Luxury for Princess - Hair Extensions

Luxury for Princess - Hair Extensions
Luxury for Princess - Hair Extensions Luxury for Princess - Hair Extensions Luxury for Princess - Hair Extensions

1.8

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

From reading the reviews on here it seems like the hair hasn't been treated right- if you abuse them with heat they will go ratty and people forget they don't get natural oils like your real hair does. I have gone through about 10 different company's with clip in hair extensions and these are probably one of the best ones i have had! i know exactly how to look after extensions and they are probably one of my faves, the quality and so thick for the price. I have box dyed them twice and they still feel great. I'm onto my 2nd set now. Only bad thing is when i first received them i did have to brush them a lot but i think that may have been something to do with being in the packaging or the weather. I can weirdly say they felt even nicer when i box dyed them. The only extensions i would stay well away from is Foxy Locks and Lush hair extensions.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I ordered a 280g set and I'm disappointed. Unfortunately, these are not real hair. I've had a lot of experience with extensions and Luxury for princess are the worst extensions I have had. I heard about Instagram from the company.
People get their hair for free and post positively. BUT the truth is believe me. The hair feels so bad. I have tested it are inferior hair & and those are made of synthetic hair. These are not hairs that is rubbish! do not lose your money. you feel the difference directly to other hair.
These are big differences to real hair. this hair is mixed with cheap synthetic hair. but believe me I'm not the only one this is truth!

on 12/20/2017 7:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

fake, ratty hair. I have tried them all and these online brands are a disgrace. Where can I find good extensions at?

on 10/16/2017 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Very bad Hair. / synthetic hair

its definitely not human hair! dont buy this hair!

i have order this hair 260g in 22" and the first that i have see is the synthetic hair. its not human hair.
the company sell synthetic hair. i have test this hair and the result was clear!

this is true all Instagram bloggers get the products for free and post positiv review. but the true is FAKE bad hair quality!
you lost your money. do not be deceived from this blogger photos on instagram. i have lost a lot of money for this quality.
i never have see so bad quality like this.

on 8/7/2017 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

DONT BUY THE BAD HAIR FROM THIS COMPANY!!

People are disappointed!!

The hair is terrible. its 100% sure synthetic hair. i have so many years experience with hair extensions and i never have see so bad quality like this. all the people on instagram become this terrible hairs for FREE!! and all other customers are disappointed about this hair-pictures on instagram! this all is not true on instagram.

the hair is terrible!. DONT BUY THIS SYNTHETIC HAIR! its so much money for bad quality. im shoked about this hair. all the negative comments on instagram being deleted from luxuryforprincess.

Do not be deceived from this instagram-girls! They become the hair for free.!! DONT BUY THEM!!!!! YOUR LOST MONEY!!!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

DO NOT BUY THEM!
I could barely wait for these to arrive, it was like christmas morning. Putting them on i felt like a barbie, looked into the mirror thinking - Nailed it!
With the exchange rate these are expensive to purchase all the way from south africa, not to mention the customs fee which costs as much as the actual extensions.
I was more than excited to receive these and more than heartbroken to find these are THE WORST EXTENSIONS I HAVE TRIED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. They shed all over, everywhere, everyday. they tangle, they are absolutely sad. For the amount you pay these are absolutely not worth it and i would never buy these again. shortly after the disappointment the sadness comes and there's nothing that can be done with these. mine have gone with the wind. my vacuum cleaner wore them more than i did with all the hair collecting on my floor.

sad face!

on 3/19/2017 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This hair has synthetic pieces in it. You can clearly tell which is which when they are washed. They bunch up. I won't be buying again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Crap. Absolute crap. Extremely expensive AND I had to pay duty/fees when they were delivered.

The total for these extensions were over 300$ Canadian w/o shipping.

The website claimed they're extremely thick extensions but when I examined the hair, you could CLEARLY see red pieces of string, black pieces of string, even white hair, and hair that was crinkled and looked PLASTIC.

Do not BELIEVE that the hair is "thick". It's just tons of fillers to make the weight of the hair much more heavier than it really is.

Overall? Complete rip off. Save your money. Worst 380$ I ever spent.

on 10/24/2016 8:00:00 PM

Horrible quality hair. I opened the badly damaged packaging and pulled out the hair and unwrapped the hair it was already so tangled when I took it out of the packet. I thought brushing it was better but when I brushed the hair a clump fell out and when I combed the hair it just kept shedding... What a waste of MY hard earned money! DO NOT BUY this false crap. I would highly recommend Jenica Hair Extensions www.jenicahair.com.au they are an honest company that sell the most natural human hair and they DON'T do any paid marketing everything is 100% organic. I ordered my darkest brown in 22 inch and they have lasted me 5 months now and counting. LOVE THEM!!!!! girls don't waste your money check them out if you want natural human hair xx

on 10/19/2016 6:24:00 PM

I got the 22in jet black princess luxury hair extensions (160g). At first they were amazing! I got a lot of compliments when I wore them, I'm not going to lie they were amazing. After 2 weeks I noticed that they were shedding a lot and they weren't as thick anymore! My extensions were also really dry. I'm a hair stylist so I know how to take care of extensions when it comes to putting heat and styling them! My sally hair extensions are wayyyyy BETTER and cheaper than these princess luxury extensions!