1.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 months ago

I loved the way it treated my skin as well as gave me coverage. Instead of my skin breaking out in pimples after using this product it actually cleared and took away any redness and inflammation I have from my pimples acne. Leaving my skin feeling very fresh and clean without my foundation on. I would reccomend this product. And I would buy again. It lasted all day was a bit dry. I just wish this product was smudge and transfer proof. Umm I would like to know if Revlon has a full coverage concealer that delivers as well as their foundations.

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

HairBrunette

10 months ago

Really sad this is now discontinued. I know everyone hated it because it had shimmer, but it was the perfect foundation for nighttime glam. It looked really pretty and photographed nicely. It's a good mixer foundation too so if you didn't want too much shimmer during the day you could mix it with a matte foundation of your choice. It has a dewy/satin finish but as someone with oily skin I still enjoyed this. It wears wonderfully. I'm trying to hold on to the last two bottles I have of this.

About reviewer (182 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

a year ago

The major issue that everyone has with this product is of course the significant amounts of glitter. Take a picture with this stuff on your face... it looks amazing!! I would not recommend using this product ALONE as a daily foundation. I bought this from an online sale - the colour did not match my skin tone (it was way too dark), so i bought a tub of Maybeline's FIT ME foundation in the lightest shade possible - mix the two on the back of my hand... and what an amazing result! It is my go-to look every single day (because of the way less glitter on my face and the smooth feel and complexion these two products give). I also found that if you apply this foundation with your hands instead of a beauty blender or a brush... the glitters are not that bad. This product would be great if you're headed for a fun night out with the girls, or going on a date.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

2 years ago

I wish I had looked on MUA before I purchased this :( Very unlike me. As others have stated - GLITTER. GLITTER, GLITTER, GLITTER. How did they think that glitter in a foundation was a good idea?? When you first put it on it looks nice. Make my face dewy which I liked. But once it dries completely you are left with thousands of dots of silver glitter all over your face. Can't see it from far away, but up close or at a normal distance from someone, your face looks like a disco ball. I'm glad I didn't pay much for this and was going to sell on, but I honestly don't want to sell this to come poor unsuspecting person that thinks they are going to like this, because I don't know who would!! I'm going to keep this for nights out when I want to look extra flawless and do foundation over my neck/decolletage area as I don't mind looking glittery there. Terrible.

About reviewer (214 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

2 years ago

Airbrush in a bottle? More like hell in a bottle.

About reviewer (188 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesOther

2 years ago

If you're going for that Edward Cullen look, this is your best bet. Because Ginormous chunks of silver glitter. And an oil inducing formula. If looking like crap and very unnatural is right up your alley, then I would totally recommend :) Read: Dear Lord don't even bother

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

from

2 years ago

The worst foundation I've ever used. It leaves the skin greasy, evidence enough the pores and if you put another layer, the previous one leaves the skin, leaves the skin with foundation faults. I do not recommend!!! I'd rather pay more for a quality foundation than this.

Age36-43

SkinOther, Tan

HairBrunette

EyesOther

2 years ago

I tried really hard to like this product. But I did not. I used it for 2 weeks during which my face looked like a reflective glittery disco ball. After application, it has a slightly tacky feel. Everyone has mentioned the tiny sparkles which took me 3 washes to remove from my foundation brush (and I think there are still some sparkles left). By the end of the day, my face was an oil slick. No where did I notice on the packaging an indication that this was would leave such a shiny finish which is really unfortunate. I had to throw this away. My skin typically gets greasy by the end of the day on its own and this product did not help the situation. Maybe this would work for someone who has extremely dry, aging skin. One of the positives I can come up with is the packaging. I love a glass pump; it makes application so much easier without having to fumble for q tips and dealing with messy spills. Also I wore this on a beach day and it actually stayed in place after swimming maybe because it's kind of sticky. Finally, somehow, it photographs well. Hence the name I guess photoready. But I want something I look good in in person too. I usually love Revlon products. Their color range is unbeatable. The foundations usually have a flattering yellow undertone. The nail polish and lipsticks are beautiful timeless colors. I love their Colorstay line and their lip butters. But I could not find their Colorstay foundation in a pump. They really should remove this product from their brand.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

2.0

3 years ago

Man this stuff made me look like Jermaine Jackson. My face is so greasy with it. I'm not sure what airbrush they are talking about. It does sparkle but what good is that with oily skin? The coverage is good, will grab any blemish, and the pump is always my fave to prevent breakout activity. I tried two different primers and it was oil city both times :(

About reviewer (513 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

3 years ago

The original Revlon photoready was amazing. I loved that foundation. THEN They changed the formula to give it an "airbrushed effect" and now it's terrible. Please please please go back to the regular formula.

SkinAcne-prone, Deep Dark