Mizon Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule

Mizon Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule
Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule

3.8

Snail Secretion Filtrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycereth-26, Punica Granatum Extract, Theobroma Cacao (cocoa) Extract, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Trehalose, Copper Tripeptide-1, Human Ogliopeptide-1, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Cornus Officinalis Fruit Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Caprylyl Glyocol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tropolone, Sodium Polyacrylate, Adenosine, Coptis Japonica Extract, Disodium Edta

on 8/31/2018 4:04:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I swear by this stuff. I've been using it religiously for over two years and I've gotten so many compliments on my complexion since I started using it regularly. I've gotten many of my friends/family hooked on it, too (including my 83-year-old grandmother who is really picky about skincare). It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, and it leaves my skin feeling moisturized without feeling super sticky. I definitely feel like using this ampoule regularly helps even out my complexion and reduce hyperpigmentation.

If you buy it online, make sure you are getting it from a reputable source. There's a lot of fake Mizon out there.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've used this product am and pm for two weeks straight and believe that I like the results, but I'm not sure if the progress that I'm seeing is from everything else that I'm doing (aha, bha, moisturizer, toner, low ph cleanser...) I'm almost out, which I am not surprised about. I do wonder if when I go back to finishing this product I will run into the problem other reviewers had with getting the last bit out of the bottom of the bottle; I'll be irritated if I waste any, since this is only 2 weeks in for me and I've gone through this much product. I liked how it felt going on my skin, so I've been generous with the dropper on my face, neck and chest. I apply after toner and before my real moisturizer. If it's doing magical snail things, great. If not, it still feels nice and hydrating. In my trials, I'm moving on to Cosrx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence to compare. First off, I get 100ml instead of 30, which is a good start, but I'd say the Mizon has a more pleasant, runnier texture going on my skin.
I'll update if there are any further revelations, but as of now, I'll continue to test the Cosrx for a snail comparison.

on 2/26/2018 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Unfortunately for me, it seems that literally anything I put on my face apart from washing, from witch hazel to snail filtrate, seems to cause breakouts.

Texture was nice, maybe even a little on the waterier side than I’d like, packaging was good, no real fragrance to speak of.

I was really hoping to get some results for my acne-textured skin, and I’m going to try just using it as a serum for when I use my dermaroller, letting it sink in, and then rinsing it off.

I’m sure this product would work well for someone who doesn’t break out when the wind changes, but alas, it seems it’s not for me :(

on 2/25/2018 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Didn't see it done anything for me except break me out. Not of an age that my skin should be doing.

on 8/20/2017 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I was searching for a product that would reduce my acne and the scars it left on my face.
I found this product was helpful for many people, so I decided to buy it. I bought it together with mizon foam cleanser and mizon black snail cream. I found this serum is very light and absorbs in a few seconds which I really liked.
I don't know which of the products helped the most, but already next morning my skin looked a lot healthier and brighter, it reduced my acne right away. Now I'm using it for few weeks and I can even show in public without any foundation on my face because my skin looks healthy.
4 stars because this product doesn't hydrate as much as my skin needs.

on 6/21/2017 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

After heaps of research into all things in Korean skincare and beauty products, I jumped onto the snail bandwagon after reading about all the amazing results people were getting from using it.

Unfortunately this Mizon product as well the the snail products from COSRX either break me out, or do nothing for my normal/oily skin. I've now started experimenting with this on my boyfriend who has incredibly dry skin and it seems to be working ok for him. Maybe more suited for people with dry skin as a layer before moisturiser. Will not repurchase unfortunately.

on 5/26/2017 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I believe the one who says about this product that it is not very effective because it is from my knowledge of many tried this and have a little doubt the ability of it to deal with many of the problems of the skin, but already as with many unfortunately sorcerer with some but ineffective with others I can not say reason for sure but it can be The reason is the nature of the skin and the age but the product is deserve the experiment and well deserved because it is really fascinating to many problems .
my blog and you tube jamalek tips

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Cannot believe I'm not only using this but loving it. My skin is really moisturized and hydrated, redness is significantly diminished. Perfect weight and viscosity for my oily skin and leaves no sticky residue. Absolutely no scent (so very relieved about that!). I use Ladykin Broccoli Essence Toner before and it picks up the lovely fruity scent when I massage the Serum into my face.

Would definitely recommend and repurchase . I do plan to pick up a few more Snail Mucin products to compare.

on 1/25/2017 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I was really excited to try this and really wanted to like it.
This was one of my first Korean beauty buys and my first 'crazy ingredient' item. I liked the idea behind it- that snail slime helps heal and protect the snail's little tail- but in practice it, well... just did nothing.
My skin is sensitive and thanks to accutane, no breakouts. I was hoping this would add an extra layer of hydration and help soothe my skin. And, I guess it sort of did, but when I stopped using it altogether, I noticed no difference in hydration.
Although you only need a small amount, the price for 30ml seems a bit steep- especially when there are identical products out there with 3 times as much product. Also, the dropper mechanism makes it impossible to get the last half inch or so of product (a not insignificant amount) out of the bottle.
So in all, this stuff is pretty pointless. Minimal hydration and softness from using it and small size compared to other offerings on the vast K-beauty market. Try a sample first.

on 11/6/2016 10:05:00 AM

Fantastic product. Has completely transformed my skin