Kiko Cosmetics Soft Touch Blush

Kiko Cosmetics Soft Touch Blush

4.3

on 10/24/2017 3:16:00 AM

This blush is lovely.Pigment is definitely there and finely milled texture.It's low priced and still awesome,I have it in peachy shade.Would love to have more shades.The packaging is very same like than Becca blushes and highlighters. I like it.

on 3/1/2017 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love this blush, I don't have the shade name I own on hand but I have a dusty mauvey shade amd it's so beautiful on my face. It blends really nicely. I picked it up over in London and just grabbed a few random items as I didn't know anything about this brand but I''m so glad I saw this blush!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I found this blush while on vacation in Italy a couple summers ago. I have it in shade 105 Dark Rose. It is one of those muted dusty rose mauve colours that look good with any look, similar to shades like Tarte Exposed, NARS Douceur, and Benefit Dallas. Actually, upon comparison to Benefit Dallas which is probably my most worn blush, it seems that they are almost a dupe for each other except Dallas has some fine microshimmer, while the Kiko is matte and a tad deeper in colour. This blush can be a tad powdery in the pan, and you need to be careful to tap the excess off your brush or it can go on patchy, but applied gently it looks very natural. It seems to last for several hours without fading. It comes in a nice small rubberized black compact with a mirror, making it great for taking on the go or travelling. I only have a few blushes in my collection but this is probably my most worn shade next to Benefit Dallas. I would definitely check out other shades from this line in the future.

on 4/5/2016 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I had never tried anything from Kiko before, nor did I know much about the brand, so I didn't expect too much out of this blush. I bought this on a whim in 103 Golden peach, and I had two worries: peach rarely suits me very well even though I find it lovely on others, and the blush looked and felt a little bit chalky on first glance/feel. I was just plain wrong about both of these things. It's a lovely, peachy pink shade with a hint of gold in it. But rather than being big chunky golden flecks (the way it looks on the website), it creates a lovely sheen. The finish is very satin-like, but with a little bit of added glow thanks to the golden shimmer. It's pigmented, but not crazy so. I'm already reaching for this a bunch, and I just know I'll use it religiously when spring is fully here. It actually reminds me a little bit of Nars Oasis, even if they're not identical by any means. For starters, this Kiko shade is both darker and more peachy toned, and the glitter is much more fine. What I mean is that I've swatched Oasis over and over again, thinking that "one day I'll invest in this", and now I don't feel the need for it as much. As gorgeous as Oasis swatches, this blush made me realise how much more I prefer golden shimmer as opposed to the much more apparent golden flecks that Oasis has.

Though I'm not in love with the way the packaging looks, it's feels very sturdy and well made, and it even has a small mirror.

Kiko only have one store in Sweden so far, and it's in Stockholm (where I rarely go), but I'm definitely going to try to get my hands on some other shades from this blush line.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Very smooth and pigmented and nice wearable shades, lovely packaging.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

One of the first blush I've ever bought. Tried so many others, I still love it. Amazing color range, they last on your cheeks all day, super easy to work with. I own only the color 111, which is a pretty deep pink-mauve shade, but I'm seriously planning on getting more colors ( actually, I don't understand why I never bought other shades since I love this blush soooo much ). Go check these out right now, ladies.

on 10/2/2015 3:17:00 PM

I have the 103. Good quality for such a cheap blush! The colour is a pretty coral pink, which I guess would suit both warm and pinkish skin tones. Looks quite nice on my fair, neutral (with a warm undertone) skin! I also own the "baby pink" blush from the Mosaic collection. A lovely one as well, but that would suit girls with very fair skin.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I discovered Kiko on holiday in Italy and i was honestly in heaven. The store itself feels so high end yet prices are so reasonable ! This blush is very blendable, the shade i got is a great dupe for Nars Orgasm. Its not as pigmented as Nars but honestly i dont mind as im paranoid about going overboard with blushers !

on 6/7/2015 11:02:00 AM

This is a very pretty and natural looking blush. The packaging is very similar to Nars - kinda rubbery. The blush is a natural warm pink color that I think would be complimentary to many skin tones. I took one lippie off because it doesn't last as long as some high-end blushes do. But still, for the money, it's a great choice.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I have the shade 106 which a deep plummy-brown shade. It looks great on my skin-tone (MAC NC30) all year round, although it would look amazing on deep, tanned skin too. As it is quite dark, it serves as a contour too so I don't have to apply that separately. It has a very subtle amount of shimmer in it, and lasts all day on my skin. I love this shade because it is quite different from your typical pink/peachy/coral blushes. Another positive is the price; KIKO products are really good value for money and great quality. This blush is no exception; the packaging is sturdy and compact, and the blush is very pigmented too. It's one of my most used blushes, great for all kinds of looks.