Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

3.5

on 10/8/2017 5:05:00 AM

I really liked this foundation at first, but recently my skin has been breaking out a lot, and this foundation doesn't cover it probably at all. It's starting to look quite patchy on my skin after a couple of hours, and it has a tendency to cling to dry spots. I have combination skin with dry spots and texture, so everyone won't experience this issue, I'm thinking that if you have normal to oily skin, it will probably look more smooth on you.
When I put this foundation on, it looks a bit too light and yellow-ish on me, (I have it in the shade 115 ivory) but then it oxidizes and turns a bit darker and reddish.
I apply this with a damp sponge and usually set it with the Rimmel stay matte powder. Not my favourite powder at all, but a girl is on a budget, ya know.
But overall it's a an ok product for the price, and I can make it work with the proper moisturizer and primer first.
I wish it had a pump.

Love this! Went over my skin beautifully, stayed on for a good long time. I did have to touch up with some blotting sheets after 4-5 hours, and it doesn't go over well on a few dry patches, but still pretty fantastic! I wish it came in paler shades since I'm super pale. I have to mix it with a paler concealer to get the right shade. Other than that, awesome!

I've used this foundation for the last two years and I'll no longer be using it. When I first bought it I thought it'd be a really good foundation for a great price but after buying it in different finishes and colors it's left me disappointed. The color really gets orangey and oily as the day goes on and it leaves my skin feeling slimy no matter what products I use under and on top of it. If you're looking for a light coverage this is the foundation for you! But if you have acne prone skin and it's oily I wouldn't recommend. Overall I'm not going to be buying it again but it's great for lightwear. When applied with a foundation brush it gets streaky, when applied with a silicone sponge it is also streaky and unever, but when applied with a regular makeup sponge or beauty blender it leaves the nicest finish out of all the other options. If the product was more buildable and didn't oxide as bad I would buy again.

on 8/12/2017 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have a love hate relationship with this product. but i mostly hate it.
I use this product mainly because it doesn't make me break out and i have acne-prone & sensitive skin. It separates and cakes up around my nose, chin, and under my eyes after about 8 hours. The coverage is light to medium, you can still see my acne and freckles when i have it on. It doesn't completely mattify, you do need a powder. It also oxidizes. I have super pale skin so this is an issue. I have very oily skin too, and it doesn't stay matte. I will have to powder my nose a couple hours after applying. This foundation just sucks.

on 7/28/2017 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

this isnt good if u have dry skin. the coverage is good but it doesnt work well with dry skin. id reccomend if you have oily skin.

on 7/23/2017 1:14:00 AM

I love this foundation. I have very pale skin and their lightest color matches me well. This foundation covers discoloration very well, looks natural when applied with a damp sponge, doesn't oxidize, and lasts all day. My combo skin works so well with this. It doesn't grab to my dry patches and it blends super well with my concealer (tarte shape tape). By the end of the day I wouldn't say it's very matte for me, but it looks very natural and kind of luminous while still covering discoloration, which I really love. I'm not saying it's for sure the BEST drugstore foundation because I haven't tried too many, but I do really like it.
I'll note that I really don't enjoy the packaging. I like pumps on foundation more. But for the price and the performance, I'll keep buying it anyway.

I have pretty dry skin, and I like this product a lot. The only problem I have with it is, throughout the day I start to see dry patches. I don't really feel like this is the foundation's fault though, I feel like it is more my fault for buying something that is supposed to be matte and for oily skin, while I have dry skin, I do like this product though because it gives me decent coverage, blends nicely, it's affordable, and it lasts for a decent amount of time. I would repurchase this, just maybe not in the matte and pore less formula.

The best drugstore foundation ever!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is about the best you're gonna get with drugstore foundation. I gotta say, I was surprised at the quality.

Pros:
- Huge shade range (I found my exact match, Porcelain, and I have very pale skin)
- It really is matte and blurs pores
- It stays on for 9+ hours
- It gets a thumbs up from sensitive skin!
- Cheap
- Medium coverage
Cons:
- Packaging is really annoying. It would have been so much better in a plastic container with a pump/a squeeze bottle
- It does cling to dry patches. I have on on my forehead and it was really noticeable after I put this on

In conclusion, I would recommend buying this if you are looking for a matte foundation that is cheap. I would not buy this if you have any dry patches!

EDIT: Went down to 2 lippies after I found out it oxidizes really bad. The palest shade turns ORANGE! Unwearable. Would be a great Foundation if this didn't happen. Pale girls, beware!

on 7/1/2017 3:52:00 AM

Lovely coverage, I'd say light/medium, great finish although can crack and get cakey around forehead after 3-4 hours of wear. However, for the price it's definitely worth trying :)