Arbonne Calm Soothing Facial Serum

Arbonne Calm Soothing Facial Serum

Not tested on animals

If you like serum this has a nice feel , but it doesn't do much. There's really not much off a benefit to this product besides that it's fragrance free. The lotion is better. This serum is expensive for something that doesn't do much.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

What can i say? I love this, as with my pervious review on the arbonne calm cleanser, this is the second step in the system, this serum comes in a small glass bottle with a dropper (such as an eye dropper) which is very convenient to the use of the product. When using this serum you only need a pea sized drop top cover your whole face and since using it i've fallen completely in love, I don't think theres another serum that I've ever tried that I love more than this one. This serum feels so cold and fresh on your face and makes your skin and you feel extremely refreshed. I recommend this product with no doubt. I also recommend you read my review on the cleanser for a more in depth review on the system (calm line/collection)

I've never had great luck with serums. They tend to have a lot of active ingredients and promise a lot of things, but fail to deliver. Other serums that I've tried in the past (Aveda, Origins and Shiseido) have irritated my skin or made it too oily for me to use during the day. The Arbonne line really works for me, this serum is light, fragrance free and leaves your skin feeling hydrated with a matt finish. After using this for a week, I can feel a huge difference in the texture of my skin. I'm not quite at that point in my life where I need skin care products with collagen inducing qualities, but I definitely feel like this serum is doing that for me. My skin feels more hydrated at the end of the day and more supple in the morning. I use this after my toner, under my day and night cream, and it blends seamlessly into my skin care routine without me feeling it at all.