Clinique Clarifying Lotion #4

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Clinique Clarifying Lotion #4

2011 Reformulaton: Water, Alcohol Denat., Salicylic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Trehelose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA-Copper, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Benzophenone-4, Green 5

on 3/15/2010 3:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

you start to deliver fresh dewy skin in just days,,ITS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have sensitive, acne prone skin. I also have seborrheic dermatitis, but where i live at times it can become super hot and humid, and my face will start to sweat alot during such times. This product works great for exfoliation and taking away shine, however, it is too strong for me to use on a daily basis, so i had to stop using it.

I would only recommend using it if your skin can handle alot, because unfortunately my skin can't.

on 11/19/2008 5:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I use this when I can't afford my Vichy toner. It's pretty awesome... kinda drying though... and my skin is super oily.

on 5/11/2008 7:23:00 AM

BACKROUND: Clinique Clarifying Lotion #1, and #2 never did anything for my acne-prone combo sensitive skin.
Clarifying #3 worked wonderfully for 7 years on my skin, when one day,it seemed ineffective.I thought I had a bad bottle, so I purchased another one, and alas, the #3 lost it's magic touch.

REVIEW FOR CLARIFYING #4
I've been using the #4 for a few weeks, and yay, it's been wonderful in clearing my skin of all it's little bumps, and exfoliating the deeper painful blemishes I get.
It's quite strong, so to avoid excessive peeling or irritation, I alternate it with pure witch hazel.
I use the Clarifying #4 in the PM, and the witch hazel in the AM. (Witch hazel is great at soothing the skin :))
If you are on a Benzoyl peroxide acne regimen, a good salicylic acid toner like this is a must. The salicylic acid preps your skin for the bp by encouraging cell turnover. In a way, it opens your skin up for the bp medication to get into your current blemishes and pores.

Bythe way this product also cleared my chest and back breakouts.

It's a wonderful product and will always be a staple for me.

I wonder if they will eventually come out with a #5? (hee-hee)