Biotherm BIOTHERM SKIN BEST C.C. CREAM SPF 25

No Image

4.4

on 5/12/2016 11:30:00 AM

This CC cream has a decent coverage, it looks very natural and it makes my skin look and feel fresh. It doesn't irritate my acne-prone skin and I think it is even helping me clear my face of acne.
I love that a little goes a long way and that it looks very natural.
EDIT: it is not drying and it doesn't cling to dry patches as much as other creams/foundations. Regarding how natural it looks, when talking about makeup with my friends they said they thought I rarely wore makeup (when I use this everyday).

on 12/21/2015 1:57:00 PM

I bouhgt the light shade some time ago and it was way, way too light for me (which surprised me because I consider myself as being quite pale). But the result was very unnatural, so I gave it away and forgot about it.
But today, feeling very tired and not happy with my reflection in the mirror
(understatement...:-)) and remembering the nice consistancy of this product, I decided to buy the medium shade,hoping that it was just the shade and not the product that had dissapointed me earlier on.
And how right I appeared to be about that!
I probably could do with something in between light and medium but because of the pink, peachy undertone of this medium shade, the slight difference between my natural skintone and this shade is not disturbing.
On the contrary: I look like when I'm at a dinner table with candleglow doing wonderful things to my complexion :-)!! The finish of this product is mat but not 'mat' as in 'boring' or 'flat' but mat in a velvetly way. I look healthy and energetic wearing this CC cream and I am very happy that I gave it an other try buyng the medium shade! It feels like a second skin and looks like it too, but better...much better!

on 8/1/2015 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Medium-high coverage, matte result. Shade Light suited my NC NW 15-20 skin...
But I have acne-prone skin with a lot of melasma - still need to find out if this contains oil or other ingredients that could trigger acne...? It has a powdery finish, so I suppose it contains a lot of silicones? Need to do some research before I buy the full size.

So far, quite nice...

on 7/22/2015 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've only worn this for three days but I already have a pretty good idea that I am going to love this CC cream. I have been on a quest for a bit of coverage without feeling a layer coating my skin. This seems to be it. It has a matte finish with a bit of luminosity and enough coverage to make my (relatively good) skin look great. I purchased the medium and it was perfect, but the light would probably be right for the winter for me. I have light olivey warm skin that tans regardless of sunscreen.

It has a minimal spa sort of fragrance and I don't seem to react to it. I did react to the sample of Skin Best serum that came with it, though. It goes on easily and it lasts all day on my normal skin. I did find it went on best with my fingers, not a sponge. Even at $41 for 30ml (2 tablespoons, people!) I would repurchase.

on 1/13/2015 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is probably one of the best CC creams I have tried. It was on sale in Spain (20 EU), and decided to try it. I got this in the medium shade, and although it looked a bit too pink upon applying it, after setting it with a little powder it looked perfect. (I am usually an NC40).
PROS
Great coverage (between a tinted moisturizer and liquid foundation)
Stayed matte in my oily skin for a long time (5-6 hrs.)
Does not break me out
A little goes a long way
SPF

CONS
Small package
Fragrance (for those who mind)
Only two shades

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Ok let's start with the negative. Small packaging for the price $45 for a tiny tube (30 ml) and only two choice of colors Light and Medium which was perfect for my medium skin tone. Now on to the good stuff. It melted in my skin and was a perfect match. I've only been using it for a couple of days (Maybe a bit too early to do a review). So far I can definitely say it visibly minimizes the appearance of pores, fine lines & signs of fatigue. It gave me a dewy glow. I did set it with a loose powder and I'm going on 8 hours now and it hasn't moved. It looks great! I admit it has great covered for a CC Cream. I applied it with my favorite Sigma Kabuki brush. I'll check back in a week and see if I still like it...

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I really like this stuff...it's a nice, medium coverage CC cream, with a luminous-matte finish and adds an overall 'glow' to the skin. This has become by everyday, go-to base.

The light colour is just slightly too 'peachy' for my NW20 skin, but it works. This is the only BB or CC cream that I can get away without powdering down over on my very oily skin, if it's a casual day.

I apply this with fingers and finish with a Beauty Blender, or smooth on with the Quo Multipurpose brush - this brush works well with the CC cream if you don't overwork it.

THIS IS A VERY PRICEY CC CREAM, IT COST ME $45cdn , IT ONLY COMES IN 2 COLORS LIGHT AND DARK, THE DARK ONE IS TOO DARK FOR MY LIGHT TO MEDIUM SKIN TONE, THE LIGHT ONE IS OK, IT LOOKS KINDA LIGHT AFTER I PUT IN ON AND IT SETTLE ON MY FACE NICELY AFTER MAY BE LESS THAN 1 MIN. IT LOOKS VERY NATURAL, IT FEELS GOOD ON MY FACE, IT 'S NOT GREASY, IT FEELS FRESH ON MY FACE, LOVE THE FEEL OF IT. I WISH THE PRICE IS LOWER THAN $45 CDN, IT'S EXPENSIVE FOR 30 ML IN THE LITTLE TUBE. I WILL REPURCHASE IT AGAIN IF I STILL HAVE MY FULL TIME JOB. LOL................. :)

I RECOMMEND THIS LIGHT COLOR FOR FAIR TO LIGHT/ MEDIUM SKIN TONE.