EX1 COSMETICS INVISIWEAR LIQUID FOUNDATION

EX1 COSMETICS INVISIWEAR LIQUID FOUNDATION

3.6

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Dimethicone Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer, Talc, Methicone, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta. [+/- (May Contain) Ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (Iron Oxides), 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]

on 6/14/2018 3:56:00 PM

I have bought this foundation over 8 times by now and have been using it every week day for 2-3 years. By far the best medium cover foundation for yellow toned skin. I’ve tried lots of others and they’re always too full coverage and too pink! I’ve never found a more yellow colour foundation to date. So much so when I’m going out-out I put abit of this over my doublewear to yellow it out, as even Estée Lauder can’t make a yellow enough toned one for me. Anyways the foundation lasts 6-8 hours, dosnt go oily, but looks dewy on my face. I use a strong emollient moisturiser prior to using and it looks great. I don’t use power. It’s not one for going out or for all night loving wear, but for a natural finish everyday foundation it’s great. I can’t understand the bad reviews. I’ve got normal-dry skin in winter and normal in summer, I use shade 3.0 previous F200, and as said above use strong moisturiser prior and don’t use powder. I use a mouse bronzer.

on 6/13/2018 11:12:00 AM

I've purchased this product 3 times and I can only assume they have reformulated it.

I still have my first bottle (it is a shade that is now too dark for me) and it was amazing! A nice medium coverage matte foundation with strong yellow undertones that didn't break me out! Didn't feel heavy on the skin and photographed well. No issues with separating.

My second time purchasing I noticed that it started to separate. I would have to shake it every once in a while. If I didn't use it for a long time, I had to shake it for 5+ minutes until I could stop hearing liquid shaking in the bottle.You could see the makeup was broken up when you pumped some onto the back of your hand.

My third time purchasing, it went straight to the trash. Separated so badly that I couldn't shake it back together. I could open the bottle and tip out so much oil/water. Tried shaking for 10 minutes, tried emptying out some of the liquid, tried pumping out half of the bottle to get to the pigment but it was completely unusable.

It's such a shame because it was such a good product back when it was most hyped and it was a HG product for my oily, acne-prone skin. Now it's terrible and I have to find a new product.

on 6/9/2018 4:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Not sure why the hype on this foundation. The color was a good match and great packaging but that is where the pros end.

Purchased color 4.0 for my NC20 skin. I have dehydrated skin so I tend to always prep my skin well before daily make-up routine. This foundations does not sit well. I've tried using a beauty blender and a brush and with both tools the foundations separates soon after application. When attempting to use a third time the first few times I tried pumping foundation from the container, clear liquid came out instead.

on 3/17/2018 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought this because it was recommended by some YouTubers with dry skin. I got mine in the lightest shade 1.0. I'd say the undertone is more warm rather than neutral. The coverage is medium.
This foundation has a very thick consistency and just sits on top of my skin like a mask. It sinks into all fine lines (especially smile lines) and accentuates texture like no other foundation I've tried. It makes me look like I have small bumps all over my face, which you can't even see when I have no makeup on whatsoever. I expected the finish to be more natural, but it's completely matte, which looks terrible on dry skin. Makes me look 15 years older.
I'm giving it a point for being reasonably long-wearing and not breaking me out.
Avoid this if you have dry skin.

on 3/14/2018 7:09:00 AM

Very disapointed. Expected great things from this foundation after seeing so many people rave about this.
My skin is dry, light - medium toned, I normally use light gradual tanner (very natural looking, nothing orangey).
So colour match was okay (shade 2.0), wouldn't say it's that yellow toned. Definitely more neutral in my opinion.. But the consistency is really strange, it's quite thick and clay like for light - medium coverage foundation. I would expect high to full coverage foundations to have that consistensy. It was EXTREMELY DIFFICULT to blend and achieve even coverage, I was left with patchy and flakey finish, . Tried saving it with setting powder, but it made thing even worse. Its a matt finish foundation, which I didn't realise, but thats my own fault. After 2 - 3 hours of wear it looked so bad I've tried not to look in the mirror lol. It sat on top of my skin collecting in fine lines and pores, turned so grainy and horrible.
So I can say it was the worst foundation I have ever tried, but at least it wasn't pricey so no hard feelings.
Just to be fair I will give it another go trying to use different primers, setting it and etc but I doubt it I'll change my mind..

on 3/3/2018 11:57:00 AM

I was looking for a new affordable foundation that would be suitable for my acne prone sensitive skin and I came across this foundation after reviewing the ingredients. It's a average foundation that has light to medium coverage and the shade was a great match for medium toned yellow skin (2.0), despite having light to medium coverage it managed to cover all my redness and a few spots which is great! The finish is a matte finish, looks very natural and skin like and doesn't look cakey on me at all, it lasts a while and doesn't seem to move or get patchy like some foundations. I would wear this as a base but layer a more full coverage foundation on top or use this to mix in with another foundation to lighten it as it contains a good amount of yellow. This isent enough coverage for me as I'm a very full coverage type of person but this isent a bad foundation but not something I would repurchase.

on 2/27/2018 12:21:00 PM

So this is a great foundation for those on a budget, I have them in my makeup kit for clients with a yellow undertone - can't be beaten on colour
I actually use this on my own skin as it's light and the perfect shade for my pale yellow collection in the winter months.

Pros It also DOESNT COLEECT IN MY PORES which is something of a holy grail property I need in my foundations.
Light and can be built up. Best with a buffing brush super easy to blend

Cons It doesn't last long but it's easily worked back into the skin if it starts collecting in places.

This is a great cheap foundation I like it a lot

on 2/10/2018 7:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It is hard to find yellow foundation and even though I read mixed reviews about this one I needed it. So I ordered 2 shades 2.0 and 3.0 because I am in between. I was so excited to try it..finally shades that are not pink. But the foundation is sooo bad that even its colours can't save it from the worst rating. It dried my skin like crazy. It got into my fine lines and dry patches (I didn't even know I had them). You could see the foundation siting on my skin. I like dewy finish and this is matt. I had to put highlighter to look healthier. The worst spent money ever!! I will stick to healthy mix serum and CC cream from Bourjois beacuse Maybelline fit me for dry skin is not available in my country anymore. Don't buy EX1 if you have dry skin.

on 8/18/2017 3:24:00 PM

By far my favourite foundation i've ever tried. Can get a super light coverage or layer it to be more full. It never ever looks cakey or heavy, looks just like skin. The shade 2.0 is perfect for my yellow toned pale skin. I would love it if it had SPF but for how good this looks i'll let it pass.

I Love this <3 It's my most dependable foundation. If I'm in a rush and I know I won't have time to finesse and try to make things work, I'll pick up this foundation.

It sits really BEAUTIFULLY on my skin. Coverage is about a medium.

I also really like the packaging. The gold and the airless pump. Makes me feel expensive haha

Only con is it's slightly pricey, because I'd have to pay for shipping since it's not readily available in my country.

But would definitely recommend people to try this out

---EDIT 23 FEB 2018---
As my skin changed, so did my thoughts on this foundation.

The initial 5 star review was written when I had purely oily skin. Few month and some dry patches later, and I don't quite like this foundation as much.

After using salicylic acid, and other chemical exfoliants more frequently, I'm not as oily everywhere. But I certainly didn't think I had any dry patches either. Until I put this foundation on...

I can still get away with it because my dry patches are tiny, tiny, tiny. But the fact that they are so small but I can still see them means that if you have dry skin, you really should Stay AWAY from this foundation.

It's also been doing this weird thing lately, where it almost looks like it's pilling? But not really? Basically when I try to dab it onto certain parts on my face, the foundation almost separates into really tiny little dots, so tiny it looks like bits of powder, and it does not want to stick to my face. And I then have to brush those dots away. It's honestly so bizarre, I feel like it's not just my skin that's gotten drier, but also the foundation. I honestly don't get it. Either way, I'm changing my opinion and definitely not repurchasing. Heck, I'm gonna go shop for a new foundation right now.