Uploaded by haruryu

price range

Reviews

fromrenyun

2 months ago

This toner was hyped by a lot of bloggers so I was curious to try it. My skin type is oily and acne prone. I tried this for about three months before stopping. This is a low pH toner that is suppose to gently remove skin dead cells and keep your skin clean. I have very thick, resistant skin and personally did not see any changes in my skin from using it.

This is touted as a toner that …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (136 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

5 months ago

My HG toner, no other one makes your skin or routine feel the same. It's balancing, moisturizing and cleaning your face in preparation for acids all at once — best way to apply this is to put it in your palms and pat it into your skin. Wake up with supple, radiant and "poreless" skin.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (70 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Cool

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

fromcec05

5 months ago

I tried this due to a recommendation from a friend. To sum it up in a word I would say 'meh'. The price is reasonable and I like the packaging, but I haven't really seen any difference from using this and probably wouldn't repurchase

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

2.0

Jun/28/2018

First impression trying it for the first time today, it smell nice light citrus scent, a bit stickier than Cosrx, mind you that Cosrx was literally like water. I put it in the spray bottle of Cosrx that I use up. I found less waste doing it that way. Will update with results later

Turns out I like Cosrx better with the results. This doesn’t help me with clogged pores

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (113 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

Aug/03/2017

....this Toner is best for pH adjusting your skin after cleanse to prep your skin and get it ready for your actives(acids). If you don't use acids the your better off using another toner, there are many out there. The % of AHA & BHA is not high enough at all to do any exfoliation. It also has alcohol init but it's a simple alcohol which is put there for quick drying but if you are …Read more

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium Brown

HairBlack

EyesHazel

Jul/26/2017

After one month of use my skin became visibly brighter and the pores have also been reduced, although it on itself did not fully eliminate my acne and CCs.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

Jun/26/2017

It's ok. From looking at the ingredients, I thought this would be perfect for my congested, acne prone skin with discoloration. Unfortunately, it did almost nothing. I've been using this for months and seen no change or improvement in my skin. Still congested, still irritated, still discolored and still breaks out. I would not buy again for this reason.

4 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (135 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

May/26/2017

Of course, the Mizon brand is one of my favorites
I have tried many products and advised them to love Korean products
This toner for the skin which has patches and freckles
It is excellent to help in the treatment of these problems
  Very effective
I recommend it
my blog and you tube jamalek tips

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Aug/23/2016

Love this! Completely cleared my face (im oily with 1-3 small pimples during period)! Very gentle but effective! Worth the money--buy on Amazon

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium Brown

HairBrown

Mar/24/2016

I love this stuff! No matter what cleanser or routine I use this toner really refreshes my skin and makes it feel ready for the rest of my skincare layout for the AM and PM. It's not too astringent either and doesn't leave behind any stickiness or irritation. Recommended for those who want to balance out their skin or use cleansers that are more abrasive/high pH.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Neutral