Yves Rocher vanilla bourbon edt

Price: $

on 8/13/2017 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The best!

LOVE this stuff. I've been using it since I was a kid, and it's my favorite vanilla-only scent.

It's just so sweet and delicious and comforting. Amazing price... even the large bottle is a steal. I keep a small bottle in my handbag and a large bottle in my bathroom.

I hope Yves Rocher never alters this scent... it's perfect.

on 12/31/2011 4:14:00 PM

I haven't (re)purchased the perfume in a long time now so I won't be reviewing it. I just want to make a (useful) observation.

There are many reviews here who mention that the perfume's scent (vanilla, basically) is 'combined' or 'influenced' by 'the Bourbon'. LADIES. This perfume DOES NOT HAVE BOURBON EXTRACT/SCENT. The name Vanilla Bourbon comes from THE TYPE OF VANILLA used in this perfume, which is the vanilla that comes from Reunion (the country), previously named 'Ile de la Bourbon' (Bourbons' Island, from the French monarchical family of Bourbon, the House of Bourbon).

So please, before any of you write another 'I can smell the bourbon in this perfume' review, think about it :D

on 5/2/2012 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

As much as I love vanilla scents, this was too overwhelming. Will not repurchase.

on 11/7/2012 8:00:00 AM

This fragrance is so sexy! I'ts kind of heavy and I was overwhelmed - in a good way. I have introduced it to some of my friends and most of them was like "mmmmmh". Whenever I'm in a bad mood I just spray this on and relax.

on 8/14/2013 9:15:00 PM

i love this fragrance, but i dont use it everyday. it smells just like vanilla.

on 6/23/2011 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I received a half-filled travel size in a swap. Now I want more. This is a yummy vanilla that is not sugary sweet. It is similar to my L'Aromarine Vanille, which I absolutely adore. Having been disappointed in all these sugar vanilla scents, it is nice to find vanillas that are as close to vanilla absolute as I can find (and the essential oil is quite expensive).

I also recently received a bottle of Vanille Organic Vanilla. It is similar to the Vanilla Bourbon, but it has a touch of citrus on the first blast that bothered me, but it settled into a familiar vanilla that is a touch lighter than the Bourbon one.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This has been a fave of mine for many years. I love that it comes in a small size or a large size and it's very affordable. It's a great non offensive smell and I tend to wear it a lot in colder weather or when I'm going to work. It lasts a really really long time too! The only thing I don't like is that the bottle does look a bit cheap but again you aren't paying big bucks for this perfume.
Tip: Try spraying this over the Noix de Coco perfume.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I've been purchasing Yves Rocher vanilla fragrances for years. When I was a kid, my mom bought me some Yves Rocher vanilla bubble bath and I just loved it. The fragrance was so rich and delicious. I don't think this is sold as a body wash anymore, but a few years ago I saw that the cologne was available, so I bought it. I mainly wear it when I'm in a nostalgic mood because it does remind me of when I was a child. The vanilla scent is so luscious that it makes my mouth water. For me, this is very much a mood fragrance, but it's not offensive and would probably be fine in most social situations.

on 6/14/2011 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Omg this is my fave fragrance ever!! If you are a huge fan of vanilla scent then this is definitely worth a try! Smells amaaaazing and it's not too strong! At the first few spritz it's a bit strong but love the way it smells after being on for a while - very subtle and soft! Also it's not that expensive and you can also but a mini size - perfect for on the go in your purse!

Popular Fragrances