This is sooo much more than just a m/u fixer/setting spray. I was introduced to this at the MAC counter when looking for a concealer specifically for KP on my upper arms. The assistant used a kabuki brush to apply the Studio Finish Concealer and then sprayed Prep and prime Fix+ over it and it didn't shift the whole day! As I was wearing a short sleeve t-shirt my fear was the concealer would transfer to the inside of the sleeves but it scarcely did. I now use it regularly after applying any body foundation or concealer. 2nd...it amplifies the pigment of any of my shimmery eyeshadows. I spritz the eyeshadow brush a couple of times and then dip into the eyeshadow and apply to my lids. You can get the same effect if you spritz straight after applying any shimmery shadow to your lids but I end up getting it in my eyes (don't ask!) so have stopped doing that.
it's very lightweight, I can't tell it is on my skin, other than the fact that everything lasts longer, and it smells really fresh too...can't quite put my finger on what it reminds me of exactly but it's a nice smell. Most importantly this is one of those products that I feel confident in using liberally as it's almost completely natural. With cucumber, chamomile and green tea thrown in, not only is it good for my skin but refreshing too, especially on a hot day. A very versatile product with many good uses.
~ My HG list ~
(As I've sampled 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora)
1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
3. Pigmentation + Anti-Ageing Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Facial Treatment Serum
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Lush' - Enzymion
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment