3.9

price range

Reviews

2.0

3 years ago

The smell of this is absolutely horrible! I don't understand why they would feel the need to put that much fragrance in a face cream. It's so strong, I can taste it in my mouth. I'm returning it.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

3 years ago

In iran its called revitalift Laser X3,I use it after vissionary serum by lancome,Its thick but absorbs nicely,it makes my face hydrated but not oily Its not wonderfull but great for the price

About reviewer (73 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

4 years ago

Great product for the price.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Tan, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

5 years ago

I am 57 years old, but people tell me all the time that they don't believe it. I really have no wrinkles, and I have to give this product kudos for some of this--I have been using for 2 years and absolutely LOVE the results! I apply every night and it works its magic, lifting and plumping and smoothing to where my skin feels like a baby butt in the morning. I noticed someone talked about it pilling on the face-that only happens if you put it on in the daytime and/or apply product over it. It is really only for night time application. I use it generously over my jowl area, because they had really started to sag. I know $20 is a little costly, but a jar lasts a couple of months and it is so worth it, and I use an inexpensive cleanser and daytime moisturizer/sunscreen, and don't smoke like a lot of my friends do. If you are 20 years old you don't need this yet-but if you are 45+ I think you will find it very effective.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

5 years ago

So far I am seeing that my skin is tighter. I have only been using it for a week but I do notice that my skin looks better. Again, I have been using hair, skin and nail vitamins for the same length of time so maybe the combination of the two seems to work well together. I use the Revitalift cleanser and then the miracle blur eye cream and then the triple power mask overnight. I see small results but I will let you know! It's only been a week!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown

HairBrown

EyesBrown

2.0

5 years ago

Okay, so... you know when you have dry skin on your arms or legs and, after you shower, all this dead skin rolls off, almost like an eraser? That's what this does on my face -- and I'm 90% certain it's not dead skin either, it's just the mask. Either way, it feels incredibly gross.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

5 years ago

Love this stuff. It goes on like a thick cream and soaks into your skin. I've been using it for a week now and have seen such a noticeable difference in my skin. I use it as my night cream. I have very sensitive skin and this works great. Totally worth every penny!! Great product

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium