EX1 COSMETICS INVISIWEAR LIQUID FOUNDATION

EX1 COSMETICS INVISIWEAR LIQUID FOUNDATION

3.8

Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Dimethicone Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer, Talc, Methicone, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta. [+/- (May Contain) Ci 77491, 77492, 77499 (Iron Oxides), 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I Love this <3 It's my most dependable foundation. If I'm in a rush and I know I won't have time to finesse and try to make things work, I'll pick up this foundation.

It sits really BEAUTIFULLY on my skin. Coverage is about a medium.

I also really like the packaging. The gold and the airless pump. Makes me feel expensive haha

Only con is it's slightly pricey, because I'd have to pay for shipping since it's not readily available in my country.

But would definitely recommend people to try this out

on 8/18/2017 3:24:00 PM

By far my favourite foundation i've ever tried. Can get a super light coverage or layer it to be more full. It never ever looks cakey or heavy, looks just like skin. The shade 2.0 is perfect for my yellow toned pale skin. I would love it if it had SPF but for how good this looks i'll let it pass.

on 7/6/2017 11:59:00 AM

I love this foundation!!
My only complaint is that the lightest shade i can buy in Sweden is F1 and it's about one shade too dark. I tried a lightner but it negatively affected the fornula too much.

The consistency is creamy and goes on smooth. A pump and a half is plenty (i apply with fingers first then work in with a beauty blender). The finish is the most flawless I've found yet. The coverage if full without being mask-like. It lasts a full workday and a bit beyond (i'm oily and never use powder, only blot).

As you use it, the product is pushed up the tube, so no waste! Love the pump. The lid falls off in the makeup bag, which is a bit annoying.

The price is crazy low, especially given the quality.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

My sister love this foundation , she is nc42 and use shade f300 , medium coverage , great for oily skin my skin is dry and i did not like it , i buy ex1 product from lookfantastic.com , prices are great and they offer free delivery , here's code for $$ off | MARYAM-RN |

I have that hard-to-match light olive skin, and read raves about EX1 online. I ordered the lightest color (F100), and when the bottle arrived I was disappointed because it looked pinkish. Fortunately, the color seemed to melt right into my skin and did not have a pinkish cast. Not bad! Good, long wear with no oxidation that I could see. Also, it doesn't sink into my lines or get oily-looking in my t-zone. I didn't think I'd like it but I keep coming back to it, day after day, choosing it over my other foundations. Initially I noticed some of the same dryness that the reviewer below experienced; I've been fighting that with a layer of argan oil, then sunscreen, before the foundation. I like a little glow so I mix about 3 squirts of this foundation with one squirt of Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation Illuminator before applying it all over my face with a damp Beautyblender. Very pretty way to get a dewy look that's still long-lasting.

on 3/18/2017 9:31:00 AM

DISCLAIMER: I know my way around MakeUp,Ive done it for a few years...I know how foundation works and I know how something should work..I have very few dry patches nothing major. When I applied this foundation it had sheer coverage(tinted moisturizer) and it made my skin DRY af!! My skin is combo and I know that... This just made my whole face look sooo dry and flakey it was a mess!! I do not recommend this foundation to ANYONE but oily skin types with NO DRY PATCHES!! Ive tried a few dozen foundations and zhis was BY FAR the worst... wouldnt take it even if someone gifted it to me... I love the Coverf cream foundation! I do not understand other peoples reviews who rave about because I cant see it happening... Its not worth the Price at all... Hell it even ruined my day...

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using this product on and off for about 3-4 years now--since my senior year in high school. I do think it has it's pros and cons, but I've recently come back to it and have been loving it for my skin changes. EX1 also recently expanded their color line which I think is great, especially since they only had about 5 shades prior.

Because of their smaller shade range, at the time I purchased it, I got shade F200. I'm around an NC25-30 for reference. This shade is entirely too dark for me. It goes on pretty dark and it actually oxidizes about a shade or two darker. That's the reason I took off one lippie, but in the summer, I can usually make this shade work for me. I just made another order and ordered shade 4.0 so we will see if that's a better shade match for me. I do like this foundation for day to day use. Here's why:

Finish: The finish of this foundation is a demi-matte finish. It's almost a mousse-y texture when you pump it out of the bottle and feels really "wet" when you buff it out. If you own or have used L'Oreal True Match, that's what it feels like upon blending. However, it's not drying to my skin at all. Right now I'm dealing with dehydrated, acne-prone skin and it hasn't broken me out when all of my other foundations seem to be recently doing so.

Coverage: The coverage for this foundation is a medium coverage. With two layers, you can probably build it to a "medium-high" coverage, but definitely not a solid full coverage. I like this for day-to-day use--going to work, running errands, going to university, etc. I've also used this in photos and it looks great--no flashback for me.

Wearability: This doesn't claim to be a long wearing foundation and it isn't. It definitely breaks down and creases around my mouth and nose (where that generally happens for me anyway) around the 5-6 hour mark. I have oily skin, so I never expected this to not wear down on me since it doesn't claim to be mattifying either. However, it leaves me with a pretty glow to the skin instead of an overtly oily finish. Once it starts wearing down, my skin still looks healthy--not like a cakey mess like I usually get with other foundations.

I would purchase this again because the price point is right for me, especially for daily everyday use. I don't wear this foundation on nights out and don't expect it to hold up for 12 hours. This foundation doesn't make extreme promises like some other foundations do and they are better yellow-toned than most. For what this foundation promises, it does it's job well, and for that, I will and already have repurchased.

EDIT: I did purchase a new shade and it matched me better. However, they did reformulate the foundation. :( Although it's still good, I still like the older version a little bit better because it sat a little better on my skin. The new formulation also has a strange smell to it which the older did not, so if you're affected by fragrance, this one lingers for a little while after application.

on 1/15/2017 3:30:00 PM

Absolutely in love with it. It has decent coverage (I cover any spots with concealer if I have to), looks very natural and does not feel heavy on me. I have to powder every now and then but nothing that would be annoying. I like to try different products and I'm not usually loyal to one - but this is my third bottle of this foundation!

Nevertheless, I find that the colours may be slightly darker than they claim to be - I am NC25, but I find number 3 to be far more suitable for me than F100 - which according to them is the equivalent of NC25. Other than that, there's nothing bad to say!

on 12/18/2016 8:57:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

Picked this up when they expanded their shade selection and got it in shade 1.0 which is perfect for my pale skin. It feels light on the skin, blends easily and has medium coverage. It's very affordable as well so doesn't break the bank to try it out. It's not the most long lasting foundation I have but really good for a day at work.

on 12/13/2016 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This foundation looks amazing after I make sure my skin is moisturised properly. Yes, this can make flaky/textured skin look worse, so please moisturise! I also find that this does make me oily on my t zone.

However, the finish is usually really pretty-glowy and healthy. Price is great. I use the shade 10.0 and it's extremely yellow-yay! I have a hard time finding foundations that are very warm. There are nice shades too, for those who are olive/yellow.

As for staying power...very average. Probably 6 hours-ish. Longer if I use a setting spray.

Coverage is light to medium, and buildable if you have normal skin. Otherwise, it might exaggerate skin texture...and that's not cute.