COVERGIRL Full Lash Bloom by lashblast

COVERGIRL Full Lash Bloom by lashblast

3.2

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Seems to get the job done, I prefer brushes exactly like this one and I like that the brush is great for making this mascara more buildable. I don't see much difference between this one and the OG Lash Blast, but this one performs great.

I didn't really like the way this applied, the formula felt a little dry, and I'm not a fan of the brush/wand, when applying I poked myself in the eye with this brush a few times. But the final results were great, and to me that is what matters. My lashes looked much longer, fuller, and there were no clumps or flakes throughout the day. This is a mousse formula, which is different from most. So, keep that in mind when purchasing. Overall, this is a beautiful mascara to have.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this mascara! It gave me volume and length to my short lashes. Didn't flake or smudge unless you were wearing it for a really long time and it was the end of the day. I don't have the mascara anymore more only because mine ran out and I decided to try a different one but one day I might repurchase it again. I have nothing against it.

on 3/6/2018 10:29:00 AM

i LOVED this mascara....the first 3 or 4 times i used to. after that it dried out and became very flaky. i applied my make up at 7am this morning. i just checked in the mirror and wiped off mascara from under my eye. it is 9:30am. don't buy this.

on 1/19/2018 1:52:00 PM

Crappy mascara. What a waste of money and time to put it on. Good thing it was cheap.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my favorite mascara. I hoard mascaras so I haven't yet had the chance to repurchase this but I totally would, repeatedly in the future. It's very natural and just defines my lashes in a very natural, non-spidery way. Love this!

on 8/27/2017 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

This is a dryer mascara with my favorite sort of brush. The brush is harder than most plastic ones, separates the lashes nicely and it pulls up a modest amount of product, which is perfect. I'm able to get to the root and (sort of) tight line with it though it is nowhere near as effective and probably not as healthy or recommended as the IT cosmetics brush.

The first layer of this will leave you COMPLETELY unimpressed but is perfect if you just want to make your lashes visible. Layer two is where the magic happens. I never (ever, ever) believe packaging when it promises to make my lashes look like the optimistic photo but this mascara does build beautifully without clumping. It actually does create fullness that is quite flattering

I gave this 5 lippies all around because it has been the one I seek out lately. Oh, and it is good for layering with other mascaras. I have used this one first and then topped it with Loreal Voluminous Original. The latter is something I keep purchasing (it must've worked for me at some time) even though the brush type isn't my favorite because it just looks like it'd be clump making. But, with this one separating the lashes I can gain additional fullness with a thin layer of the Voluminous.

on 3/26/2017 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great mascara! it does not clump my lashes and really makes them longer. Lasted me a long time too. Definitely worth it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Purchased based on a user review. Wanted to love it as much but it leaves my thick lashes broken, short, dry. Goes on spikey, dries quick; found it difficult to comb through before setting. After maybe a dozen tries, I tossed my tube today. Will continue using L'Oréal Carbon Black, Clinique, Dior.

Great applicator that makes my lashes not clump up at all. Gives nice length, I just wish it gave a bit more volume and curled them better. I have to apply many coats. It is a nice black color.