E.L.F. Studio Crease Brush (new)

E.L.F. Studio Crease Brush (new)

4.3

on 6/19/2017 8:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My kid absconded with my MAC 217 (I own 2 - but it still pissed me off!) so I got one of these for $2.00 at target - and it is no way like the 217 but it's a great and CHEAP shadow brush. Very good for blending the outer crease.
Soft bristles and so far no shedding.

Nice find - and essential.
And if my kid steals it I can get another easily - and it won't break me.

on 10/7/2015 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I don't want to make too much of a redundant review, but I agree with the first reviewer. This is not a brush I'm used to so I had to try it out. It has longer bristles for a softer, more blended crease (which is pretty much the look everyone wants now). I also got the contour eye brush which is similar in size of the handle, bristles material and being a like tapered but it's much denser and shorter. They are for different uses, but I find myself reaching for this one more. It's easy to add dimension to a look quickly, when you either don't want or don't have time for a sharp or small crease style application. I really like it.

Update: Ohhh I get it! The other one is more compact for like, packed on shadow application or the outter V, and this one is really good for getting the crease shadowed but blended without those 'skips' in eyeshadow that happen along the crease with a too-compact brush. Basically, it's a transition shade brush. It can be a crease brush but that name is a little misleading and that's why I was confused. I also use it to blend the brow bone color with the transition color.

I upped this to 5 lippies. It's become a favorite. I can use just this brush for my whole eye look in a pinch and often do. I'm sure there are better similar ones but this works really well.

on 11/22/2014 6:39:00 AM

So this is a nice blending/crease brush, after I had seen EmilyNoel83 on her channel say this is a new brush to e.l.fs studio line and she compared it to her Sigma crease brush said their very close I hurried and got on e.l.fs site and orderd it for 3.00 its a nice sturdy brush with nicely somewhat dense bristles and taperd nicely it claims its Tklon and vegan-friendly:) and this does a nice job of adding depth into the crease or just blending shadow out, no shedding whatsoever and overall I am very impressed I think ill order a back up in case I loose this one but what a gem:) its also very soft and perfect size for blending and or crease. ( I added a pic of it)

Popular Makeup Brushes