no images

price range

Reviews

from

3 years ago

An amazing pinky red on my NC20 skintone. Brightens my complexion and wears well throughout the day. It leaves an even and soft pinky/red stain behind after 4-5 hours. I didn't have any feathering issues and it wore comfortably on my very-chapped prone lips. No scent as far as I can tell. I will definitely be repurchasing this.

About reviewer (168 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

from

5 years ago

I'd heard great things about this lipstick, and decided to try this color on in the store. I think the beauty of La Creme lipsticks is not the colors - they are easily dupable - but the formula is lovely. The color is magnificent, too, though. It's bright raspberry and applies like butter. Very comfortable, juicy, and felt so nourishing on my dry lips. Unfortunately, I think the soft melty consistency is also a downfall. After 15 minutes of walking around the store, I checked the mirror and noticed it beginning to feather. I am certain that this would not happen with lip liner, which I would typically wear. I would have definitely purchased it if I didn't already have similar colors, because the formula is just heavenly (Bite Beauty pencil in Quince and Palomino). Maybe next time :)

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Olive

HairBrown

EyesBrown

5 years ago

This is my first experience with a Too Faced product, and I wasn't disappointed! Jelly Bean is a blue based, bright, fuschia pink. The formula is creamy and looks a bit glossy when you first apply it. After about 20 minutes, some of the moisture is absorbed and it still looks creamy but no longer glossy. I love this about the lipstick because I don't care for a glossy look. Even though it is creamy, it does have staying power til lunch time while drinking a big bottle of water throughout my morning. Once most of the lipstick has worn away, a deep pink stain is still left behind. The packaging is good, it comes in a heavy metal tube.It is expensive (approx.$20) but this is comparable to the other lipsticks I buy.Also, Too Faced has never been vague about their cruelty free status, they do not test on animals. My only con with this product is the slant on the lipstick. It has no point but still easy to apply.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age30-35