100%

price range

Reviews

from

5 years ago

Bought this based on a review from a favorite blogger. Delicious pine and green scent. The 2014 Jar is a lovely gift for the holidays. Comes in two sizes. I bought the small, but will order the large as well. Also bought the Hiver (winter) candle. It is ok, but a bit like perfume in scent.

About reviewer (87 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOily

HairBrown

EyesHazel

5 years ago

This is pure pine, my friends, and I adore it. It's fresh & clean & piney. I do not have a sophisticated sniffer, so I cannot go on & on about the base notes, etc. Suffice it to say that if you love the smells that surround you when you're picking out a christmas tree - this candle is for you. I'd planned to purchase Resine & Hiver, based on their descriptions, but alas, I did not buy Hiver because it was *not* the balsam candle that it's written up to be. This lovely pine addition more than makes up for it. I suggest you test these candles before ordering.

About reviewer (202 reviews)

Age44-55