4.3

price range

Reviews

from

7 months ago

This toner was hyped by a lot of bloggers so I was curious to try it. My skin type is oily and acne prone. I tried this for about three months before stopping. This is a low pH toner that is suppose to gently remove skin dead cells and keep your skin clean. I have very thick, resistant skin and personally did not see any changes in my skin from using it. This is touted as a toner that is better suited for drier skin types and I can see why. It leaves this sticky residue on skin after application which does not completely dry off. I personally don't like the stickiness it leaves behind my skin which some may be a fan of. Despite the aha/bha component, I did not break out from this toner. This toner is pretty gentle so I think it's a great addition for those with sensitive skin or those who are just stepping into the low pH game. For those who has pretty oily, resistant skin like me and have experimented with a lot of different acids, skip it!

About reviewer (136 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

10 months ago

My HG toner, no other one makes your skin or routine feel the same. It's balancing, moisturizing and cleaning your face in preparation for acids all at once — best way to apply this is to put it in your palms and pat it into your skin. Wake up with supple, radiant and "poreless" skin.

About reviewer (70 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Cool

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

from

10 months ago

I tried this due to a recommendation from a friend. To sum it up in a word I would say 'meh'. The price is reasonable and I like the packaging, but I haven't really seen any difference from using this and probably wouldn't repurchase

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

2.0

2 years ago

First impression trying it for the first time today, it smell nice light citrus scent, a bit stickier than Cosrx, mind you that Cosrx was literally like water. I put it in the spray bottle of Cosrx that I use up. I found less waste doing it that way. Will update with results later Turns out I like Cosrx better with the results. This doesn’t help me with clogged pores

About reviewer (116 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

3 years ago

....this Toner is best for pH adjusting your skin after cleanse to prep your skin and get it ready for your actives(acids). If you don't use acids the your better off using another toner, there are many out there. The % of AHA & BHA is not high enough at all to do any exfoliation. It also has alcohol init but it's a simple alcohol which is put there for quick drying but if you are not allergic to alcohol then it won't be a issue. Bottom line is, Mizon AHA BHA toners pH is 4.30, and natural skin pH is between 4.2 and 5.6 so you see it's a perfect pH adjusting Toner...

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium Brown

HairBlack

EyesHazel

3 years ago

After one month of use my skin became visibly brighter and the pores have also been reduced, although it on itself did not fully eliminate my acne and CCs.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

3 years ago

It's ok. From looking at the ingredients, I thought this would be perfect for my congested, acne prone skin with discoloration. Unfortunately, it did almost nothing. I've been using this for months and seen no change or improvement in my skin. Still congested, still irritated, still discolored and still breaks out. I would not buy again for this reason.

About reviewer (136 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

3 years ago

Of course, the Mizon brand is one of my favorites I have tried many products and advised them to love Korean products This toner for the skin which has patches and freckles It is excellent to help in the treatment of these problems   Very effective I recommend it my blog and you tube jamalek tips

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

3 years ago

Love this! Completely cleared my face (im oily with 1-3 small pimples during period)! Very gentle but effective! Worth the money--buy on Amazon

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium Brown

HairBrown

4 years ago

I love this stuff! No matter what cleanser or routine I use this toner really refreshes my skin and makes it feel ready for the rest of my skincare layout for the AM and PM. It's not too astringent either and doesn't leave behind any stickiness or irritation. Recommended for those who want to balance out their skin or use cleansers that are more abrasive/high pH.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Neutral