Tarte TARTElette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadows

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Tarte TARTElette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadows
TARTElette Amazonian Clay Matte EyeshadowsTARTElette Amazonian Clay Matte EyeshadowsTARTElette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadows

on 9/1/2016 8:08:00 PM

I just got this palette and started to use it and found every color is perfect for my skin tone, eye color to give me a better than natural look.

The colors are highly pigmented and go on & blend like a dream. I put the colors on this morning and 6 hrs later still look great. I've got blue eyes, olive skin & brunette hair. (mac nc35) I like this better than most of my mac eye shadows.

on 8/2/2016 10:27:00 PM

I purchased this palette recently and am so in love with it. First of all, the packaging is super pretty and the palette is slim, and small, therefore better for travelling with. I also like the fact that the palette contains a good sized mirror. As a hoarder of eyeshadow palettes, this is up there with one of my favourites as the shades are all so durable and are easy to use to create a wide range of different looks. The pigmentation is excellent, whilst also being super blendable; I am a face-before-eyes kinda girl, so I like to use shadows that aren't 'chalky' to create a lot of fall out and I had no problems with this when using this palette. The shadows are everything you need. I like to use the shade 'free spirit' to set my eye primer, the shade 'super mom' is great for highlighting inner corners and the brow bone and I found that the shade 'force of nature' is a great transitional shade, very similar to Make-Up Geeks 'peach smoothie'. Overall I love this palette and would definitely recommend it to a beginner, someone who travels a lot and doesn't like to take that many palettes, or just someone who is looking into investing a versatile palette :)

on 1/9/2016 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I kept putting off buying this palette because after switching it on my arm, I was convinced the colors were too cool toned. I ordered some warm Mac and MUG singles in some of the basic matte transition shades but felt like they pulled more orange on me than I wanted for every single look.

Enter this palette: I ordered this in November during the VIB sale and have not put it down since. This is a palette full of perfect neutral shades. It's what I wanted both Naked Basics palettes to be but i found them to be too ashy and cool toned for my tastes. They sort of blended into one muddy color no matter how I used them. I have all three Naked palettes as well and Tartelette works with them in perfect harmony. I think I'll get more use of my Naked palettes now that I have transition colors that work with all three. The shadows are pigmented and blend out smoothly. I wear this palette alone during the work week with winged liner most of the time.

This would be an ideal beginner palette for someone who didn't have any transition shades and wasn't sure where to start as well as an accompaniment for any palette with too much glitter and not enough mattes.

on 11/28/2015 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Esspensive but so, so worth it. I adore purple and all the shades go wonderfully together. It's definitely not one you can create vastly different looks with, but it has awesome transition shades and all blend perfectly. I was worried they were a bit chalky at first but with a primer on my lid they all show up great.

on 3/21/2015 2:47:00 AM

At some point or another you grow up and can't wear glimmery shadows pn a day to day basis. This palette is very mature and neutral for everyday use especially . However, it must be used with a primer, I find it does work best with the tarte primer otherwise it doesn't apply as well and ends up creasing and looking chalky. Lastly blending is key, if you don't blend well it'll look cakeyish same goes for over applying this shadow. I love this palette and my favorite colors in it are best friend and bombshell they compliment brown eyes :))