3.2

Reviews

2.0
from

2 years ago

broke me out in painful cysts. recommended by my spa. great coverave but I broke out after 2 days

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

USE THIS IF YOU HAVE DRY AND ACNE PRONE SKIN STAYS ON IN HUMID WEATHER This product is sooo dewy like you'll be shining from a mile away It literally looks like my face is WET from how dewy this is Which is great for dry skin, doesn't make my skin look very dry or patchy Would say its good coverage for an everyday foundation and isn't heavy on face Would recommend for dry skin ONLY

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrunette

2 years ago

This is the most luxurious foundation I have every used. I have combination/dry skin and this dries to a very dewy finish. I have to finish with a setting powder and a matte finish spray. The coverage is perfect and the diamond reflecting particles are beautiful. It does not last throughout the day. By 4, it has pretty much all rubbed off but re-application is easy. I would NOT recommend this for oily skin. And, it transfers onto everything - phone, napkin, fingers, everything that touches your face.I am currently on the search for a setting powder or spray that will prevent transfer without dulling the dewy finish that I love.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry

HairBlond

EyesBlue

1.0

4 years ago

Goes on great but does not cover and does not last. Goes powdery even with minimal application. Much too expensive for a crap product

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairOther

EyesGreen

2.0
from

4 years ago

My doctor owns and operates a huge MedSpa, where, in addition to every cosmetic procedure known to humanity, they sell SkinMedicia, Jan Marini, PCASkin and GloMinerals. I decided to sample some of the LUXE foundation, which was highly recommended. I wasn't sure which bottle to pick up for testing, because every color looked so pale to me. I was supposedly "matched" to Brulee, but when it was rubbed onto my chin it looked absolutely ridiculous. It was gray, and when it "blended" it kind of glowed. The "light diffusing diamond powder" is glitter, no matter what it's made of. Plus, this foundation feels quite heavy. It's only SPF 15, so for SPF liquid foundation Neostrata (SPF20) is the obvious choice for me. LUXE foundation is priced quite high for an ordinary foundation.

About reviewer (825 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Olive, Warm

HairRed, Curly, Coarse

EyesGreen

5 years ago

I am already a fan of GloMinerals but the new Luxe Foundation is a airbrush finish. With what they claim to be diamond technology it defies age, by minimizing fine lines and wrinkles. You need very little product as it goes a long way. The make up has Vitamins A, C & E as well SPF 15. For a flawless finish the Luxe Setting powder is gorgeous. For skin that is dehydrated, aged, normal, slight imperfections this is your go to! Avoid this product if you are acneic (try their Satin II or Matte II formulations if you have oily or acneic skin). I tried this product with a regular foundation brush and wasn't happy, then tried it with the LUXE foundation brush and it blended perfectly, evening and quickly. You pat tiny amounts on the end of the brush and use circular motions around the face to blend. *** Note *** if you apply powder over top that is not the LUXE setting powder it has a cakey finish, the LUXE setting powder has the same 'diamond' technology and gives a similar reflective finish.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age30-35