no images

price range

Reviews

3.0

6 months ago

It was too expensive to be mediocre. I like multi functioning products but my hair didn't seem super healthy and moisturized after all. While it didn't weight it down it didnt seem very smooth either. I did notice that my color has lasted a very long time and perhaps this helps with color fade as well.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (511 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

2.0

Jul/01/2018

I was looking for a spray in conditioner that would be light for my fine but slightly wavy hair. They steered me to this product. It makes my hair very weighed down and that is with me spraying the product into my hands and applying only to my ends. It does relieve tangling for the most part. But the smell is so strong and floral like Giorgio Armani perfume from the 80s. It makes me shudder every …Read more

About reviewer (1588 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Dec/08/2014

I purchased this after being rather sold on the multi use aspect of the product. For $40NZD it has lasted me over six months and I used it when my hair is damp after every was (once every three days).

It really does everything it says, I dont tend to use high end shampoo and conditioner but this keeps my blonde highlighter hair in shape. It isnt too heavy and has a very pleasant smell.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age19-24