Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

Filtered by age: 25-29
Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

3.5

on 10/18/2017 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a really lovely foundation.
I was hesitant to try at first as i had never had luck with Maybelline foundations.
This however has really nice coverage (I use a damp beauty blender) that wears evenly and well through the day (survived a busy 35 degree celsius work day today). I pair it with the NYX Shine Killer primer.
It offers medium coverage and is buildable if you need to.
The only flaw is there’s no pump (at least in Australia anyway) but for how cheap this foundation is I can get past that.
I didn’t find that it clung to any dry patches and isn’t broken down easily by facial oils (a quick blot will leave it looking as good as new!)

on 10/7/2017 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This foundation clings to dry spots and moves around too much - even with powder. This is my third bottle of the same color + formulation (matte), so I feel like they may have changed something about it. 😕

on 10/5/2017 6:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

The good:
- 110 is a perfect match for my pale, yellow-ish skin - most of the drugstore foundations I've tried are way too pink for me
- blends easily with a beautyblender
- does not break me out
- manages to hide the redness around my nose and cheeks
- it's really affordable
The bad:
- it looks perfect at the beginning but 2-3 hours later my skin starts to produce extra oil because this thing is just too drying even for my oily skin
- after said 2-3 hours somehow I look like I have caked a ton of product on my skin (I only put one layer) and it's painfully obvious I have something on my face, which I hate.
I was going to give it 2 stars but I added one since, for this price, I guess it's not fair to expect much more than what you get.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

What a let down,it is so cheap and has good coverage but it oxidizes way too quickly.Plus i had tiny bumps all over my cheek area after using this foundation.

on 9/21/2017 8:53:00 AM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I've been using this daily for 5 months and I must say I like it. it's lightweight, easy to blend, matte with a normal coverage. I live in hot and humid weather so full coverage, heavy duty is not for me. This one covers my imperfections without looking cakey.
It also has a very good shade for me 340 Capuccino. and for the price, I'm more than satisfied.
My complaints: 1. the bottle, Maybelline stop being cheap and get a damn pump. what the heck! 2. the longevity could be better

on 9/9/2017 4:34:00 PM

All I have to say is this: I was finally rid of my cystic acne (after years of fighting it) and this foundation brought it all back.

It's not natural but it seems to work ok for me with some adjustments. It clings to dry spots, (I think some others mentioned this as well) which is weird because its supposed to give you a dewy look so the drying is strange to me, but anyways it covers nicely. Now, onto my "secret" ingredient, I use M&C Naturals Soothing Salve underneath it. (I'll review some of their products later) but I scoop a very small amount (size of a Q tip) in the palm of my hand and add the foundation and mix together.

The only other thing that bugs me about this foundation is that it didn't doesn't have a decent pour spout. It's just a wide open mouth bottle that the foundation just runs out and all down the side of the bottle. You seem to waste a lot of it, so thankfully, its not expensive.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ok so I've been using this foundation for years now. I have yet to find a color that matches my skin perfectly. I love the formula and it works so well with my extremely oily skin but the color is always off. I experimented with 4 different shades over the years and the best result is from just blending them together to get it the closest to my skin tone. The bottle top could be better as well it gets really messy at the top. I just use it because it is really hard to find something that works this well with my skin as well as this one has. I also don't break out with it and it doesn't contribute to any skin congestion.

on 9/1/2017 9:05:00 AM

Love the color. Stays matte. But clings to dry patches like crazyyyy. Makes my skin look super dry because of that :(

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I bought 362 truffle and 368 and they BOTH had a grey undertone. I am so disappointed in this foundation because I heard so much about it. Check out my full review here

(YouTube: Mary LeMuse)