Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

3.4

on 12/24/2017 12:12:00 PM

I have a very oily T zone, but a very dry cheek, and I found that this foundation really grabbed my dry spots, but I was able to fix that using a hydrating serum underneath. It did not oxidize, but it MUST be set with a powder, or it comes off on everything. I usually use a green color corrector to cover my cystic acne, acne vulgaris, and acne rosacea, and the foundation (when paired with a concealer) covered that quite nicely.
Usually, foundations exaggerate my pores, but I found that this one didn’t do that, it covered them beautifully and fully. It did settle in my smile lines and around my nose after around 4-5 hours of wear, which was quite annoying, as I have 12-16 hour school days. Overall this is a great foundation at a great price for the quality, I only wish there was a pump!

on 12/10/2017 11:08:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This foundation is not pore-less whatsoever, in fact it exaggerates my pores. It looks dry and doesn't keep back the oils on my skin, it was also rather difficult to blend for some reason, even though it is quite runny, it seemed to grab and collect in places especially on my lower cheeks. I find that the lightest shade (the one I use) oxidises into an almost orangey-pinky tone. Overall I would not personally recommend this.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Negatives:
I do not recommend this product if you have oily skin. It made my face very shiny, didn't dry matte nor hide my pores (hence the name of this product) and also caked up around my nose, chin and forehead. I also wish that there was a pump on the bottle as trying to get some out was messy.
Positives:
I am a fan of the lightweight and medium coverage which looks nice for everyday wear. I'm pretty pale and so far this is the only drugstore foundation where the lightest shade doesn't look too dark and orange for my skin tone. My skin is also fairly acne-prone and this foundation didn't break me out.

on 11/6/2017 7:13:00 PM

One of my all time favorite foundations! There’s such a wide variety of shade options and they have wonderful coverage that blends out like a dream! The only downside that I see to this is that it tends to oxidize with certain powders and turns an orangish, only with certain setting powders though I still haven’t completely figured out which ones.

on 11/5/2017 11:06:00 PM

Made my skin absolutely disgusting. I didn’t even notice how mad my pores were until this product emphasized them so much. I have combination skin and sometimes it’s dry sometimes it’s more oily. I threw out the entire bottle cause there was no way I could even make it work

on 10/8/2017 5:05:00 AM

I really liked this foundation at first, but recently my skin has been breaking out a lot, and this foundation doesn't cover it probably at all. It's starting to look quite patchy on my skin after a couple of hours, and it has a tendency to cling to dry spots. I have combination skin with dry spots and texture, so everyone won't experience this issue, I'm thinking that if you have normal to oily skin, it will probably look more smooth on you.
When I put this foundation on, it looks a bit too light and yellow-ish on me, (I have it in the shade 115 ivory) but then it oxidizes and turns a bit darker and reddish.
I apply this with a damp sponge and usually set it with the Rimmel stay matte powder. Not my favourite powder at all, but a girl is on a budget, ya know.
But overall it's a an ok product for the price, and I can make it work with the proper moisturizer and primer first.
I wish it had a pump.

Love this! Went over my skin beautifully, stayed on for a good long time. I did have to touch up with some blotting sheets after 4-5 hours, and it doesn't go over well on a few dry patches, but still pretty fantastic! I wish it came in paler shades since I'm super pale. I have to mix it with a paler concealer to get the right shade. Other than that, awesome!

I've used this foundation for the last two years and I'll no longer be using it. When I first bought it I thought it'd be a really good foundation for a great price but after buying it in different finishes and colors it's left me disappointed. The color really gets orangey and oily as the day goes on and it leaves my skin feeling slimy no matter what products I use under and on top of it. If you're looking for a light coverage this is the foundation for you! But if you have acne prone skin and it's oily I wouldn't recommend. Overall I'm not going to be buying it again but it's great for lightwear. When applied with a foundation brush it gets streaky, when applied with a silicone sponge it is also streaky and unever, but when applied with a regular makeup sponge or beauty blender it leaves the nicest finish out of all the other options. If the product was more buildable and didn't oxide as bad I would buy again.

on 8/12/2017 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have a love hate relationship with this product. but i mostly hate it.
I use this product mainly because it doesn't make me break out and i have acne-prone & sensitive skin. It separates and cakes up around my nose, chin, and under my eyes after about 8 hours. The coverage is light to medium, you can still see my acne and freckles when i have it on. It doesn't completely mattify, you do need a powder. It also oxidizes. I have super pale skin so this is an issue. I have very oily skin too, and it doesn't stay matte. I will have to powder my nose a couple hours after applying. This foundation just sucks.

on 7/28/2017 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

this isnt good if u have dry skin. the coverage is good but it doesnt work well with dry skin. id reccomend if you have oily skin.