CLINIQUE Clarifying Lotion #4

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
CLINIQUE Clarifying Lotion #4

3.0

2011 Reformulaton: Water, Alcohol Denat., Salicylic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Trehelose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA-Copper, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Benzophenone-4, Green 5

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this !!!! It really clears up your skin with time tho. I was using #3, and come to find out it was the wrong type for my skin!!!! The clinique rep sore that I had combination skin and I kept telling her no I had oily skin. I then moved on to another clinique rep. We had the same skin type and recommened that I use #4. WOW!! It dried up (not patchy) my T zone and When I use my MAC studio fix, there are no more oily spots. I learned not to use to much because it can cause dry patched. I just put a lil on a cotton ball and just go in a downard motion( circular moves around bacteria) I dont think I could live without this product and I am really glad that I discovered it. In time, it cleared up my blemishes.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I tried this once, back when I didn't know any better. Wow-I must have been insane. This is the absolute worst. I can't believe this is even meant for living, breathing skin. It looks, smells, and feels more like an industrial strength household cleaner!! Stay far, far away from this one. If you happen to find this in your house, you can use it as Windex (albeit a bit pricey for Windex) to clean those windows and get all the grime off your glass countertops!