e.l.f. SPF 20 Face Primer

No Image

3.0

I use this when I'm doing outdoorsy type activities to prevent my face/neck from burning rather than a plain SPF coz even the ones for face (1 exception: Clinique) burn my eyes when sweat runs down my face. This keeps my foundation in place while I play hard & my only gripe is that this is kind of expensive 0.5oz for $6 is a lot & they make the bottle look big like it's a lifetime supply but there's really not that much in there. But luckily 3 pumps do it for me. I will def rebuy! It's important to use SPF regularly when ur out in the exposure winter AND summer 365!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really haven't ever found a face primer that feels nice. They all just feel like a greasy layer on my skin, it feels as if I rubbed vegetable oil on my face. I find my make up moves around more on primers. It just feels gross, The price and packaging are great though. I'm all for any product with a pump.

This is no exception.

If I judge by the ELF under eye primer, I really don't know what went wrong here. The under eye primer is the best. It really really works, in all ways I'd expect a primer to. Why this doesn't I am not sure. I paid like 3 bucks for this so I don't even care. I'm not mad. I wish I could see the awesomeness that face primers give some people cause it feels like oil, not silk. Despite the good reviews on the ELF website, I beg to differ! I have dry skin, I'm just not happy with this product.