Clarisonic Radiance Brush Head

Clarisonic Radiance Brush Head

4.6

I was almost about to give up on my mia2 because of the breakouts it kept causing my skin until i change my brush. at first i tried the deep pore brush but it was so harsh i got bad breakouts using it twice or even just once a day. then i decided to buy the radiance brush and wow it really changed the game. It is not as harsh compared to the other clarisonic brushes i have tried (deep pore and sensitive) and it still works as good in cleaning the skin up or if you just want to get rid of flakey skin. i am now using it with cetaphil cleanser very night and day. I used to have acne but when i started using this it knd of magically disappeared. this is definitely best used with a gentle cleanser instead of a foaming one bexause it might dry your skin out too much causing more and more acne.

Update: I dont use all Clarisonic products anymore because I noticed that the brushes, although they seem to make skin look better, when I tried to stop using it, my face was so mich drier than it used to be and I also have seen new lines which are located where I tend to use my clarisonic the most. Bye bye clarisonic.

on 6/1/2017 2:34:00 PM

I have the Mia3 (aka Aria) and love it! I got it mainly for the battery life indicator- yes i'm weird like that lol. (white - fully charged, yellow - almost low on charge and red - needs recharge, the device shuts off pretty soon after it turns red)

Anyways, back to the review on the radiance brush. I have tried the sensitive brush and the delicate one. Both i found can be too harsh for my sensitive skin some times. I decided to give the radiance brush head a shot since when i felt it in store, it seemed softer than the delicate head.

I tried it for the first time a couple nights ago and i'm IN LOVE!!!! It feels SUPER soft on my skin but still does a great job in cleaning my face. I always use my clarisonic AFTER i take my makeup off (I don't use it to remove my FULL makeup as that's not what it's designed for). i don't wear makeup daily and I don't use the clarisonic daily either. I know they say you can use it 2x a day or 1x a day if 2x is too much...but i find that even using it every day is still a bit too harsh for my skin. I have dry skin.

In terms of brightening my complexion, the verdict is still out on that. I have only used this brush head once and will update after further use. So far tho... I am loving the radiance brush head!!! I purchased the 2pk since it's cheaper than getting the singles.

on 5/7/2017 3:46:00 PM

Love this brush head. It's more gentle than the delicate brush head and it has really made an improvement in the appearance of my skin. My husband recently commented that my skin seems to have a glow "from the inside".

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This saved my Mia2 from being put aside for good.

The default sensitive brush was rubbish and kept scratching my face all the time! I almost gave up after the painful purging and constant scratches. I was torn between switching to this or the delicate brush head. I bought this after the SA's recommendation. Best gamble ever made!

I can now fully enjoy my clarisonic to the fullest with this. I can use it every day now. I use my clarisonic only at night on the lowest speed. I was afraid this would be too soft and will not be useful to my oily, acne-prone skin. Boy, was I wrong! This does cleans your face properly with firm buffing on the skin. This also helps to reduce my blackhead issue a little, though not totally cure it. But still, a little help is still a big help for anyone with blackhead issue.

Pros:
- Soft (but firm)
- Soft enough for every day use and not aggravate any existing pimples or aggravate skin after makeup removal
- Helps to reduce acne slowly
- Post-acne scars fade faster and less dry flakes post-acne
- Products absorb better

Cons:
- Pricey (Get the double pack. Cheaper for the long run)
- May be too soft for some

I still do use the sensitive brush head once a week for deep clean. Or just to remind myself of the scratches.

Repurchase? Yes.
Recommend to others? It all depends on reference. But yeah, I would recommend this.
One lippie off for the price. It's a little pricier than some of the other brush heads.

on 11/6/2016 12:46:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my favourite brush head. I previously used the sensitive and the acne prone brushes but I found them so rough that I stopped using my clarisonic for a while because I found it unpleasant. This brush is the perfect combination of soft but still dense/firm and it just glosses over my face without any irritation.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I am pretty disappointed that I wasted my money on this.
I have tried this brush and two knockoff brand brush heads in sensitive and delicate.
I was intrigued by the claims of this brush head and was excited to further clear and help even my tone out more. At first the brush felt okay and not too harsh although my others actually felt a little more gentle to the skin.
I started to notice some redness that looked like irritation, later I started to get bumps on my skin some were newly caused blemishes others were just a rougher texture.
The brush felt a little scratchy to the skin and not really that great.
After reading all the claims I thought it would be much better than it actually was.
I have used the Olay brush that spins and has a smaller head on it, with good results, and really had high hopes for this product.
Sadly I had better results with my Olay brush.

First impression it felt softer than my Olay brush head did but only slighter.
After use it felt rougher and more irritating to the skin.
For the price this should have yielding some results by now and blown my Olay outta the water but sadly this will find its new home in the garbage!

I have had much better results with the Olay brush or using a facial scrub than I had with this. My skin now has more discoloration and blemishes than I had before using this.
Even my DIY sugar scrubs yielded better results and did not cause irritation or more blemishes.

I bought a whole set for myself for my birthday, of the Clarisonic radiance.
It came with the full size skincare line, the brush head, and of course the Mia 3/ Aria.
The color is so pretty it was a nice light dusty rose pink.
Of course I was thrilled I just scored a great deal.
However, it has only made my skin worse.
I gave it the benefit of the doubt, maybe my skin was doing this "purging" thing, maybe my skin just needed to become acclimated to using it....
Then I decided after a good long while that maybe I am just using it too often for my skin and need to scale back a bit.
I tried at night only, then every other night, then 2x week.
After enduring the torture to my skin and having more marks and redness to now deal with I am fully over the Clarisonic and will not use this product again. Now I am back at square one and my skin is even worse than I started with!

Only reason I did not give this a one star rating is because I think there is worse out there.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The radiance brush head is super gentle and the one I use for my morning routine. I use the sensitive brush head for evening after removing my makeup. This brush head feels dense and plush and gives a gentle buff to your skin, which I think improves circulation and is the perfect start for your day. I would not use this one to remove makeup or get a deep clean with, but that's just my personal preference. I use this with either Lancome's Creme Radiance cleanser or Vichy ProEven brightening cream cleanser. Both produce an ultra creamy lather that is gentle and hydrating on the skin.

on 1/11/2016 6:46:00 AM

This is what changed my mind about using a Clarisonic. The Cashmere head is too soft and doesn't dry completely. This is softer than the Delicate head yet dries overnight. It is so enjoyable to use and I am on week two using my Clarisonic every night. My skin is soft and not irritated. I also use ample cleanser and water. Very nice brush head.

on 12/16/2015 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I used my beauty insider points to receive the Radiance brush set. It came with one head, an AM & PM radiance cleanser, & a renewal serum. I definitely love this brush head. It feels great on my skin. I use the first setting (so I don't get red or irritated. The more gentle the better) I see my skin glowing everytime I use my Clarisonic. I also really like the radiance line. I haven't broken out and it makes my skin look wonderful

on 2/9/2015 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I just saw this brush at Ulta and decided to try it instead of my favorite deep pore cleaning brush head. Lately the deep pore cleaning brush has been too abrasive for my face. I think it may be because of toll the bitter cold Michigan weather has had on my skin. I tried the brush for the first time and fell in love with it. It's very soft and does not irritate my skin. It still does a good job with cleaning as well. I will continue to use this brush for the winter months and possibly even in the spring and summer.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools