Mizon AHA & BHA Daily Toner

Mizon AHA & BHA Daily Toner

4.8

Water, Glycerin, Sodium Lactate, Alcohol,Butylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Peg-60 Hydrogenataed Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Proylparaben, Portulaca Oleracea Extract,Salicylic Acid, Disodium Edta, Proplylene Glycol,Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Achillea Milefolium Extract,Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Carica Papaya Fruit Water, Potassium Sorbate

on 8/3/2017 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

....this Toner is best for pH adjusting your skin after cleanse to prep your skin and get it ready for your actives(acids). If you don't use acids the your better off using another toner, there are many out there. The % of AHA & BHA is not high enough at all to do any exfoliation. It also has alcohol init but it's a simple alcohol which is put there for quick drying but if you are not allergic to alcohol then it won't be a issue.

Bottom line is, Mizon AHA BHA toners pH is 4.30, and natural skin pH is between 4.2 and 5.6 so you see it's a perfect pH adjusting Toner...

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After one month of use my skin became visibly brighter and the pores have also been reduced, although it on itself did not fully eliminate my acne and CCs.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It's ok. From looking at the ingredients, I thought this would be perfect for my congested, acne prone skin with discoloration. Unfortunately, it did almost nothing. I've been using this for months and seen no change or improvement in my skin. Still congested, still irritated, still discolored and still breaks out. I would not buy again for this reason.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I love this stuff! No matter what cleanser or routine I use this toner really refreshes my skin and makes it feel ready for the rest of my skincare layout for the AM and PM. It's not too astringent either and doesn't leave behind any stickiness or irritation. Recommended for those who want to balance out their skin or use cleansers that are more abrasive/high pH.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Love this! Completely cleared my face (im oily with 1-3 small pimples during period)! Very gentle but effective! Worth the money--buy on Amazon

on 5/26/2017 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Of course, the Mizon brand is one of my favorites
I have tried many products and advised them to love Korean products
This toner for the skin which has patches and freckles
It is excellent to help in the treatment of these problems
  Very effective
I recommend it
my blog and you tube jamalek tips

on 12/6/2014 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

incredibly awesome. love the scent. love the bottle. last a good while. would rebuy if cheaper

the bottle is nice and slender and the dispensing is just the right dose. gd quality
the toner itself is refreshing and awesomely scented.

update: i realize that this gives me the same feel as the neutrogena toner. which i also like. but last i used that was years ago

on 1/27/2016 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Really love this. It's rare to find an acid toner that actually works! Fantastic product

on 9/1/2015 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Pros:
-completely cleared my mild/moderate acne 100%!
-Non irritating
-did i mention it completely cured my acne!

Cons:
-VERY hard to find online
-expensive

This is my HG toner. I recommend it to everyone. When I switched to the cheaper Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid toner, my acne came back. This was the only product I changed in my skincare routine, so I now know that this was the key to my clear skin. Alas, it is becoming more difficult to find this lovely product. I've used everything for my acne and honestly this product works. It's extremely gentle yet powerful. The ph of this product is the key to its success and preps your skin to better absorb other lotions. I work hard to keep my skin clear and honestly this product is a godsend.