Tarte TARTElette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadows

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Tarte TARTElette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadows
TARTElette Amazonian Clay Matte EyeshadowsTARTElette Amazonian Clay Matte EyeshadowsTARTElette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadows

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I love this palette! Neutrals perfect for work and everyday wear, in my opinion this palette is a staple necessity. Although I do not wear a bold and extra glam look. This palette and easily be smoked and out to look naturally bold. I have no problems with creasing, I get beautiful color payoff. Simply said, this is my main palette day to day

on 7/27/2017 9:00:00 PM

This is surprisingly a good standard matte palette. I heard about Tarte online and had to pick it up when it came to Australia. At first I thought these shades are so bland, but using them for 2 years now I have grown to love it.

I love creating every day work friendly looks or use them as a base for my other shadows as I find these last all day and don't crease, muddy or fade during the day. They are the only shadows that don't change on my eye with or without primer (and I have oily lids).

I would definitely recommend this and must admit have been loving Tarte's recent palettes as well.

on 12/10/2016 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Guys, if you want some very drab neutrals in one palette, this is for you. There is nothing special about this palette. This just doesn't have the wow factor for me. I like a bit of shimmer. I think it softens your look as you age. So, the Tartelette in Bloom was a better choice. So, this ones going back. It's too expensive to sit unused in my drawer.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'll admit it, I bought it because of how pretty it is! The colors look stunning and the packaging is beautiful. The color selection is great - but if you have very dark circles like me, it's easy to look like you have a black eye if you go overboard with the purples. It is a bit chalky, but it's not too bad.

on 4/13/2016 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this palette. The matte colours are beautiful, and I find myself reaching for it on a daily basis for my go-to makeup. I also have the Two-Face Chocolate Bar Palette and Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette, but this one is my favourite.

I like that Tarte included a guide to apply daytime and evening time looks. However, I do wish the guide included use of the other colours in the palette. I don't spend hours watching YouTube videos and find the guide guide handy as I keep it on my dresser. I think this palette is perfect for a beginner like myself who would like to experiment with a bit of eye contouring.

on 3/28/2016 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

My first matte eyeshadow palette and I feel a little underwhelmed. Some shades (*ahem*, Caregiver I'm looking at you!) are way too powdery and a bad idea for those who have sensitive eyes or wear contacts. Personally find Best Friend super hard to blend. They also make my eyes look a little bruised (along with Dreamer and Force of Nature), but that might just be my skin tone. The other shades are alright (Natural Beauty and Colour Player are great!) but I feel that it takes forever to build these colours to a desirable shade. Just saw Tartlette's In Bloom palette and now I really wished I bought that instead... 3/5

I do not usually post reviews here but this was worth writing a review. I am an eyeshadow pallet junkie but this one I have to say is a holy grail for me. I reach for this every morning. If you a girl on the go and like your make up classy and not into the shimmery looks that are more for night then this is the pallet for you. You can create so many looks with this pallete that is corporate friendly. I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

on 1/5/2016 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL EYE SHADOW PALETTE (and that's saying a lot b/c I'm an eye shadow palette junkie!!) If you're into neutral mattes you're gonna love this! A kind of similar palette to this would be the Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral #2 Palette, which I have and love, but I did get it on sale when target was going through it's liquidation for $15. It usually retails for $20USD which converts to about $28CAD and since Canada doesn't have Target any more, us Canadians would have to buy online. With shipping costs the price would be around $35CAD, which isn't too far off from the price of the Tartelette palette $54CAD. So if you're Canadian and thinking about getting this, definitely splurge and go for it! Even if you're able to get the Sonia Kashuk one for an ok price, I would still recommend the Tartelette over it anyday. The shadows are so much more buttery and smooth, while the Sonia Kashuk shadows can be a little powdery with some colours not being as pigmented as others. This palette is organized in rows from light to dark with one row being warm neutrals, the second being mauvey purples and the third being cooler neutrals. I love how it's organized and did I mention the packaging is absolutely gorgeous?? Overall, If you're into mattes and neutrals with hints of wearable purples, GO FOR IT!!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Great wearable shades and has a huge mirror which is a plus for me. The compact is cute and the shadows are easy to blend. Three of the lightest shades barely show up on me which is a bummer. You definitely need an eye primer with these shadows. The rest are perfect for daily looks. Not sure if the price is completely justified, but overall it is a good solid palette. A safe bet for work or school.

on 11/20/2015 12:30:00 AM

You know how frustrating it is when you buy an AWESOME eye palette and then realizing you only use like... 4 of the 12 colors they have?

TARTELETTE HAS BROKEN MY CURSE. I love this so so so much, I only wish i could go back in time and save like $250+ from all the naked palettes I've bought (it's my shameful addiction and I never learn my lesson cause it makes you think it'll be matte but only like 2-3 are so you're just wtheck!!!)

everything is amazingly matte, well-pigmented and blends very well with one another. Would totally recommend for price cause you get a nice big mirror, 12 colors and it lasts 5ever.

it doesn't come with the nifty brushes like other eye shadows, but it gives you the excuse to treat yo' self with one or two you really like!