4 days ago
I love the silky texture of the Mizon Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule. Unfortunately, the ingredient that helps give the Snail Ampoule it's silky, quick absorbing texture is denatured alcohol. Denatured alcohol is the fifth ingredient, which means there is a fair amount of it in the formula. The one good thing to note is that the snail mucin filtrate makes up 80% of the formula, so the remaining ingredients comprise a total of 20%, meaning the denatured alcohol is probably (an educated guess) around 5%. If you use this be sure to use a moisturizer afterwards to prevent skin from becoming dry from the alcohol.
The Mizon Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule is super silky, lightweight, and one of the easier snail products to layer. It also contains some other beneficial …Read more
About reviewer (702 reviews)
SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure
HairBrown, Other, Other