L'Oreal Color Rich Moist Matte in RW12 Bloody Mary

No Image

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This beautiful, luxurious red has the best of both words, creamy texture which does not dry the lips out, yet with a classy matte appearance. It will suit any skin tone, whether fair like myself or deeply bronzed.

I just adore this right down to the last bit in the contemporary-looking tube. In fact, I one spare which is factory wrapped in my collection. I own this shade, Fuchsia and the beautiful and feminine "red valentine."

And, I gave it 5 lippes for price because I bought it on sale. If you don't like the price, just wait. Simple.

I think I just stumbled upon a moisturizing matte dupe of MAC's Russian Red. It does not turn orange or pink and is both deep and bright. The price tag is such a bargain.

on 12/6/2014 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have been looking for the perfect true deep red that does not turn bright orange, garish pink or murky purple on me. This is finally it! I also have dry lips so matte lipsticks are off limits to me--Until now! It feels weightless, it moisturizers but the finish is undoubtedly matte and elegant. It swatches as a deep wine red but on me it has the perfect blend of blue and brown undertones with zero orange and purple. This is my holy grail true red that I can wear all year round. I am an NC 15 to 30 Asian girl ( depending on the season).