Luxury for Princess - Hair Extensions

Luxury for Princess - Hair Extensions
Luxury for Princess - Hair Extensions Luxury for Princess - Hair Extensions Luxury for Princess - Hair Extensions

1.7

on 10/16/2017 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Very bad Hair. / synthetic hair

its definitely not human hair! dont buy this hair!

i have order this hair 260g in 22" and the first that i have see is the synthetic hair. its not human hair.
the company sell synthetic hair. i have test this hair and the result was clear!

this is true all Instagram bloggers get the products for free and post positiv review. but the true is FAKE bad hair quality!
you lost your money. do not be deceived from this blogger photos on instagram. i have lost a lot of money for this quality.
i never have see so bad quality like this.

on 8/7/2017 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

DONT BUY THE BAD HAIR FROM THIS COMPANY!!

People are disappointed!!

The hair is terrible. its 100% sure synthetic hair. i have so many years experience with hair extensions and i never have see so bad quality like this. all the people on instagram become this terrible hairs for FREE!! and all other customers are disappointed about this hair-pictures on instagram! this all is not true on instagram.

the hair is terrible!. DONT BUY THIS SYNTHETIC HAIR! its so much money for bad quality. im shoked about this hair. all the negative comments on instagram being deleted from luxuryforprincess.

Do not be deceived from this instagram-girls! They become the hair for free.!! DONT BUY THEM!!!!! YOUR LOST MONEY!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Crap. Absolute crap. Extremely expensive AND I had to pay duty/fees when they were delivered.

The total for these extensions were over 300$ Canadian w/o shipping.

The website claimed they're extremely thick extensions but when I examined the hair, you could CLEARLY see red pieces of string, black pieces of string, even white hair, and hair that was crinkled and looked PLASTIC.

Do not BELIEVE that the hair is "thick". It's just tons of fillers to make the weight of the hair much more heavier than it really is.

Overall? Complete rip off. Save your money. Worst 380$ I ever spent.

on 10/24/2016 8:00:00 PM

Horrible quality hair. I opened the badly damaged packaging and pulled out the hair and unwrapped the hair it was already so tangled when I took it out of the packet. I thought brushing it was better but when I brushed the hair a clump fell out and when I combed the hair it just kept shedding... What a waste of MY hard earned money! DO NOT BUY this false crap. I would highly recommend Jenica Hair Extensions www.jenicahair.com.au they are an honest company that sell the most natural human hair and they DON'T do any paid marketing everything is 100% organic. I ordered my darkest brown in 22 inch and they have lasted me 5 months now and counting. LOVE THEM!!!!! girls don't waste your money check them out if you want natural human hair xx

on 3/19/2017 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This hair has synthetic pieces in it. You can clearly tell which is which when they are washed. They bunch up. I won't be buying again.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

DO NOT BUY THEM!
I could barely wait for these to arrive, it was like christmas morning. Putting them on i felt like a barbie, looked into the mirror thinking - Nailed it!
With the exchange rate these are expensive to purchase all the way from south africa, not to mention the customs fee which costs as much as the actual extensions.
I was more than excited to receive these and more than heartbroken to find these are THE WORST EXTENSIONS I HAVE TRIED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. They shed all over, everywhere, everyday. they tangle, they are absolutely sad. For the amount you pay these are absolutely not worth it and i would never buy these again. shortly after the disappointment the sadness comes and there's nothing that can be done with these. mine have gone with the wind. my vacuum cleaner wore them more than i did with all the hair collecting on my floor.

sad face!

on 3/1/2016 1:40:00 PM

I purchased the Luxury for Princess Ponytail in Darkest Brown. Unfortunately, the quality of these extensions is nowhere near where it should be. It's surely not 100% real hair. The few real hair strands have really bad split ends, there are multiple grey hairs attached and the rest of the hair, which is the fake hair, just smells, feels and looks synthetic. Plus, the fake hair has noticable, little knots at the ends. The prices of their extensions are absolutely unjustified. Please don't buy from them, you won't be satisfied with their products.

on 2/13/2016 10:48:00 AM

Let me start by saying I have had my current set of Luxury for Princess extensions for a little over a year and they are still thick, have kept their length and every single clip and weft is still perfect. So why only 3/5? Let me explain!

Knowing a little more about hair now than I did when I purchased this set, I am 98% certain that the "human hair" set I purchased is primarily heat resistant synthetic hair - this wouldn't be an issue if that is what the set were labelled as, however they were not.

As someone who rarely styles their hair in any other way than "down and straight" I haven't toyed too much with styling the extensions, however; on the handful of occasions I have curled the set I have found they quickly dropped, not just to a subtle wave but to practically straight hair again! That being said, I straighten them regularly (as I pin my hair up for work and therefore the hair can become kinked) and they haven't reacted badly to the heat in anyway - which is the main reason I aware them a 3 instead of a 2!

All-in-all, although the set looks practically brand new in regards to length and thickness, I doubt very much if the "human hair" is actually that. Due to that fact I would NOT repurchase, as it not only falls under false advertising but it also limits what I can do with the hair styling wise. I will continue to use my set for as long as I can in any way that I can, but will be continuing my hunt for the perfect human hair set that fulfils it's promises!

on 2/24/2016 12:14:00 PM

Hi,

I have used Luxury for Princess for a year now. During that year I have bought 6 sets of 22inch 260g burgundy clip ons. They last only for 2 months, eventhough I take really good care of them. I use only quality products on them, products that are spesifically made for remyhair. They look so natural and mix so well with my own hair. I love the thickness of LFP. They look absolutely gorgeous. I have worn clip ons for 6 years, daily so I know how to take good care of clip ons. The reason why I will not order from LFP anymore, is the quality of the hair. The hair tangles and sheds like crazy and they're garbage after 2 months. I don't believe they're 100% remy human hair. The last set I purchased lasted only for one month, so I decided to change the company I order my clip ons from. Can't afford to buy clip ons so often... I tried Zala, but Zalas' hair is so thin and the hair doesn't look natural at all... it doesn't mix well with my own hair and they look super ugly compared to LFP. There's no way they're double drawn and triple wefted as they claim. I have posted pictures on my profile of LFP and Zala. I have also posted a review of Zala here on MUA. I will continue my search of perfect clip ons ...

on 10/19/2016 6:24:00 PM

I got the 22in jet black princess luxury hair extensions (160g). At first they were amazing! I got a lot of compliments when I wore them, I'm not going to lie they were amazing. After 2 weeks I noticed that they were shedding a lot and they weren't as thick anymore! My extensions were also really dry. I'm a hair stylist so I know how to take care of extensions when it comes to putting heat and styling them! My sally hair extensions are wayyyyy BETTER and cheaper than these princess luxury extensions!

Popular Hair Products