3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

Great blush. Looked too light in the pan, but shows up softly on my light, neutral olive skin. Really looks like just part of skin and adds a touch of brightness. There's enough contrast between my natural coloring and the blush. To me, it's a cheek blush/highlighter without the fake shine.

About reviewer (111 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBrown

5 years ago

I agree with the previous reviewer. This is a beautiful color for my pale N10 skin. It's so very flattering, just a graceful, soft flush of baby peach. I love that it's a true peach without any hint of pink, especially considering I have so many peachy-pink blushes in my stash. The color is light, and has a candy quality in that it's a very pure color throughout without a white undertone or a milky coloration, despite the paleness. It shows up perfectly on my skin without having to add layers, and it's that perfect innocent peach flush that makes my skin look like peaches and cream. I love it. The texture is very soft and blendable, picks up easily on a brush too. I use a synthetic blush brush to apply (usually either a Hourglass or a MUFE brush) and it feels so silky and lovely. It's not dense or powdery so it doesn't kick up a ton of powder all over the pan. I like how well it adheres to my skin without looking chalky, dry, or uneven. I have normal to slightly dry skin and prefer the finish of cream blushes but this looks gorgeous on. It has a slight satin sheen that hits the light in a natural way but doesn't look shimmery. Just a hint of a glow without that obvious "makeup" effect. I'm not a fan of the packaging since I don't like the build-your-own-palette experience. It comes with a slide off, clear plastic lid and while it isn't extremely flimsy, it does slide off easily if you carry it with you in a makeup bag. And the small size of the pan makes it easy for it to get lost in my drawer of blushes. But I ended up buying three of the Surratt blushes so I purchased their Large Compact to house them in and that's worked out well. I use eyelash glue to adhere the pans into the compact, which keeps them all in place and makes it easy to remove the pans in the future without damaging the compact. Overall, this is gorgeous and I'm loving it. It's also been the perfect pairing with my bronzers now that the weather's getting warmer. The blush itself deserves five lippies but because of the lack of packaging I'm giving it four. Still, if you're building a palette with shadows or other blushes it's a beautiful one to check out.

About reviewer (554 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

5 years ago

Oddly I think it's the prettiest shade of blush for pale skin. Oddly because I stumbled upon surratt and find their textures so natural and refined only a makeup junkie looking for that holy grail of makeup-less look would find this brand a god send and yet I see a crap review of something I reach for every day. Buy it and love it especially if you want a hint of very refined peach on pale skin without looking like you applied blusher. It looks like you have a natural healthy skin, the satin is perfect, not too matte not shiny. Can't say enough about it. Only thing is the disposable packaging is abit TOO DISPOSABLE. You would have to end up buying their case. Go for the case with two slots, not three, cause you would want to get the grieselle for shading, another perfect shade of taupe, not too grey, not too brown. If like me you purchase the 3 slots case you end up with an extra slot and try and fill it with two eyeshadow and realise its a bad idea when the pigments spill onto each other.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

1.0

5 years ago

This blush is the emperor's new clothes. Literally. It is a pale peach, and it does not show up on my very fair NW10-15 complexion AT ALL. And to add insult to injury, it costs $32 for a tiny, flat container (reminds me of the minimalist packaging Shu Uemura is known for, but this blush has much less product). I purchased 3 Surratt products (in the beginning of the year, when I had more of an ability to splurge), and I was not impressed by any of them. If you get any of this company's products via a subscription service, enjoy, but I certainly wouldn't recommend buying anything from this line.

About reviewer (975 reviews)

Age44-55