NYX Matte lipstick in Whipped Caviar

4.8

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Whipped Caviar is a mauvey MLBB kind of color that works so perfectly with a variety of makeup looks. The texture is very smooth and buttery, and it feels comfortable on the lips. It isn't ultra-matte, but more of a satin-y matte like UD Vice lipsticks in the Comfort Matte formula. This is a very easy to wear shade for me (somewhere between NC10 and NC15), and on deeper skin tones I think it would be more of a true nude. It wears nicely and it feels like nothing on the lips. This is a great every day kind of lipstick, office-friendly without being pink or beige, and super-affordable.

This is a very pretty shade, but it is NOT a nude on me - it is a mauve-y, dusky pink. No one would ever, ever mistake it for my lips but better - it definitely looks like (not barbie pink) lipstick. It lasts a few hours and is matte without being drying. I don't think I'd repurchase just because I don't envision it becoming a staple, but it is a really nice addition to the arsenal at a great price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

A very pretty pink nude that flatters my pale but neutral complexion well. It brightens up my face so nicely.

I always exfoliate my lips and follow up with a balm before applying this lipstick, so it feels more comfortable that way. Also, I go easy on the application, too much of this and it looks more nude than pink.

New staple!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a face brightening pink nude..it's one of those to grab when you don't know what to put on. I can really see it working on most everyone because it is so neutral...I hope NYX continues to make this color for years to come..my only beef is the packaging. The bullet kind of wiggles around and drops down if you add any pressure to it. It's not bothersome on most accounts but I've seen better packaging on $1 lipsticks.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Amazing color! Perfect for all undertones

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Within a few recent weeks, I bought this product, along with Milani's Rose Femme and MAC's Cosmo lipsticks, all online (based on reviews and descriptions) and all because I was trying to replace a discontinued MAC shade called Soft Sell. Without a doubt, of the three, this NYX lippie is my favorite. It's a great all-around shade that's a little darker than my lips without adding to much color, and it dries to a very nice finish. It's a tad lighter than Rose Femme (if anyone is wondering), which I like, and a little less pink and a little more mauve than Cosmo. All are keepers, but this is the best of the lot (for me).

I love this ! Its a neutral mauve- pink- brown shade. Here' s my take on the product.

Pros
cheap
you get to see the color on the see thru plastic tube
nice matte finish

Cons
smells bad like Actal or sthg!
the packaging is nothing fanciful
kinda drying and feathers in hot climates

This was the ever famous 'Kylie' dupe for mac whirl lip liner.

Overall, i say buy if you like neutrals and want this as part of the million lipsticks/liners in your kylie dupe collection. Cos I did!! Hehe

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is a great dupe for MAC mehr and brave. It's a medium deep mauve with browny purple undertones and is very flattering. It's a matte lipstick but is super creamy and goes on like a cream rather than a matte. Definitely a great shade for work and everyday.

Whipped Caviar is definitely a dupe for a mix of MACs "Mehr" and "Whirl". I love both shades, especially "Mehr". I was not into buying Whipped Caviar but I did it anyway, because life's too short anyway. It was totally worth it. The formula is creamy, yet turns into a velvet matte finish after minutes. The colour is stunning. I can't describe shades very good, so I'd say it's a brownish rose pink nude. It fits my skin tone good, even though I tend to be a pale person. I feel comfortable while wearing WC since it's pigmented enough to be noticed, yet it's still subtle. I wear foundation, mascara and this lipstick when I'm off to work, and that's fairly enough. It stays for about 4-5 till I notice some LITTLE fading but it's still on my lips without patchy spots. Girls (and boys), I heartly recommend this lipstick to everyone who loves a nude lipstick that makes you feel like Whoah!

This is my favorite lipstick! I have neutral fair skin and this is the perfect color. It looks like my natural lip color, only in a slightly darker shade. It is tacky but not dry and the color really lasts! I am buying more shades right away!