Clinique Clarifying Lotion #4

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Clinique Clarifying Lotion #4

3.6

2011 Reformulaton: Water, Alcohol Denat., Salicylic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Trehelose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA-Copper, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Benzophenone-4, Green 5

on 3/17/2012 12:35:00 AM

I am a huge Clinique advocate, but this stuff really works! It doesn't dry out, irritate, or burn my skin. It always helps to get off the remaining makeup and residue after washing my face. It leaves my face feeling, clean, fresh, and tingly!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

I used this a few years ago and remember spills all the time(I don't like being careful right before bed), burning sensations, and a heavy perfume. Not exactly qualities I look for in a skincare product. I could have looked over it if it WORKED, but it didn't. It just left my skin dry and patchy and stinging. Waste of money.

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

This is pretty good toner. I have pretty oily skin and this toner can be very drying. I only really use this about once a week. Works pretty well, but you really have to moisturize after using this! For reference I am skin type 4 under clinique's system :)

on 11/19/2008 5:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I use this when I can't afford my Vichy toner. It's pretty awesome... kinda drying though... and my skin is super oily.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

This stuff was WAY WAY harsh on my skin, and it isn't sensitive. It burned, it was sticky, smelled awful, and I'm pretty sure it contributed to what I now call the most hoRrific breakout I've ever had. DON'T BUY THIS STUFF! IT'S PURE CHEMICAL.

Great for really oily skin, don't use if you have sensitive or just a little bit oily skin.

on 4/17/2005 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

first thing this is the best toner for oily skin and those who said it's too drying is because you didn't apply it properly first buy 100%cotton balls a dampen the cotton ball and sweep one line all over the face it really made my skin glows like a diamond