Instantly Ageless

No Image

3.0

This product is amazing. After using it, looks 10 years younger. It's effects are temporary for few hour but worth buy. Detail reviews is here.

on 4/12/2017 11:38:00 PM

Ok, first of all, I don't sell this priduct - I give it a good review because it deserves one. I was amazed with all the demo videos online and honestly with the awful puffy bags under my eyes, I had to give it a try. I would be thrilled with even a little improvement. I'm 51 (but feel 35) and was cursed with my fathers massive wrinkly fatty bags under my eyes. So I ordered Instantly Ageless - couldn't make me look worse!!
I followed the directions exactly and OMG!!! The big puffy bags under my eyes were gone!!! I'm not kidding - it took 5 or even 10 years off me in 3 minutes. It feels very tightening but not so bad that it's bothersome and the feeling passed for the most part. I was able to put on my makeup (very little mineral powder) and there was no flaking or whitening like some people report. And here's the kicker ... I thought a few smiles and squints and my bags would break through but NOPE! I put it on at 10:30am and it lasted all day. There was a slight puffiness returning at 8pm, but I still looked great. I washed my face at 8pm. Now I don't know if this is possible but my skin actually seems better after this product. I know I washed it all off and my bags are back, but they don't seem so bad and my skin is so soft! I was worried that Instantly Ageless would turn my skin to leather and even worsen my wrinkles and bags after use, but seriously I think I see some kind of positive change.

The only downside I see by using this is that it has to be applied to clean skin and any moisturizing products under or over will lessen the results - so no sunscreen or my usual day moisturizers - that's a big down for me. So I'll only use this product once in a while when I really want to look good.

Also the packaging kinda sucks. Little tear open sachets. So if you don't use it all, the contents will dry up pretty quickly. I put mine in one of those teeny zip baggies.

And it's expensive ... but how great it felt looking 10 years younger ... it was worth it.

Love it!!!

Yup all the good reviews come from people selling it. It does not work. I did not experience the drying or flaking others have experienced but it doesn't work.

I purchased my product at a discount because I was very skeptical of the results I'd seen online. I have been searching for a very long time for something that would work for the bags under my eyes. Sadly it is no different than the others. There was no difference between my before and after.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I agree this product does indeed minimize bags, but my problem with it is after it drys it also leaves flakes over the under eye area, it does not dry smoothly .... so I have stopped using it. And as such I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. If someone has any suggestions to get it to dry smoothly I am all ears, if it works I will revise my review.

on 4/17/2016 4:14:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This product takes some time to apply properly, but when you do...wow! I use a flat concealer brush now to apply it instead of a finger. You must apply it over your (minimal) makeup. I have slight eye bags that completely disappear when I use this...concealer never helped because I don't have dark circles, just a shadow caused by the bag, which showed, concealer or not. I have recommended it to several friends, some with MAJOR bags and they are happy with the product too.If you can buy the larger vial for under $2 each, I think it is a good value..I've found it on amazon. Oh...the sachets will dry out unless you seal after cutting with a little scotch tape, so I prefer the larger vial size

Ok. I Love this product. I am 28 years old, a tired mama, I have developed bags under my eyes that could hold groceries, and frown lines from hell. I was telling myself that once I hit 30 I was resorting to Juvederm or Botox if I couldn't find something that would help with the obvious signs of aging. But my aunt ordered some of this recently and gave me five satchets to sample- and in the first five minutes of putting this on my face (around eyes, smile lines, between brows), everything that bothered me was almost invisible! I looked like my skin was near flawless, I feel like I look like I'm in my early 20s again and I will use this until I'm out, at which time I'll stockpile a sh**load more! :-) hope this helped someone else out there in the big world whom may be wanting to sample a new wrinkle cream or is considering Botox or some other injectable anti-aging thing. This is definitely worth a try. It may not work for everyone, but the three people I know of personally that have tried it are very happy with it (and we range from ages 28-50 and are all different skin types!) and you Can see a significant difference. I haven't tried it with makeup yet, so I'm anxious to see if I have the same result that some other women have mentioned about the white residue. Another woman said to apply makeup First. Hell, with this making me look wrinkle free, I'd rather give up foundation and just apply some bronzer, eyeliner and lip gloss and go. :)

on 1/13/2016 12:50:00 PM

Please do not put this crap on your face. It's been 48 hours since I washed it off and my eyes are still itching and watering like crazy. The only people giving this nightmare of a product positive reviews are the people who are trying to sell it. You might as well slather glue on your face because that's basically what this is. It's so unbelievably drying and horrible. No one in their right mind would wear this in public. Their official website won't even allow honest reviews, only reviews from sales people giving it 5 stars. Don't waste your money. Seriously.

This product delivers excellent results when properly applied. The manufacturer made this specifically for the eyes, but it can also be used on other lines on the face. It will last at least 8 hrs. under the eyes and can be washed off with just plain water. The best results is when it is applied to moisturized skin because it works with the hydration levels of the skin. If you have dry dehydrated skin this product will not work well and not feel good to you. The product has a strong peptide in it which is great for the eye area and two minerals that tighten the bag and smooth out the lines under the eye. Yes it takes about 2 minutes to work, but I also know it continues to keep working up to 10 minutes. At first it will feel tight but then that goes away after 15 minutes. You only want to dab just a little on the surface of the skin. It should not be rubbed in because it works on the surface of the skin to get rid of the eye bag. If you apply it with a makeup blending brush as I do you will look at least 10 years younger. The make up brush will prevent any air pockets and give you a smooth matte finish. No concealer needed with this product. I have applied this product to hundredths of clients and know the dos and the don'ts of this fantastic product. Feel free to contact me for more info I have made many happy with their results. 240-586-2053

on 8/12/2015 6:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I didn't really have high hopes for this-just as well really. Don't get me wrong, it does work very temporarily. It reduces puffiness amazingly but it is difficult to wear under or over makeup as it is soooo drying. Seriously my under eye area looked like caked mud with this. If you are lucky enough to have no darkness under your eyes then you could just leave off your concealor. I think most of us using this product though would tend to need a bit of makeup. Also it leaves your skin so dry afterwards and you cannot apply moisturiser over it or anything oil based at all or it doesn't work. Overall I look better without it with the help if my regular beauty products.

on 5/7/2015 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Learning to use Instantly Ageless is a lot like learning to ride a bike. You'll fall down a lot at first, but with practice and persistence you'll be happy you took the time to learn.

I always apply it over makeup. Always! The results are so much better for me. In my first few tries I used too little, then too much, I patted it in too much, I didn't pat it in enough, and didn't apply it to the right places, so I was pretty much "meh" on it. But I experimented with it every day until I got to a place that works extremely well for me.

I'm 63, and have a lot of lines around my eyes (one on the outside extends at an angle almost 2 inches from my actual eye down on my cheekbone!). I pat it on that, and around all the other ones underneath my eye. Then I use it directly under my eye - right up to my lashes - to minimize the bags.

I love watching the transformation...everything disappears! The lines, the bags, the tired look...everything. I seriously look like I did before Mother Nature had her way with me.

The packaging is perfect...one little vial lasts me about a week I guess. But I admit, when the vial begins to run low it can be hard to squeeze out enough product...the plastic is quite firm!

Now for the negatives - and there are always negatives, right? The results don't last as long as I'd like. The optimum results - the ones I see immediately after applying - last about 4-5 hours tops. Then the rest slowly wears off. I can always feel it on my skin. It's not an unpleasant feeling - it's just that I know it's always there. It works much better and lasts much longer on fine lines...deep wrinkles and creases are only slightly blurred.

For me, the benefits far outweigh the negatives. I think the more lines you have the more you'll like this product. If you're like 31 and have a few little lines you may feel like it's not worth the money or the trouble. I suggest saving your remaining vials for 30 years and try it again when you really need it. :)