Origins GinZing Refreshing Face Mask for Tired Skin

4.8

on 11/5/2017 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I thought I was using this wrong at first because when you go to tissue off, it doesn't really feel like anything is coming off, but I think that's just to get off any excess. So.... After using all week while here on vacation the the ever so hot and humid San Antonio, Texas..... I love it and I'm glad I brought it with me. It's perfect for this weather. It's doesn't leave a heavy moisturizer feeling on the skin and my skin just behaved better all week. No breakouts. No patchy spots.. My makeup wore beautifully. Love how it has a slightly cooling feeling too. Awesome little gem.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This is a really lovely face mask. It has a delightful, light scent, natural ingredients and excellent results. Basically it just refreshes, brightens and hydrates your skin - nothing too harsh or serious or heavy, and for me at least it doesn't cause breakouts. A pleasure to use!

on 5/26/2015 3:13:00 PM

Excellent for what it claims. Refreshing, cooling, summer treat. Would disappoint anyone looking for added benefits (such as hydration or brightening).

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is such a cool product, literally and figuratively. It's meant to be a face mask, but i use it as a smoothing skin treatment after washing my face.
On days when you may want some humectant properties on your face, but maybe you don't want or need a heavy moisturizer, this feels awesome on your skin. It has the consistency of a gel, smells amazing, and leaves a really pretty glow/sheen behind. That may not be for everyone's taste, but I do love how it makes my skin feel.

For best results, it's great to put this on at night and leave it on, IME. I love how my skin feels soft and smooth in the morning. It will not do major mask intense repair work, such as drying out blemishes, turning over skin cells rapidly, or sloughing off a major amount of dead skin. It's just a nice, soothing mask that refreshes your face and gives you that elevated feeling of being good to your skin.

It has a scent that is light and lovely, but nothing cloying or pertumey. The standard of Origins, IME, is that they don't overly-scent their items, but some people have admittedly been turned off by some of their natural scents. This is truly not remarkable in terms of being heavily scented, so I would find it really unlikely that it is offensive that way.

Price is $23 and you get a large tube. A little goes a very long way. I love this item because it's fun to use, feels great and doesn't cost that much. I believe Clarins has a similar product (flash balm?) but it can be used as a primer. I don't think that's the same thing, but it's definitely a higher price.

This product just reaffirms my love for the GinZing line with Origins. I don't use the items as often as I would like, but i have found them to be really high-quality. Available at Origins freestanding stores OR Macy's.