Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

Filtered by age: 19-24
Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

3.5

on 12/12/2017 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This looks like straight up paint on my face and emphasizes fine lines and wrinkles that I didn’t even know I had. I’m 24 and this foundation makes me look ten years older. However they have an awesome shade range and it is affordable. If you have super soft baby skin and no problem with dryness or pores this might work for you.

on 11/24/2017 2:17:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have combination and rosacea-prone skin that needs a lot of coverage and my skin tends to get so oily throughout the day. This foundation gives me the right amount of coverage needed to cover up the blemishes on my cheeks and the redness around my nose. I've tried so many foundations, drugstore to high-end and most of them just end up clinging on my dry patches and give me that cake-face look at the end of the day, especially on my forehead and nose, but this one never does that. It goes on so smoothly with or without a primer. One thing that amazes me the most is that this foundation NEVER creases even after 16-hour of wear. The longer it stays on my face, the more it looks natural.

Cons are:
- The packaging. How I wish they came with a pump!!
- If you have oily skin, I suggest you put a really mattifying primer underneath and set it with mattifying translucent powder (I use RCMA or Coty Airspun), bcs this one does get oily real quick.

on 11/22/2017 11:28:00 PM

I love it how it makes my face so flawless and poreless. Really loved it at first! But after wipe off the foundation on my face, I realize my forehead had few bumps popping out. At first, I thought it was probably my diet so I don't suspect it was from this foundation. Then I gave a second try of this and few pimples start to pop out around my forehead! I rarely get pimple before but every time when I apply this there's a red bumps or pimples pop out! 😫😫😫 Will never purchase this and I probably will throw it away.

on 11/19/2017 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

First of all, this product does not come in my shade. I’m from Southeast Asia with light yellow undertone skin and I’ve tried about 5 different shades. The closest shade I found was classic ivory, but it was still too cool for my skin color. This was very disappointing because the product itself wasn’t that bad. It blends well, but it does get oily after a while. I tried this product out because of all the hype and it was pretty decent. However, I’m not a huge fan of the bottle because when I threw it out I felt there were still some product left inside. I would definitely buy this product again if it has my shade!

on 11/12/2017 2:42:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I was really excited to try this foundation, given that it was reasonably priced (£7) and had a good colour range. I prefer medium to full coverage but this was more light to medium. After three layers applied with a beauty blender (on primed skin) I could still see pores/blemishes/scars. It did feel seamless on my skin, almost like I wasn't wearing anything. I have yellow undertones and a mix of olive and pale skinned thus I really struggled to find a match for my skin. I initially tried 110 & 115 but they were too pale, 120 however was too dark. After about 2 hours of wear, it started looking very patchy and a bit ashy, despite the fact I had set it with powder & spray. By 4 hours my skin looked cakey and started to feel oily. In the UK the packaging is in a plastic tube, it looks cheap and a bottle with a pump would be much better! Overall I was really disappointed in the product and wouldn't buy again!

on 11/9/2017 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Emphasize pores and lines. Didn't keep my oily skin matte and separated almost immediately.

on 11/9/2017 11:17:00 AM

matte finish, emphasizes my scars which makes me want to wash it off right after applying it, broke me out on the same day

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm so sad this didn't work out for me. The coverage was so nice and the finish was nice though my skin is quite dry since starting retin-a.
But it left me with 3 new breakouts on my forehead and near my mouth where I never get pimples. I hadn't used anything else new so it's definitely this product.
I wouldn't recommend this if you're acne-prone.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My excuse for always buying high end foundation was because drugstore brands never could give me what I wanted: full coverage, long lasting, and matches my very light neutral skin tone. That being said I do keep a bottle of whatever is on sale from the drugstore for those days where you're only running errands for an hour or two and don't want to waste your Estee Lauder. I continue to be impressed with Fit Me because it has medium-high coverage, very spreadable and I find it doesn't take much to cover my face and it actually stays on the WHOLE day. I start work at 5am which means I'm putting my makeup on at 3:30 and when I take it off at 7pm it still looks good. No patchiness, no fading, and no melting so I'm making this my go to foundation. My wallet is rejoicing that I'm going from $50 foundation to $5.

The only things I've noticed that aren't much of an issue to me, but could be for other people are :

1) Do not buy this if you have even the slightest dry skin. I almost never do but the super rare times I have a couple of dry patches this foundation clings to it and it looks horrible.

2) This oxidizes. The lightest shade porcelain/110 almost looks too light when I initially put it on (which is an accomplishment in it of itself since I'm so pale) but an hour or two later it looks like I have a slight tan. It doesn't look too unnatural on me so I personally don't mind and lord knows I need the color to look alive

on 10/12/2017 12:57:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is my first foundation. I have high hopes for this it as most people gave quite good reviews on it. But all it does is enhance my pore and looks cakey on my combination skin (I have already moisturised and prime my skin). I really hope I will like this product because now i will avoid buying drug store foundation because I'm scarred this will happen again :(