Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

3.4

on 5/21/2018 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This foundation is great if I could find my match and not have to mix. But when it comes down to the job of oiliness, it helps a lot.
It stays matte for the remainder of the day.
NO PUMP!

It’s pretty good for hiding dark circles and small pimples and I don’t usually wear makeup even close to everyday so I don’t recommend for full coverage just for small touch ups

on 4/26/2018 4:17:00 PM

I bought this product looking for a good foundation, I tested the colour in the store and chose the lightest in stock shade at the time which was 105. I went home and it was to dark for me I also didn’t find that it was poreless or anything. I just went on holiday and tanned and it’s a good colour for me but I wouldn’t repurchase

This is my 2nd bottle. My first fit me foundation was in the shade of 125. I loved it very much. I can layer it on without the looking or feeling cakey. Even with one layer, my skin looks amazingly flawless as this foundation has a very decent coverage. It also helps to blur out my pores without primer. Despite the strong coverage, it doesn't feel heavy on my skin at all. I have a moderately oily skin that progress to becomes more oily as to the evening. However, with this foundation, I don't have to set my makeup with any setting powder because it dries down very quickly with no transfer at all. It also doesn't make my skin feel greasy at all. On the area around jawlines where my skin is typically relatively drier than the rest of my skin, there's no feeling of cracking that I can feel with some other mattifying foundation. This foundation is just the best. The shades that it comes with is also very convenient. During my second purchase, I got 120 because 125 was sold out. However, the color still matches with my skin very perfectly. It doesn't look yellow on me at all. It's safe to say that I actually preferred the 120 than 125 although I think that 125 already looked good on me. In my country, this foundation cost around USD $16 to USD $17 after converting from MYR. However, I got it for only USD $10 each during a promotion. Needless to say, this foundation is too cheap for the quality it gives out. Compared to Loreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation which is also a highly hyped drugstore foundation, I prefer Maybelline Fit Me much much more. Sincerely, I don't understand why would people rate this lower. 😅 It's honestly the best drugstore foundation I've ever tried. That's it. You should try this foundation if you have an oily skin like me :) you will love this foundation

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I don't know if I like this or not. This foundation says "fit me" but it doesn't fit my skin that well. Many others agree with me that it's a bit too orange. And it smudges easily on my white winter coat. But other than that it's pretty good. All I do is dip my extra concealer brush in it once, apply it all over my face, buff it in with a buffing brush and I'm good for the day. The only reason I would rebuy is because of the price which is $6 at walmart in Canada. I always stock up.

on 12/24/2017 12:12:00 PM

I have a very oily T zone, but a very dry cheek, and I found that this foundation really grabbed my dry spots, but I was able to fix that using a hydrating serum underneath. It did not oxidize, but it MUST be set with a powder, or it comes off on everything. I usually use a green color corrector to cover my cystic acne, acne vulgaris, and acne rosacea, and the foundation (when paired with a concealer) covered that quite nicely.
Usually, foundations exaggerate my pores, but I found that this one didn’t do that, it covered them beautifully and fully. It did settle in my smile lines and around my nose after around 4-5 hours of wear, which was quite annoying, as I have 12-16 hour school days. Overall this is a great foundation at a great price for the quality, I only wish there was a pump!

on 12/10/2017 11:08:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This foundation is not pore-less whatsoever, in fact it exaggerates my pores. It looks dry and doesn't keep back the oils on my skin, it was also rather difficult to blend for some reason, even though it is quite runny, it seemed to grab and collect in places especially on my lower cheeks. I find that the lightest shade (the one I use) oxidises into an almost orangey-pinky tone. Overall I would not personally recommend this.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Negatives:
I do not recommend this product if you have oily skin. It made my face very shiny, didn't dry matte nor hide my pores (hence the name of this product) and also caked up around my nose, chin and forehead. I also wish that there was a pump on the bottle as trying to get some out was messy.
Positives:
I am a fan of the lightweight and medium coverage which looks nice for everyday wear. I'm pretty pale and so far this is the only drugstore foundation where the lightest shade doesn't look too dark and orange for my skin tone. My skin is also fairly acne-prone and this foundation didn't break me out.

on 11/6/2017 7:13:00 PM

One of my all time favorite foundations! There’s such a wide variety of shade options and they have wonderful coverage that blends out like a dream! The only downside that I see to this is that it tends to oxidize with certain powders and turns an orangish, only with certain setting powders though I still haven’t completely figured out which ones.

on 11/5/2017 11:06:00 PM

Made my skin absolutely disgusting. I didn’t even notice how mad my pores were until this product emphasized them so much. I have combination skin and sometimes it’s dry sometimes it’s more oily. I threw out the entire bottle cause there was no way I could even make it work