a drugstore foundation. In all my glorious ghostiness, they’ve all been a bust. But with the enhanced range of the Fit Me M&P line, I found a match in 102. I’m thrilled.
The formula is a bit drying for me, but I’m so happy to have a light foundation to slap on that’s reasonably priced, easy to find, and doesn’t break me out that I’m just doing a happy dance. Whoohoo!
Hooray for Maybelline! I wasn’t a rabid fan in the past, but I am now!

I really wanted to like this foundation as I heard so many great reviews of it, but unfortunately I was really disappointed. It just doesn't last it all, the coverage is terrible and it wears off within an hour or so. Awful.

on 4/1/2018 7:27:00 PM

Pleasantly surprised at this foundation! I usually use prestige cosmetics, but decided to try this on a whim due to my skin getting some sun and didn’t feel like going to Sephora. I gave it a wear test without my usual Laura Mercier powder and my Tarte shape tape, and it did pretty good. Definitely a medium coverage, but is buildable. One trick though to make the coverage smoother. I used Tartes Maracuja oil as a primer beforehand, and the finish was lovely. Definitely choose the correct primer for your skin type, and I think you will be pleased with the results.

on 3/15/2018 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I've been hooked on this foundation as a summer humidity staple, or when I need more coverage. I've had no issue with pilling and I use a lot of before treatments. It wears well and looks finished. Last year I could not find 112 anywhere. I was mixing 120 and 110. It's back in stock along with a few expansions! I'm acne prone, sensitive, oily (age 40) skin and this sets, covers (spot or full) and can be used as a decent concealer for under eye circles. Because of skin issues I'm very picky and so happy that this works for me without the itchies!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is absolute garbage. Coverage is terrible. Waste of time; literally tossed in the trash.

Unfortunately it didn't work for me. Made me oily after an hour

on 1/2/2018 10:43:00 PM

I tried this over the summer i love the coverage I'm nc 30 got shade 220 in LA heat waves it's hard to stay matte I'll be honest but it did a Good job I did have to blot a few times last about 5 hours it's not long lasting🤔 But it is a great foundation it's kinda like revlon colorstay and thicker then Loreal pro matte good coverage worth a try

I am a late bloomer when it comes to this foundation. I have purposely ignored it for so long because in a way I am a foundation snob and I have quite a bit in my collection. However, I am impressed with the way this foundation held up on my oily combination skin.

A bit of background, I suffer from old acne scars (pit scars, box scars etch) and I try my best to minimize their appearance by using primers. In this case, I used a combo of Hourglass Mineral Veil and L'Oreal Magic Base (dupe for timeless primer from Tarte) on the center of my face.

Application: The blendability of this foundation is amazing. It blended right away with my beauty sponge.

Shade: I wear shade 120 Classic Ivory. For reference, I am MAC NC 25 (Light Medium with Golden/Olive Undertones).

Coverage: Light to Medium Coverage. If you have any active acne or intense redness on your skin, you will need a concealer.

Longevity: I am using this during the winter time so the weather will help to sustain the longevity of it.

Price: So darn cheap!

Packaging: No pump ugh!

Overall, a decent foundation and could rival my HG Revlon Colorstay. If you are looking for a decent, affordable foundation this is a must try.

I hope this helps!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is great when it's fresh. However, if you have oily skin, you will get oily again in a few hours. Does not keep you matte.