Viseart Palette 12 Paupires Eyeshadow Palette Basic: 06 - Paris Nudes

4.5

I wanted to try these shadows and with the holiday Vib coupon I finally purchased this palette. I absolutely adore it, it is so beautiful! About me very cool undertones, NW20 or below, blonde hair and green eyes for reference. These shades run warm but even on me they work on my skintone. I find these to be so easy to blend and for shimmer I haven't had an issue with fallout.

Under the light I can see the beauty of these shadows pictures do not do them justice imo. Up close you can really see the dimension in these. And they not only swatch great but apply it as well. They also last on my oily lids for hours. I do use primer and since these are shimmery I mix them with my favorite mattes. I like using UD Naked Basics 2 with these shades. I would someday like to buy a matte palette from Viseart to go with the Paris Nudes.

The colours themselves are so pretty! I love the top row the pink, white, beige, and the golden pink is just so lovely. I use these as just a wash of colour or as an inner eye h/l. The second row are great with neutral mattes for me since I'm cool toned and the bottom row I like using the purples as liners or lid shades. I like how I can use them wet or dry. The shadows themselves are so soft and silky using them is just so nice on my eyes. They also do not irritate my sensitive eyes. To me they are worth the $$ as they are shades I will use daily. At 37 I've been going for more simple eye looks and this palette really allows me to do that.

I would buy another palette so here's to saving up these shadows are worth it to me as I find their quality to be outstanding. The packaging is great because it's sturdy and you can get the job done. Love Viseart! Recommended:)

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I adore Viseart shadows. Very high quality and sooo easy to work with. I have a few of the matte palettes which I love but this palette surprised me the most. I'm over 45 and can't wear shimmery eyeshadow above the lid (sometimes not even on the lid) and most of the time even satin shadows just make my wrinkly eyes standout too much. But this palette did not do that. I did a whole look today using only 5 of these shadows and it looks fabulous if I do say so myself. Very impressive.

Worth every penny!

I love the Paris Nudes. I use them in conjunction with the neutral mattes palette, however. That is what they were designed for, when I talked to Anastasia Viseart about it, that is what she told me.

I think they add the perfect subtle touches to the makeup which is gorgeous but understated. I don't generally wear these alone, however. For the price, if you can only afford one palette, I would say the neutral mattes would be a better choice.

If you can have both, this is stunning together with it. I find myself reaching for this palette more than any other Viseart palette after the neutral mattes.

After reading all of the amazing reviews, I bought this palette online (along with the matte, and bridal satin). I've been using these for a few weeks now and though I don't mind them, I don't love them either. I have deep set eyes and reddish eyelids. I've tried these with various eye primers and without and the light and mid range colours don't seem to show up on me at all. It gives a very light wash of colour (barely noticeable) which is not what I am looking for. I find that UD Sin, and other UD and MAC shadows, works better for me as an eyelid colour. I don't dislike these enough to take them back, but I won't be buying them again either.
I gave the packaging 5 lippies because I find it to be very sturdy, practical, and easy to clean.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

OMG! These shadows are amazing! I had seen numerous great reviews about these palettes and hadn't seen anything bad about them but the price was putting me off from buying one (they are $80 each) but I finally caved and purchased the Paris Nudes palette after seeing so many positive reviews. These shadows are everything they are cracked up to be. The shadows are very buttery and the color payoff is excellent. You get 12 shadows in each palette and the colors are curated very well. The palette itself is a simple black plastic case with a clear lid but it doesn't look or feel cheap. This brand was designed for professional makeup artists who need durable packaging and this palette delivers. The colors in the Paris Nudes palette are a nice mix of elegant and wearable shades that can create a variety of looks. I have been playing with these for over a week and am still finding new combos to try. I definitely recommend this palette and can't wait to try the matte palette.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I took a chance on this since it's so expensive, but I love it. The colors are beautiful for my fair skin and blend like a dream with little to no fallout. I like mixing up the shades to create different looks.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

The Viseart Matte Neutral Palette is my favorite palette I've ever owned so when I saw that they make a satin/shimmer palette I had to try it. This palette is gorgeous in an understated way. The colors are neutrals that are muted but not boring and all the of the shades look very different from each other on the skin. They look a little muddy in the pan, but on the skin, each shadow has so much dimesion and enough pigment to keep the color strong. There are two highlight shades that have a bit of micro-glitter that have an intense shine while the rest of the shadows have a more subdued satin shimmer. This is a great compliment to the matte palette.

This is my second Viseart palette and I must say that they have changed the way I view eye shadows. I have the Matte 01 palette and this Paris Nude palette is the perfect compliment for the matte one. All of the shades except for one are a satin and the last one is more of a shimmer. They are creamy and blend so easily and have hardly any fallout. You can use them dry or wet, for a more intense color. I love these palettes. I have gotten rid of all of my shadows except my UD Naked Basics palette because I have found what works for me. The shades are soft, but can be made intense and wear without creasing. I do not use a eye primer because those have never worked for me. When I use a primer all shadows, regardless of brand, crease. I am not sure why..lol. These shadows make me look like I had my eyes professionally done and I am by no means a professional. The shades look fabulous in every lighting. I cannot recommend these enough. My HG. I have no desire or need to buy any other brand of eyeshadows, unless they are VIseart.

Pigmentation and lasting power were disappointing. I tried several different primers and primer + cream shadow base and the shadows still don't last all day. There was significant fading after for hours. The pearly finish completely goes away in 2 hours and leaves a more matte look. The shadows are soft and very easy to blend but also tend to blend away too much if you are not careful. Overall a disappointing palette. Perhaps the matte shadows are better but the pearly, satin, and shimmer/microglitter shades are mediocre.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Beautiful palette,perfect for subtle smokey eyes ,or just a wash of color.
I like more muted colors,so this is right up my alley.The shadows are buttery soft and a breeze to blend.I have dark green eyes and all the colors suit them very well,but not all the colors suit my skintone.I like more cool toned colors,but that has nothing to do with the quality of the shadows. I never use a primer, only face powder under my eye makeup.I only use this eye palette for my eyelids and under my eyes+inner corner.For outer corner+crease i always use a matte shadow.The medium colors look darker in the pan than on my skin and the darkest colors loose a bit of their color when blended. The top row,lightest colors are very light on my lids.I must not apply more than 2 layers of one color ,because of the shimmer.It looks weird when caked on.The palette is a bit difficult to open and looks,for it's price,cheap