Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

Filtered by age: 36-43
Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

3.6

I am a late bloomer when it comes to this foundation. I have purposely ignored it for so long because in a way I am a foundation snob and I have quite a bit in my collection. However, I am impressed with the way this foundation held up on my oily combination skin.

A bit of background, I suffer from old acne scars (pit scars, box scars etch) and I try my best to minimize their appearance by using primers. In this case, I used a combo of Hourglass Mineral Veil and L'Oreal Magic Base (dupe for timeless primer from Tarte) on the center of my face.

Application: The blendability of this foundation is amazing. It blended right away with my beauty sponge.

Shade: I wear shade 120 Classic Ivory. For reference, I am MAC NC 25 (Light Medium with Golden/Olive Undertones).

Coverage: Light to Medium Coverage. If you have any active acne or intense redness on your skin, you will need a concealer.

Longevity: I am using this during the winter time so the weather will help to sustain the longevity of it.

Price: So darn cheap!

Packaging: No pump ugh!

Overall, a decent foundation and could rival my HG Revlon Colorstay. If you are looking for a decent, affordable foundation this is a must try.

I hope this helps!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is great when it's fresh. However, if you have oily skin, you will get oily again in a few hours. Does not keep you matte.

on 10/21/2017 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I use number 340 and mocha. I am a African American Woman in my late 30's. I have combination skin. Love the Coverage of this product.

on 10/11/2017 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this foundation and I receive a lot of compliments when I wear it. It reminds me of Chanel's Velvet Lumiere. It wears better on my skin than Chanel's Velvet and doesn't have the strong fragrance of Chanel. It doesn't feel like foundation and has a light to medium-ish finish. I have an extremely oily Tzone and this still looks good at the end of the day. For the price point, it can't be beat. The color I use is 128. For reference, I am NC25 Mac Pro longwear... B20 Chanel Velvet Lumiere.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

For a drugstore brand and price it's a must for oily skin gals. Try it, because it
won't break your bank account

on 7/14/2017 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've never used a drug store foundation before but my regular foundation just wasn't doing its job (maybe my skin is going thru a change?)... But this is a great foundation! I love the weightless feeling with light/medium coverage.

on 6/16/2017 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Great product! Didn't break me out!
Smoothed out my skin, smells nice and worked well to cover dark circle! Recommend yes!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This foundation works very well with my skin type. My Maybelline shade is Sun Beige and I'm NC40 in MAC. I do like this foundation for a few reasons. The first being that this is pretty full coverage in my opinion. I like the finish with a beauty blender over a brush. I would say this is a true matte foundation. I'm someone with very oily skin and I can get away with using this foundation without a primer. I'm not really a flat matte finish foundation person so I always top this foundation off with a luminous type setting powder. Another great feature with this foundation is that it doesn't cause clogged pores or break me out! This foundation also doesn't transfer or collect in fine lines so it's great for people with mature skin (fine lines around the mouth and eyes) but still oily as well. I'm happy and will repurchase this one!

on 5/2/2017 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I think this is a great foundation for the price. I'm super oily and this does a great job of controlling oil. The coverage is medium to full. I do have to blot when I wear this but almost as much as I blot with my Estée Lauder Double Wear so I'm not complaining. I'm NC50 and I wear 355 coconut

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely loved this foundation it feels like silky powder when dry....however it left my face COVERED in pimples....I had zits in places I never had before.....I quit using let my face clear up then tried again.....no go the first round took a couple of weeks to show up acne but the second showed up instantly....the only foundation i can use is RIMMEL clean finish....which i HATE.