Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Taupe

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Taupe
Dipbrow Pomade in Taupe

4.7

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Silica, Polyethylene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ozokerite/Synthetic Wax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Mica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylparaben, May Contain: (+/-) Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163).

on 4/15/2018 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Sometimes you buy stuff just to see what all the hype is about. In this case, it’s 100% justified - it’s incredible stuff. Having used a brown eyeshadow for years, I’d finally invested in a dedicated brow product, Benefit’s Ka-Brow in 03. I thought I liked it.....
This stuff beats it hands down - it’s not as dry and chalky and goes on SO smoothly with no patchiness.
My eyebrows are also going grey *weeps* and this stuff covers the grey hairs up completely; the KB often didn’t.
The colour is perfect for my 6-7 Dark Blonde hair and NW15 skin as it’s very cool toned. I need something dark enough with NO warm brown in it. Love. It!!

on 1/19/2018 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this stuff! The colour is perfect. I have dark brown roots that blend to a very pale blonde balayage .. so I prefer a bit of a dark looking brow. This does the trick. It's SO easy to apply. Glides on so smoothly. You are able to glide over your brows to get the desired shape. Looks natural, as long as you brush through the product and aren't too heavy handed. No one wants a sharpie looking drawn on brow, amirite? It lasts all day! I mean ALL day. I have super oily skin, and this does not budge! A tad pricy ... but honestly, it lasts me a solid year, and I use it everyday. Packaging .. hmm. Is it just me, or does the lid on screw on tight enough? It's always loose, and I worry it will dry out. Besides that .. its a fantastic product.

on 6/2/2016 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this pomade just a lot! It blends really well on my eyebrows. It lasts for a day, i don't need to re-touch my brow. I love its texture, i've never found any eyebrow pomade which has a great consistency like this. I use it with a brush from drug store, but still the result is great.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Let me start of by saying that this product will make your brows look on point. I never used to get compliments on my eyebrows and since I have started using this product, I do. I get them frequently. If you are looking for absolutely flawless "Instagram eyebrows" then this is for you. It also is a product that will keep your brows looking amazing all day without any extra products. My big gripe with this product and why I knocked off two lippies is because there are no light shades. Blonde is the lightest shade and it is very warm, the next shade being taupe which is nice and neutral (yay!) but I find it super dark. Whenever I use this in my brows, I find that they look like a medium-dark brown shade which I am absolutely NOT going for as a blonde. I do like my brows to be darker than my hair colour but not by 5-6 shades.

on 4/1/2016 1:58:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

First, taupe is absolutely beautiful and perfect for my ash toned blonde hair. I prefer a more natural looking brow, so I use this to outline and then I fill in with the Anastasia brow powder. I did buy the brush that goes with it and I really like it also, but any small angled brush will do. My favorite thing about this product is that it allows me to draw really clean lines, especially in comparison to using powders/pencils. You also only need to apply the tinniest amount of product for strong payoff. It never smudge or fades. I think the price is worth it, but I know NYX makes a cheaper version that I've heard good things about. Anyways, my brows look 1000 x cleaner/sharper and just all around better.

I like this product but unlike most, i don't love it or think it's the holy grail for eyebrows.
I have ash blonde hair with hightlights through out my hair and my eyebrows are a light taupe colour i would say.
It has always been difficult to find the right colour in a brow product since they are ALWAYS too reddish or too dark. The only product i have found that works for me is the Makki grey brown pencil (which i can only get on ebay), that one i have used for years and will always be a staple in my make up collection.
Then i decided to try the dip brow pomade in Taupe, it was easy to apply and gave very defined lines BUT it was to dark for me...i tried applying it with a light hand and then gradually build it, but it would be such a hassle and i would end up with brows that where still too harsh.
I would then try to fade them out with qtips and eventually i would get the desired look but i just think that is too much work and who has time for that?
Another con i would say is the fact that i have to wash my angled brush everytime i use this product. Eventually i just bought 3 brushes so i only had to wash them every 3 days, but still...
If they would come out with a 'Light taupe' version i think i would repurchase (the blonde one is too red for me). I still use it once in a while when i actually have the time to really sit down and go for it (which i do really enjoy doing), but if i have to work or just want to quickly get the basics right, i won't reach for this one.

This is my 2nd jar of dip brow. I also have Med Brown which I think looks too warm & too dark on me, so I took the plunge & ordered Taupe. Originally when I had shopped for dip brow at Ulta I had tried on taupe, found it kinda light & ended up w soft brown which I ended up exchanging for medium brown. But I wanted a more subtle look less harsh now so taupe is great for that. My brows are pretty nonexistent & I'm able to paint this onto the skin. NYX brow pomade in Blonde is similar more mousse like & MAC Fluidline Dirty Blonde is also a similar color but being moussey they end up sliding around on my oily skin. I've tried a lot of brow products & this has been what I'm reaching for most. I store it cap facing down. It helps to keep it from drying out.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product gives me the most natural looking and sculpted brows out of anything I've ever used. My hair is a sandy blonde, but my eyebrows are pretty light. They're kind of weird in that the roots grow out a platinum super light blond and then the ends of my brow hairs are slightly darker. But the color of my eyebrows is difficult because they are so light and also sparse. It's so in to have full, sculpted brows right now, but I still want something that looks natural and not too overdone.
I've found that the dipbrow in Taupe is a perfect color match for blondes with lighter brows. Taupe looks more natural because of the cool undertones. I picked this over blonde because blonde was too warm and it would have looked fake.
I bought this along with the Anastasia Beverly Hills #12 brush, which I think works great for applying the product. It's true, this will take some getting used to, but it doesn't take long to get the hang of it. Yes, at first you will probably apply too much and it will look fake. But that is why the brush is so great! I apply the product first, then brush it out with the spoolie on the other end. That makes it look a lot more natural.
I've been using my dipbrow for over a year now and it's still going strong. There's plenty of product in that little jar. In fact, it will most likely dry out before you're actually able to use it all. It is a bit pricey at $18 a pop but considering how long it will last and what a good product it is, it's totally worth it. Doing my brows is a cinch. If you have lighter brows and sandy or dirty blonde hair, I would suggest giving the taupe color a try because it does look very natural!

on 10/13/2015 9:24:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Great, great stuff!!! I have fair skin and blonde eyebrows and this stuff is amazing when it comes to giving them colour. It's an ashy, light brown colour (taupe) which I thought would look too ashy, but is actually quite flattering. It's so easy to work with and you only need a tiny amount. It lasts all day and always looks perfect until you wash it off. I would highly recommend this dipbrow!

I already had the dipbrow in Soft Brown, but after dying my hair from auburn back to my natural ash brown it ended up being way too warm for me. I think the Taupe is meant for blondes, but it's a very versatile color and fits my ash brown eyebrows perfectly. My eyebrows are so ashy they're almost grey and I've had a very hard time finding a brow product that isn't too warm. Taupe does the trick!

The product itself is really good and I find it easy to work with. Very creamy and glides on perfectly. You only need a little bit. I store my dipbrow upside down to prevent it from drying out.

Popular Brows Products