Urban Decay Naked On The Run

Urban Decay Naked On The Run
Naked On The Run (inside)

4.2

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I love it

on 8/15/2016 11:38:00 AM

I love this however it was limited-edition!!! With that being said,this makes it so easy to get ready in the morning!!

on 5/11/2016 10:03:00 AM

I don't think that this is a travel palette per se, as there are a lot of slimmer options to travel with.
But, I have to say that this is maybe the palette I use the most on a daily basis, as it has everything I need:

✽ nice-sized mirror
✽ The blush is great (it looks glittery in the pan, but once applied it is not glittery,) and so is the bronzer.
✽ The eyeshadows are great for a nude look or a look with some added sparkles (I miss a lighter matte nude shade, though.)
✽ The mascara is a good size to try it out (even though it's not my favourite mascara in the world - can be messy.)

A very good all-in-one palette!

on 3/23/2016 1:32:00 PM

This product is a great concept and well-executed.

The biggest pro of this palette is the value. The lipgloss is full size, and the other products are about 75% (or more) of what you'd get from purchasing a single. I paid $32 for it, and it seems that it often goes on sale for this price, but even at $55 you're still getting a ton of product. All the products are UD's usual good-to-great quality.

The packaging is beautiful and convenient for travel. The fact that the lipgloss is full-sized means that many other glosses can also be put in its place. Most other eyeliners could be swapped in as well. The travel-sized mascara slot means no other mascara can fit in it (not even other travel sizes). Since mascara is the first thing you'll need to replace, this is inconvenient. There is also no brush at all.

This product really has everything you need for a full face except for foundation and brow products, which are highly individual. I expect the colors in this palette would work fine on pretty much any skintone. (Though the blush is super bright and needs to be applied very carefully if you're pale.)

The biggest thing that makes this palette just OK for me is that it only really creates looks that are natural/soft/pretty. This is great if you're using it for work or daytime, but if you want a more dramatic look, you'll need to at least use a different eyeliner and lip color. I will definitely use this regularly, but probably wouldn't repurchase for this reason.

on 3/12/2016 8:08:00 AM

I bought this on sale at Ulta awhile back. I use the lipgloss and dark brown eyeliner, Stun, frequently. I've not had good luck with their mascara so I gave it away. On to the eyeshadows, I depotted the first shade, Dive, which was way too warm on me. The other shades I use. I don't find myself reaching for Fix which is one of the lighter brown matte shades. But I do use the other brown matte shade, Dare, more frequently. Overall the palette is on the warmer side for me. I do use Resist, a brown more neutral shimmer, the most. But the quality is not like my Urban Decay eyeshadow singles or the Naked 2 Basics palette. The eyeshadows are not as pigmented. As for the highlight shade, 5050, it's too peachy on me. I have not really played with the bronzer or blush that comes in this palette. I got it mostly for the eyeshadow. I would not repurchase but I'll do my best to use up the eyeshadows.

on 4/10/2016 11:07:00 PM

Not a huge fan of this although I LOVE the mascara it came with. The lipgloss has a nasty scent to it and not a fan of the color but it's a cool idea of having everything you need in one box but would be awesome if you could customize it. I thought I would use this more honestly but it sits in a drawer most of the time. This is usually what I'll take to work if I take anything so if it gets stolen I won't be to upset.

I just love this palette! I grab this when I go travelling and I don´t thing about anything else beacause I know it has all I need: a great selection of neutral eye shades, blush, bronzer, highligther, eyepencil and a gloss! I love the quality of everything in here!

on 12/31/2015 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I originally only bought this pallete for when I travel. I usually have to make one or two trips a month for work and this one makes for easy packing. And because the case is so sturdy I wasn't worried about it getting broken in my bag. But now I am thinking of not saving it just for travel using it more for every day. I love the shadows on my tan complexion and the lip gloss is a great color. I think the mascara is fine but my teenage daughter likes it more than I do (if that tells you anything!). I did buy the Urban Decay four pack of colored eyeliners in this size so I can swap out the colors when I feel like a change.
I also own the original Naked palette and I still may buy the Smoky but for now this is great (and I recently saw it for a great sale price online on several sites!).

on 1/13/2016 12:19:00 AM

Everyone knows that packing and unpacking is a pain in the rear and that's just clothes. Packing and unpacking for a make up junkie is a bajillion times worse. I love the idea of travel or on the go makeup so I was excited when UD came out with this palette. It has nice neutral shades, eyeliner, lipgloss and bronzer/highlight/blush. The palette is quite large so I ended up just depotting the entire thing. The shadows are decent as are the bronzer/highlight/blush.

This is a good product that I'm really "meh" towards. The colors are nice, it's handy on the go, but I just don't reach for it. I was a little annoyed it didn't come with a brush, seemed to defeat the purpose of the on the go style packaging, and I found the eye colors a bit boring and dark when I got around to playing with them. The blush rocks, the eyeliner is great, but as a whole this doesn't give me warm fuzzies like most of my palettes. Don't regret it, but wouldn't buy it twice.

Go buy this now. I always wanted a Naked pallet, but I couldn't get myself to spend $50-$60 on JUST eyeshadow. I went to Ulta with a list of four things I wanted/needed: black eyeliner, blush, bronzer, mascara. I got all of those things with this pallet along with my own little taste of the naked eyeshadow pallet (which I'm completely addicted to now, thnx), a great colored lip gloss (even though I hate sticky lip gloss), and a little highlighter (although, I rarely use it, my skin is too fair 😁). Best make up purchase ever.