Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

Filtered by age: 36-43
Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

3.6

on 10/11/2017 12:20:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this foundation and I receive a lot of compliments when I wear it. It reminds me of Chanel's Velvet Lumiere. It wears better on my skin than Chanel's Velvet and doesn't have the strong fragrance of Chanel. It doesn't feel like foundation and has a light to medium-ish finish. I have an extremely oily Tzone and this still looks good at the end of the day. For the price point, it can't be beat. The color I use is 128. For reference, I am NC25 Mac Pro longwear... B20 Chanel Velvet Lumiere.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

For a drugstore brand and price it's a must for oily skin gals. Try it, because it
won't break your bank account

on 7/14/2017 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've never used a drug store foundation before but my regular foundation just wasn't doing its job (maybe my skin is going thru a change?)... But this is a great foundation! I love the weightless feeling with light/medium coverage.

on 6/16/2017 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Great product! Didn't break me out!
Smoothed out my skin, smells nice and worked well to cover dark circle! Recommend yes!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This foundation works very well with my skin type. My Maybelline shade is Sun Beige and I'm NC40 in MAC. I do like this foundation for a few reasons. The first being that this is pretty full coverage in my opinion. I like the finish with a beauty blender over a brush. I would say this is a true matte foundation. I'm someone with very oily skin and I can get away with using this foundation without a primer. I'm not really a flat matte finish foundation person so I always top this foundation off with a luminous type setting powder. Another great feature with this foundation is that it doesn't cause clogged pores or break me out! This foundation also doesn't transfer or collect in fine lines so it's great for people with mature skin (fine lines around the mouth and eyes) but still oily as well. I'm happy and will repurchase this one!

on 5/2/2017 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I think this is a great foundation for the price. I'm super oily and this does a great job of controlling oil. The coverage is medium to full. I do have to blot when I wear this but almost as much as I blot with my Estée Lauder Double Wear so I'm not complaining. I'm NC50 and I wear 355 coconut

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely loved this foundation it feels like silky powder when dry....however it left my face COVERED in pimples....I had zits in places I never had before.....I quit using let my face clear up then tried again.....no go the first round took a couple of weeks to show up acne but the second showed up instantly....the only foundation i can use is RIMMEL clean finish....which i HATE.

Skin: Very Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

I won't say it's the worst foundation because it blurs imperfections and pores; finish was smooth and matte as promised. My only gripe is the shades, which really need to be worked on; offer more deep shades and I would definitely re-purchase.

on 2/28/2017 12:42:00 PM

Its okay, very light coverage not full coverage at all. It last for 6 hours maybe. This is good for someone with oily skin and no major flaws to hide. I color corrected all my dark spots/ hyper-pigmentation then the foundation and still just light coverage. I bought this shade in 228. Not a bad drugstore foundation it looks very natural and it sets fast.
For reference i use:
It cosmetics: Tan
Estee Lauder double wear: Spiced sand
Bare minerals : Golden tan

on 1/25/2017 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

This has been my go-to foundation for a while now. I love the shade range (I can easily buy seasonal shades) and it blends and wears well. It is not super matte like L'Oreal 24h matte and no...it doesn't make me 'poreless', but it does wear semi matte and doesn't pool in my pores. I apply with a brush or a BB and either way it's fine. I will likely keep repurchasing as long as they make it....and I hope they add a pump to the bottle!
NB: I wear shade 220 (apart from summer) in the US...but when I bought it in Europe (Italy) it is packaged in a tube, with the same shade name 'Natural Beige'...but that one was around shades darker! The Euro version looks more like 310 Sun Beige, my summer shade. Just FYI to buyers travelling!