CLINIQUE Clarifying Lotion #4

Filtered by skin tone : Olive age: 19-24
CLINIQUE Clarifying Lotion #4

1 review

2011 Reformulaton: Water, Alcohol Denat., Salicylic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Trehelose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA-Copper, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Benzophenone-4, Green 5

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I'm not sure how to feel about this lotion. The amount of alcohol in it (the smell!) cannot be good for my skin, yet this is the only lotion that has managed to clear my skin and keep my pores unclogged. After I finished my first bottle, I started breaking out again and my skin became seriously disgusting, so I bought another bottle and within a week my face had completely cleared up! It hasn't irritated my skin and it does not burn like a few other toners out there. It can be a little drying, but nothing that a moisturizer can't fix. For the mean time I will continue using it until I find another alcohol-free lotion that works this well.

Note: This is meant for very oily skin only!! If you have any other skin type this might be extremely drying and/or irritating.