TONYMOLY Panda Dream Brightening Eye Base

TONYMOLY Panda Dream Brightening Eye Base
Panda Dream Brightening Eye BasePanda Dream Brightening Eye BasePanda Dream Brightening Eye Base

3.8

Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Mical, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Dimethicone / Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Microcrystalline Wax, Sorbitan Olivate, Ceresin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Lanolin, Titanium Dioxide, Capryltl Glycol, Ethyhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Methicone, Tropolone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Pearl Extract, Water, Sambusa Vulgaris Shoot Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Sap Extract, Glycerin, Steareth-20, NHydroxysuccinmide, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7.

on 2/24/2019 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Urgh! This was horrible!! I have no idea what - or who - this is really for. It doesn't work as a regular under eye treatment as it's far too drying. Neither does it work as a primer for the same reason. It also doesn't work as a highlighter or brightener as the colour is way too pale, even on someone like me who has pretty pale skin even in summer. This made my under eye area look really crepey and showed every single fine line I have (and even ones I didn't know I had!). I gave up on it in the end and thew it in the trash. Utter rubbish!

To describe this. Yes it brightens. The product does that temporarily after application. Once it's off any brightening effect is gone. Other than that, this does nothing for me. I've discontinued use of it but I think due to the cute packaging I haven't tossed it yet

on 10/4/2017 7:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

What is with all these bad reviews??? This stuff is amazing. Maybe not to be used on the eyelid because it doesn't work like that. I use it under my eyes before I apply concealer and it makes everything better... it moisturizes my under eye area and MAKES THE TEXTURE DISAPPEAR! It makes my under eye area looks so so so smooth... although it doesn't help much in brightening, I have not yet found anything else as effective as this in improving skin texture. And the price is not expensive at all. One tube lasts for ages.

on 8/11/2017 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Easy, quick, visibly brightens (on my nw15ish, pale skin, i pat it to smooth the product and a light white cast remains ).
I like it best for nighttime use, maybe 3 - 4 times a week. I have puffy eyes but do not deal with dark undereye area. Has a moisturizing effect, but not tightening/de-puffing.
Love the packaging, price is fine.
Will probably repurchase.

on 7/11/2017 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have an inside view on beauty product sales. This whole line is average or below b/c they often include irritants such as citrus or bergamot oil & more. Their ingredients labels are such that I'd like the FDA to shut them down completely or raise their standards.

Don’t buy the “good” claims about this product & this is why. It’s mostly waxes, silicone oil (dimethicone, cyclomethicone & -cones all are), & isopropyl myristate, which along with isopropyl palmitate are A KNOWN CAUSE OF BLACKHEADS. You also never want to draaaaggg something across your skin much less eyes or you just start those inevitable wrinkles not to mention dark circles earlier. It’s also got menthol in it and that’s BAD. It irritates skin & that cool flush is really damaging your most delicate skin.

Also, there is no such thing in the WORLD as “brightening peptides.” This line lies a lot & often doesn’t print its ingredients in English as required by the FDA, which states further that they are to be listed in descending order except active ingredients (these must state the percentage).

I added the ingredients list on here, and that’s how seriously I do NOT recommend anything at all tony moly. It’s all junk.

"Korean" skincare is a fad, and NONE of them have anything that wasn't already on the market with better and proven formulas. We have AWESOME American brands that for years beat all trends in quality.

Korea unfortunately has to kill snails to get all that mucus. See my review for their snail mask and definitely It cc, bb, foundation—it’s all the same no matter what they call it & there is NO standard or fda regulation. Women get conned out of a lot of money with junk cosmetics, so by all means, save your receipts and take them back!

This line is ridiculously overpriced to boot. Not worth a dime unless something is cheap on clearance & you want to use it on your body & see if bergamot or citrus oil in these amounts give you a rash. Save your money for quality rather than this trendy line.

on 7/11/2017 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Cute....temporarily cooling, not much else. I don't find it worthy as a primer or moisturizing. As a temporary cooling stick, ok. Now I just swipe on after makeup through the day as a pick-me-up. Wouldn't repurchase

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I like it but it's not mind blowing. I do have very dark hereditary circles but I also have very oily skin. I do skip eye creams because they tend to make my makeup migrate and I look like a greasy mess in a few hours. I am approaching forty so I would like to start putting something under my eyes to help brighten and smooth out the fine lines. This Panda stick does the trick. It does feel very nice under the eyes. It's somewhat hydrating and it feels soft on the skin but it's not oily which is a huge bonus. I apply it directly from the stick and run it under my eyes and blend it in with my fingertips. It does have a white pearlescent finish to it and it is not to release concealer. It has no coverage. But, for someone with darker skin, you really can't just wear this on its own. My skin is Olive/NC40 and the white cast is pretty noticeable. I figure, anything helps right? It does add a nice bit of light to the under eye area and it's fun to use. However, I still need to apply a corrector and concealer on top of it. Overall, I like that it's portable and there is no mess. Maybe I'll repurchase because it's cheap and adorable.

on 2/1/2017 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I just don't get this. This neither hides my dark circles or moisturises the eye area. The only good thing is the cute packaging.

Update: Having read continual good reviews on this I thought I must be doing something wrong - seems I was. I wasn't applying enough. Basically I now swipe the whole thing under my eye in a lipstick style and the results are much better. I was applying far too little before and yes it really does brighten the eye area, but I still need concealer on my horrendous black circles. I will repurchase this.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is kinda cool. I use two strokes or so under each eye after primer and lightly blend out with my fingers. Works as a great base for concealer, but doesn't blow me out of the water. Cool product, but probably won't purchase again.

on 11/16/2016 6:51:00 AM

If anyone would`ve told me that this cute little panda bear plastic tube would become my favorite thing to use for my under eye area, I`d have laughed in their face. I bought it more out of curiosity because I`ve ran out of my Touche Eclat and was loath to shell out another 50 bucks. Man, this stuff is awesome! On good days when I`m well slept I can get away with just this, but on regular days I smooth it under concealer and it takes my dark circles down quite a few notches. It is an emolient product, but not especially oily or moisturizing. Whatever it is, it works better than Touche Eclat to VISIBLY brighten, no ashy circles. Loving this and want to try the concealer from this line, too, just to see how it compares to my high end stuff.