Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Mascara

Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Mascara

3.9

Water, Propylene Glycol, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyurethane-35, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-200 Glyceryl Stearate, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire de Carnauba, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Ethylene/Va Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Paraffin, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Silica. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, MICA, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide].

on 2/19/2019 4:07:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is the only mascara which i have found that curls my thin, flat but long eye lashes. It is even better than the benefit roller lash and i will definatly buy again - i dont even have to curl my lashes when i use this !!!!!!!!

on 2/19/2019 12:38:00 PM

I love Maybelline mascaras.. have tried different varients over the years and all of them lived up to the expections.. 😃
Lashsensational mascara from Maybelline is a highly recommend mascara on you tube channel reviews and I thought to give it a try. So here is my experience - good effective mascara, cost friendly, gives good volume to the lashes making them intense.. It does not make the lashes heavy and can be removed easily with makeup remover. The brush is big which makes the application super easy!
The only down side I felt was it does not help much to curl the lashes.. which is common for any of the other Maybelline mascaras I have tried in the past. You can first curl your lashes using eye lash curler and then proceed with applying this mascara.
All in all I would say a good purchase and does is job well as per it's claims.
I would definately recommend this mascara.. go for it girls 😀

Why spending so much money on a high-end mascara if drugstore mascaras are amazing as well!

For some reason, I always stick to drugstore mascaras like the one from Maybelline because I just don’t see an amazing difference between high-end and drugstore mascaras so, why should I spend more?

Don’t we all just want that it:
- Separates lashes
- Adds black to the lashes
- Stays on all day long
- Removes easy?
- Won’t cost a lot of money?

And then you can go into the extras like, curving the lashes or adds volume to them.

If you are looking for a drugstore mascara that separates and adds an intense black to your lashes, then this might be the right one for you 🥰

on 1/18/2019 2:37:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

so ive always been iffy about maybelline mascaras because of how they clump up, flake and irritate my eyes. however, theyre cheap & im willing to try their other lines

i got this in waterproof. good black mascara. its heavy but not as heavy as the magnum. definitely light enough to hold my naturally curly lashes up, but i dont think they stay curled after a long day. slightly difficult to remove (still, not as bad as magnum) but nothing a double cleansing cant remove. doesnt clump.

the wand makes it easy to reach small areas and comb through my lashes

so far i dont have terrible irritation. does what a standard mascara should do. would repurchase as theyre always on discount

on 1/12/2019 3:47:00 AM

Disappointed in the wand as I find the plastic wands aren't useful for separating and defining. The real thick and longer brushes with defining tips (ie in Stars) or even a barbell brush works best for thinner lashes to lengthen and thicken and defining every last one.

my favorite mascara ever! it lifts, curls, lengthens and separates your lashes giving such a natural doll look. it’s also really cheap and has a cool packaging color.

on 1/6/2019 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE mascara & Lash Sensation is by far the best mascara for the price & is way better than almost all of the expensive mascaras I've tried. It doesn't clump or flake and makes my lashes super long & thick. I always start with a light swipe on the back of my lashes and then two coats is all you need for fabulous lashes.

I like this mascara for the following reasons. I like the curved brush and the plastic bristles. The formula is very thick and wet so I rinse it under hot water first. Very little comes off and it leaves just the right amount of product I need. I know that introducing water to the tube is not a good idea, but I only use mascara for a few months, then toss. What I don't like is that the product gets all over the lip of the tube and has to be wiped off. The product tends to pile up on the end of the brush. If I don't take my time and apply the two layers, it clumps. I find that this works best with thin, even coats.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like it for special occasions but it is too hard to remove to put on a daily basis as I don't want to loose lashes every day.

on 12/9/2018 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't like this mascara. First of all the brush is pointy and hurts my eyelid. Secondly, the formula is wet and does not give volume to the lashes.