MAC Cosmetics Prep and Prime Fix+

MAC Cosmetics Prep and Prime Fix+
Prep and Prime Fix+Prep and Prime Fix+

4.1

Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caffeine, Panthenol, Arginine, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol

ive purchased 2 bottles of this, the first one, i blew through it like it didnt cost me $23 at the time.
the second one is still near full, as ive moved on to mario badescu for a facial spray, and urban decay all nighter for a setting spray.
im not really an intense makeup wearer, but i do wear it often,
the spritzer is uneven and quite strong.

i do agree that this product is wonderful in taking away the powdery look of makeup, but imo any facial spray will do that for you.

for the record i only buy the UD one when its on sale for half price

This is not the spray you want, but the spray you NEED. (lol) This product has been a constant repurchase for me for over 3 years now. I use it for so many purposes:

- If I want my makeup to last a smidgen longer, I use Fix+ to wet my Real Techniques sponge
- I spray my brush to foil my eyeshadows, I cannot find a better product for this!
- Once again If I want to prep my face before even PRIMER, I spray this on my face first
- If I apply too much powder, I use this to wet my face.

An absolutely great product and well worth the hype. Don't use it for a make-up prolonging spray though!

Amazing stuff! I wouldn't use this as a primer but this makes highlighter and eyeshadows more intense and is a great setting spray. I'm interested in the coconut scent, it will be my next purchase.

The MAC prep and prime setting spray is a great spray and it kind of reminds me of hairspray because that's what people used to do back in time.

I clearly can see that my makeup last longer and my forehead and nose area doesn't get greasy.

I would repurchase the product, if the mist wouldn't be so aggressive because that's the only negative point I experienced.

I love this product very much, especially with the combination of the studio fix makeup which last for a full day most of the time.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have tried using it as a primer, setting spray, spraying onto my foundation and highlighter brushes, to foil my eyeshadows.... nothing works for me. Its sticky to the touch and breaks out my skin, I actually think it makes my makeup fade QUICKER!

I got this 50% off during a black friday sale at Sephora.

on 8/6/2018 5:22:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

I have heard a lot of compliments before purchasing. And the fact is it absolutely blows me away! I love the packaging as I love everything transparent and simple! I use as a primer and a setting spray. It makes my foundation last long smoothly!!! No word in earth can describe how I love <3

on 8/2/2018 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

The new Pinklite version of this sang its Siren's song from the brightly lit MAC shelf on my lunchtime 'I-ran-out-of-things' trip to Mecca. Ignoring its Plain Jane sisters, I snagged it and brought it back to work with me for a test run. I eagerly opened the gorgeous packaging, gave it very cursory shake and proceeded to mist myself. Liberally. We're talking YouTube guru misting level overkill.

Girl. I am glowing like a Valentine's version of C3PO. The pink went *everywhere*. My black leather jacket is now a sparkly purple. My purple silk shirt is now shot through with glitter. Once I got my breath back after laughing myself sick at how stupid AF I am, I managed to damage control a bit. But despite some zealous mineral powder buffing I am still glowing to the Gods, honey!

I looked at the bottle again. The pink particles are a sediment in the bottom, and you had better SHAKE. IT. UP. Shaking it for about 20 vigorous seconds, my 2nd try at this stuff yielded the perfect glowy but not sparkly result and I am in love.

I have used regular Fix+ for years and have repurchased many times, Despite my noob mistake with this version, I will definitely continue to do so. R.I.P my leather jacket. It needs a hose and some industrial cleaner now.

on 7/3/2018 4:29:00 PM

This is a good finishing spray as it does take away the powdery look after you’ve finished your makeup. I will just say this is not a setting spray!! It doesn’t do anything for me when it comes to making my makeup last longer. I’d buy again but I don’t really understand the whole hype on this. £19 in the UK is a fair price compared to many high end finishing sprays however MAC know it’s a cult product of theirs and keep putting the prices up which is off putting to me. Overall I’d buy again but really don’t think it’s anything special

on 6/17/2018 11:20:00 PM

Ive bought countless bottles of this. I am a acne prone oily tzone but dry everywhere else girl. I need this for the dry patches from using benzoyl peroxide. I get super flaky on my chin and couple sprits of this fixes that problem. It doesnt completely take away the super flakes but it does make it look a lot better. I used this a lot when i used to use powder foundation. I like this for foiling shadow also. Its very versatile.